1. bulldogs27

Three Bulldogs In NSW Origin Line Up

Congratulations. It won't let You down. {-:
  2. bulldogs27

guitars

Hey, nice spanner. {-:•
  3. bulldogs27

Barba finally cuts it at Canterbury

Will David Stagg also be playing in the halves?
  4. bulldogs27

guitars

We are trying to create a harmonious existence. I would like to introduce Just Intonation, Music and Mathematics via a clip from You-Tube. Pls type in the search function : Justonic It helps me define in sound composition. {-:
  5. bulldogs27

guitars

I penned this yesterday. (-: I hope You like it. {C E D} I iii ii {G E F D G} V iii IV ii V {C E D G C} I iii ii V I {F D G} IV ii V {C E D G} I iii ii V {A F G E F D G} vi IV V iii IV ii V {C E D G} I iii ii V...
  6. bulldogs27

Which Dogs player has disappointed you the most this year?

Dissapointed? We're only 2 points away from the top 8. It's still early season, remain patient and support the Boys who are trying to get the wins for us all.
  7. bulldogs27

ben barba family-theres more

It's good to see Marmin Barba had successful treatment of Hodgkin's Lymphoma. However, it will need to be managed. It is one of the most curable forms of cancer. How is He at the moment, training? I hope to see Marmin playing footy again. (-:
  8. bulldogs27

1985 Grand Final Re-play

Mate, it's unbeatable value. You should start to get Your tickets now if not a Bulldogs Member, a Dragons Fan or a fan of Rugby Leaugue. It would be good if this trend continues. Eventually You'll be able to wear won every 8 days of the week.
  9. bulldogs27

Bulldogs in the Wars

OK Very hydrating now and again :-)
  10. bulldogs27

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

I think it would be a good gesture to see Kev there on-field during the warm-ups and at the Side-Line during the proceedings.
  11. bulldogs27

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

I think it would be a good gesture if Kev was seated @ sideline. It would be even better if He was standing up at the side-line. (-:
  12. bulldogs27

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Did You see 'Hey Presto's' try-assist?! Drive Your shoulder into their hips, quick and under their arms n palms. (-:
  13. bulldogs27

Second Phase

Look, I know that our defence isn't dirty. That's good. Against doesntmatta, the moment it gets dirty, return serve and push their faces into the ground, harder. (-:
  14. bulldogs27

Bulldogs Re-sign Barba until end of 2012

Thank You A football excellence organisation= Bulldogs Good Luck & don't stop (-:
  15. bulldogs27

Junior TK

I've seen him play 1 game on the left wing.
  16. bulldogs27

Eastwood wants to return to Dogs

Greg has a good rapport with The Bulldogs. I'm sure that us fans would welcome Him again if we had anothet opportunity.
  17. bulldogs27

Wounded Dogs ready for battle

I'm confident with our preparations and The Bulldogs chosen for this encounter. Congratulations for Kev and His Team.
  18. bulldogs27

League legend Mortimer hurt in car crash

Fark Turvs tough and we wish him a mighty comeback.
  19. bulldogs27

David Stagg cleared of serious injury

I hope the scans are good Monday for a quick recovery (;
  20. bulldogs27

David Stagg

x4
  21. bulldogs27

2010 Dogs Casualty Ward

Mate, it was a good and fearless performance from both Teams. Applause It might 'av worked out better.
  22. bulldogs27

2010 Dogs Casualty Ward

How are the results?
  23. bulldogs27

Do we still keep the wooden spoon for 2008???

No, it's one of our fave awards. It's a symbol of transformation. A metamorphosis. LOL
  24. bulldogs27

Barba vs Roberts

Look, our Bulldogs work. There's a good squad there. Good Roberts-barba try-assists. It's good to see that no-one is leaving soon, LOL Good Luck Men, good play.
  25. bulldogs27

BARBA SHOP: Knights in market for Dogs livewire

Xpect Barba lifetime Bulldog. LOL He's reiterated his conscription & remaining a Bulldog.
  26. bulldogs27

If the salary cap don't fit, wear it

We need a revolution now.
  27. bulldogs27

What Gibbs really said to Hannant

The art of communication. We should strive to understand one another. Look as far as I'm concerned, Football is like a religion. We speak of Football gods, if we are good to each other we hope that they will look favourably upon us. LOL, let's stick together this week so that we may...
  28. bulldogs27

Game against the Broncos next week

We need to continue focussing on the footy and it would be good if we didn't give any cheap penalties away.
  29. bulldogs27

No apologies-Bryce gibbs aka scumbag

The Bulldogs have the lion's share of honours, but there are two sides to every story and it was disappointing, to see only one told. Space is always an issue but with further expansion planned we can all hope to see some more additions in the future. Let's try and put things into context...
  30. bulldogs27

Moore: Bulldogs will lift

We seemed like a more cohesive Team. Something good happened in our preparations for this game. I hope this lift continues. Take them to the top, again.
  31. bulldogs27

haha Ennis

Applause (-: Good Team effort, one of your best.
  32. bulldogs27

Ben Hannant at fulltime

Very good performance, dominating and meows worst performance. Congratulations.
  33. bulldogs27

Togs to Dogs as Thompson signs up for Canterbury

Applause! Very happy with the new key appointments. We've always been known for our fitness. This is indeed a golden opportunity to surpass all of our expectations and will benefit our preparations and on-field performances.
  34. bulldogs27

This Week's Team Store Special

Special: Black tape strap'n. Free with every purchase. (-:
  35. bulldogs27

Round 5 NSW Cup and Junior Rep Results

Good read and results.
  36. bulldogs27

Just what the doctor ordered ....

