Votes: 136 50.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty funny now that I think about it, actually. Sonny's main complaint was that he was getting treated like a piece of cattle. Now he really is.
Not a piece of cattle - Cattle LOL :p

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
if he does come back should be for a paycut. but i dont think he come back. however, i'll have him in heartbeat, he is a young guy and everyone makes mistakes. He deserves a 2nd chance in life like everybody does.

tasty_cheeze91

tasty_cheeze
Reaction score
All the guys who looked after their pockets did not want to be in his team tbh
LOL build around sbw when he is not there half the time
SBW is a player not bulldogs management, just because he wants a dude with polly tatts as a coach does that mean management should get on their knees for him?
he wanted a coach who could teach him something. you know this deep down a son

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll support the bulldogs no matter what. this year was the hardest and had to make up excuses why we got wooden spoon this season to my mates. so go bulldogs.

M

Mr Miyagi

he wanted a coach who could teach him something. you know this deep down a son
What a joke, are you saying kearney is better than Moore?
How would you figure that one out?
Are you one of those clowns who rates coaches because they are under someone good?
You got no clue bro

A

Al.Bundy

If he comes back we should pay him 500k so he can play 10 games but only play 5 of them because he got an offer from the NRL.

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
I will support the Bulldogs until the day I die.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just want to know how much would actually stay dogs fans.
What a stupid question The bulldogs doesnt consist of one player...

I dont care if the whole team got changed and board. Im Belmore and Belmore for life regardless of whos on the team.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
come back sonny come back... come back...

for less money from todd.. from todd...

rocrule

Waterboy
Reaction score
with all the players we brought would we have any money left to offer him what he would want? we could get a world class player for a bargain price even thou he doesn't play much because he is injured but the games he would play might mean the difference in making the 8.I really think it's up to coaching staff and players if they really wanted him back not us fans as we support the team not one player.

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At the end of the day i support the bulldogs who ever may be on the playing roster. THERE IS NO I IN TEAM

joebee

Waterboy
Reaction score
The speech:

"I would like to apologise to all the fans and supporters I have let down. I am still a young guy and I was influenced by people who were only looking out only for themselves and their own wallets. I look back and see I made a real mistake and let everyone down, especially myself. I would love to come back to the dogs, my home and the club that stuck by me and gave me the great oppotunities since I was a fresh faces 16 year old kid from south auckland. If the dogs give me another chance I promise to play with all my heart and never let anyone down as long as I am here. I want the fans to remember SBW with a good name, one more chance is all I ask for".

Circumstances have changed and he wants 1 year contract for 250k.

Would you take him back ?
No I wouldn't take him back, just imagine how the players he **** would feel like if the club allowed him back, He **** in his bed and now he can sleep in it. Didn't even have the balls to say sorry to all the fans. He can go and get stuffed with his Bro's Naser and Mundine.His arse is theirs anyway to the tune of $750,000 anyway.Sleep with dogs and get up with fleas.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I will always support the dogs no matter what. If SBW comes back, i will support them even more.

tzy

Bulldog til i die
Reaction score
It would pain me but I would remain loyal. Rhetorical question though I dont think hes coming back.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Supported them through salary cap, rape accusations, players drink driving, p***sing in alleyways, having sex in toilets, getting into fights at clubs. Why would we all stop supporting them because they took SBW back? As Bulldogs supporters we can put up with anything and still stay strong and loyal.

tzy

Bulldog til i die
Reaction score
Supported them through salary cap, rape accusations, players drink driving, p***sing in alleyways, having sex in toilets, getting into fights at clubs. Why would we all stop supporting them because they took SBW back? As Bulldogs supporters we can put up with anything and still stay strong and loyal.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.