Lesser of Three Evils. (EPL Teams)

Lesser of Three Evils...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tzy

Bulldog til i die
Reaction score
How about i dont vote in contempt for the only teams that most people who know nothing about the epl go for. Damn the bandwagoneers!

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about i dont vote in contempt for the only teams that most people who know nothing about the epl go for. Damn the bandwagoneers!
man you're so cool for not going for one of the big 4 teams, i wish i were like you.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
im no bandwagoner, born in england all of dad's side from salford

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bandwagoner? I stayed up until 4am to see Dennis Bergkamp score for Arsenal against Leeds United...

Mountain Dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
today Liverpool, even though Im a Man u fan and thats blasphemy. However I hate Whinger, Chelski shouldn't even be there Tottenham are a bigger club, West Ham have got better fans, Villa won the old Euorpean cup for ****s sake hell even Forest, cos they did a double. I don;t like Whingers players, I don't like Chelskis players, and I hate to admit it but i like Torres, Mascharano(could be the best defensive midfielder in the world) and Robbie, have an irish father.

Status
Not open for further replies.