Mmmm Saw some other games last weekend. I thought that the video refs made some good decisions. Remain calm and don't get angry. Communicate your thoughts and the reasons for being there otherwise.
  37. bulldogs27

Bulldogs has no answer to OFFLOADS!!!!!

Successful offloads have been developing because they've commited themselves to stay onside. Keep pushing the defence up as required for that tackle. Quickly backpedal and remain onside for the next tackle completion.
  38. bulldogs27

Jamal Idris 2010 Discussion Thread

I hope He does a 10yr service. Nobody wants to leave. Wear The Bulldogs!
  39. bulldogs27

Bulldogs V Rabbits on Easter Monday.

Q. Why was the dog sweating so much? A. He was a hot dog.
  40. bulldogs27

Round 6 Predictions

There's a chance we could win. Tigers have impressed. Good opponent. Should be a good workout.
  41. bulldogs27

Round 6 VS Tigers: Pre-Game Discussion

Simulate evening conditions. Training 7-10pm Had a good laugh yet? Turn it up! It seems like the only thing we didn't win last year was the GF. Darn, it's still up for grabs. Be brave, work together. Create solutions and results. Give it your best. It's been entertaining, how much...
  42. bulldogs27

What Is Wrong (Merged)

Not much when you look at the ladder. Another game this week. Extra 10 laps for every penalty given or mistake made.
  43. bulldogs27

Team Gesture

Folkesy used to make them warm-down. Another good opportunity for support.
  44. bulldogs27

What Is Wrong (Merged)

I hope You keep playing to the best of Your abilities. SOO n the best. Rugby Leaugue is a Team-Sport. (keep them down) Anyway, roll-call should occur before sunrise. Summer-sports. :-)
  45. bulldogs27

What Is Wrong (Merged)

? I reckon Sydney needs a new coat of paint. Give them a good belting (-: It's very grey in Winter. I hope You get some sunshine. You know we mean the best. We all have got the opportunity to start again soon. If Ben Barba continues to impress, would You consider Him as a rep for his...
  46. bulldogs27

Our top 17?

It looks like we need to call in Steve Waugh to show how to catch the footy diving forward. Howzat!
  47. bulldogs27

Our top 17?

It looks like we need to call in Steve Waugh to show how to catch the footy diving forward. Howzat!
  48. bulldogs27

Our top 17?

Ben Roberts is having a terrific season. Mate, true I don't pull any punches. I like what He is achieving and would like to see it continue. The Team is improving in more ways than one. (-:
  49. bulldogs27

Ben Barba should be proud of His achievements this year. I have no hesitation in saying that his football is most improved. I like that He wants to be achieving success in the top-grade. Sometimes we've needed a replay to see what happened. His pass to Ryan and Goodwin (-:b His...
  50. bulldogs27

Tim Browne 2010 Discussion Thread

The only way is to give him a bit of a start.
  51. bulldogs27

Jamal Idris 2010 Discussion Thread

Done a lot of work. Did You see the dummy(-: Next time | LOL How
  52. bulldogs27

Ben Hannant's rd 4 stat

Hannant was terrific again. He is strong and would like to see him develop his second-phase play abilities.
  53. bulldogs27

Bulldogs 3, 2 (no need for 1) thread

I thought Ryan should get Bulldogs Man of the match. Better luck next week.
  54. bulldogs27

Autobarn deal revs up Dogs

Excellent product range. Thank You Autobarn.
  55. bulldogs27

Goodwin Taking The Kick to The 30m Line

Goodwin does seem a bit of balance, sometimes. I hope that Haz & Daz help him develop his posture and kicking rhythm.
  56. bulldogs27

Moore's spray turns mutts into the hounds of hell

Top team effort, considering the conditions. Looking forward to Monday week. Congratulations.
  57. bulldogs27

Bulldogs want compo for Ben Hannant

Brisbane's Youth Academy...
  58. bulldogs27

Bulldogs want compo for Ben Hannant

I'm not sure a player swap is the way to go. We still need to see Ben play a disciplined, aggressive performances, ones that earned him numerous accolades in 2009. Was passing the footy with some local Norths Devils Juniors yesterday, a good bunch of kids. They've told me of good players...
  59. bulldogs27

Moore to be fined, but Hasler fine?

