Dibba Dobba

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
So have any of you been a Dibba Dobba at work?

I have, today in fact.

The Business Managers can not go to lunch at the same time because it means there is no one to take phone enquiries and we can lose business because of it.. Today one walked out when everyone else was at lunch and he KNOWS he is not suppose to...

Anyway my boss called to make sure everything was running smooth and i dobbed.

To be honest i felt good about dobbing because this guy always does it. He also tends to take over one hour for lunch every lunch time (takes at least 70 minutes)

If he was nice to me i may not have dobbed but he is rude and arrogant and acts like he is a lot smarter then me, so i thought why cover someone who treats me like a idiot...

Has anyone else done something like this or am i the only mean b*tch to do so :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
dobbing is no good it will come back to bite you on the ass

best thing to do is say you know nothing and you didn't see anything

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
^ Whistleblower
Proud of it to be honest :p

Also if i took forever at lunch or me and the other girl who do up all the finance docs went to lunch at the same time and he needed help he would be the first to ring the boss and complain.

So meh

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Nope because we dont want to be dobbed in ourselves.
You have set a bad precedent...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
dobbing is no good it will come back to bite you on the ass

best thing to do is say you know nothing and you didn't see anything

No it won't because i am always on time.
I do my work.
I don't take over 1 hour for lunch

No one has reason to dob on me because i do my work and act the hours i am suppose to work.

I am sick of lazy bludgers who don't do their work, walk in when they please (especially if they know the boss won't be in) & take extended lunches.. Then get back and expect me to stay back to help them with something that should of been done hours ago.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never have. Never will. It's a low act. You can say no one is available and the other person will catch on.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the way I see it at my workplace, I don't need to dob anyone in because there are cameras everywhere

other people come up to me and b!tch about other workers but I do not care, I go to work to worry about myself, I don't want friends or enemies

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There's no such thing as karma peeps.

I've never dobbed anyone in in my life, but I always get dobbed on :p

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Never have. Never will. It's a low act. You can say no one is available and the other person will catch on.
It may be but expecting your other employee to cover you ass every single day is pathetic. Especially when the whole office notices.

The CEO of the company notices when this guy takes over a hour for lunch. He notices when no one is here then my boss cops it...

I am not about to lie to my boss for someone who to be honest treats me like a idiot.

D

DoggyStylz

I have, today in fact.

The Business Managers can not go to lunch at the same time because it means there is no one to take phone enquiries and we can lose business because of it.. Today one walked out when everyone else was at lunch and he KNOWS he is not suppose to...

To be honest i felt good about dobbing because this guy always does it. He also tends to take over one hour for lunch every lunch time (takes at least 70 minutes)

If he was nice to me i may not have dobbed but he is rude and arrogant and acts like he is a lot smarter then me, so i thought why cover someone who treats me like a idiot...

Has anyone else done something like this or am i the only mean b*tch to do so :p
snitch....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Dibba dobba"

Geez, haven't heard that one in a while. I also haven't heard the word "Fatty boomstic" too.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Nikki sorry, but it's people like you I can't stand in the workforce lol.

Thank God we don't work in the same place :o

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have, today in fact.

how do you know that he doesn't come in 10 mins earlier or doesn't have a morning tea break to have a longer lunch?? my cousin does that goes in 20 mins earlier so instead of having a 40 min lunch he gets a 1hr lunch break

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
how do you know that he doesn't come in 10 mins earlier or doesn't have a morning tea break to have a longer lunch?? my cousin does that goes in 20 mins earlier so instead of having a 40 min lunch he gets a 1hr lunch break
You tell her Dimitra!!!

Fire up woman! :p

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if the company only runs 9-5 im pretty sure he cant do that. Seeing as he is putting in volountary overtime he would still be taking an extra 10 minutes out of the time he is supposed to be working.

Pretty sure shift work doesnt give u that flexibility either...

tzy

Bulldog til i die
Reaction score
Lazy workers even the boss can stay under the radar for only so long before someone notices. Best to keep your head down, dobbing only makes you look petty. Mind you if your pinned down by a direct question theres no point in lies but that still doesnt mean you have to be a dibber dobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.