WHY can't decision makers at NRL HQ implement a video check for decisions during the game, like they do in cricket and tennis. Then we wouldn't be having this type of debate. The refs have too much to concentrate/focus on. They should be allowed to call upon technology to improve upon their...
  60. bulldogs27

Attack on refs could be costly

Very finite point of interpretation and I'm mute to suggest that our Coach was trying to influence the Referees to be biased. We all know the rules. Through no fault of our own doing, it has co$T The Bulldogs quite a tally from misinterpretations these years. Wear the one's who should be seeking...
  61. bulldogs27

Barba leaves Moore facing predicament

To be honest with Kev, I believe that Barba would be more suitable in the halves. Making tough decisions is inevitable. Kev is patient with Barba, the confidence in his game is there and their development seems strong. Looking like another good test for Round 3. Good Luck Bulldogs.
  62. bulldogs27

LOL Superb Try. Still in the development phase. Mate, fantastic try.
  63. bulldogs27

David Stagg, 2012 Discussion Thread

You should never skip breakfast... Stagg played with distinction again. David would make an ideal Captain for The Bulldogs. Respect.
  64. bulldogs27

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

Cmon guys, give them a cheer. Read between the lines. The Club and The Players have been Super professional with this matter. Don't dredge up feelings of abandonment. It's just not like that. Hannant is a Bulldog. I hope the boys tear them apart tonight.
  65. bulldogs27

Good communication and a very professional response by all. Another proud moment. Together again.
  66. bulldogs27

Thank You Bulldogs for responding in such a professional manner. There is no doubt that we believe in You.
  67. bulldogs27

Cool LOL We needed to hear that. Thank You!
  68. bulldogs27

We'll see what happens. Forever Bulldogs.
  69. bulldogs27

It would be a good boost for morale if we heard that Hannant remained a Bulldog. Keep up the good work.
  70. bulldogs27

Don't worry, Hannant will help The Bulldogs defeat The Dragons.
  71. bulldogs27

Good, thanks for the truth.
  72. bulldogs27

Hannant topped the tackle count last week. I like watching him wind up. His fearless charges remind me of Robbo. Poor DT form...
  73. bulldogs27

Poll : Keep Metallica as the Home run on theme ?

Found on You-Tube Search - Welcome to Puppytown #1 - Funny Bulldog Puppies *Puppytown
  74. bulldogs27

Poll : Keep Metallica as the Home run on theme ?

'We can't be beaten! by Rose Tattoo. It's a darn good song and film clip.
  75. bulldogs27

High shot costs Ennis a week

Even though we were cheering the bar down, we did notice when knees where going into the Bulldogs try-scorer. We worked hard to get the footy late in the second-half. I think that we should contest the grading off the tackle.
  76. bulldogs27

Awful!!

Don't dwell on the negative play and blow your top off. Yeah we lost. Yeah we can admit to ourselves that we were not at our best. Yeah, a surrender was the most obvious conclusion to this game. Is that what you saw last night. I think not. In spite of everything, we almost got the...
  77. bulldogs27

Awful!!

Mate, let's focus. Very encouraging signs this week.
  78. bulldogs27

Happy Anniversary Greenberger !!!

Well said CK Congratulations and Thank You.
  79. bulldogs27

Harvey Norman sign as ‘Coach Sponsor’

Harvey Norman is superb. He is a very respectable person. Congratulations. Thank You.
  80. bulldogs27

Talk to A Bulldog

This is a fantastic utilisation of current technology to communicate and develop leadership qualities. The lucky students would need to ask of themselves what are their personal motivations. They would also need to acquire knowledge from the choices available from their selected...
  81. bulldogs27

David Stagg finds fatherhood a handful

A very lovely picture.
  82. bulldogs27

Congratulations to Steve and Kate

Congratulations Steve and Turner Family.
  83. bulldogs27

New Bulldogs recruits out of NRL action

Here are the words of Vince Lombardi, an NFL legend, " I don't say these things because I believe in the 'brutal' nature of man or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any Man's finest hour, the greatest...
  84. bulldogs27

New Bulldogs recruits out of NRL action

I hope the new recruits will keep up their good work during their injury rehabilitation. Every Bulldogs Player is important for The Team.
  85. bulldogs27

Congratulations to the Stagg Family

Congratulations David and the Stagg Family.
  86. bulldogs27

David Stagg Contract Extension

I liked the way that David applied himself in his workload and his footballing prowess in season 2009. :-) Thank You
  87. bulldogs27

Lamb

Check the skills of Lamb in any vid.
  88. bulldogs27

Marie Moore passes away:

May the Lord bless Marie's soul and may He bestow peace at this hour for the Moore Family, Amen.
  89. bulldogs27

Mortimer to make a decision soon

Choose Bulldogs
  90. bulldogs27

Lamb

Woz it 1987 v Wests? It was during the evening @ Belmore where he scored 4 tries and booted a fistful of goals.
  91. bulldogs27

guitars

I only have 1 affect, a Roland SE 201. You need to know how to splice audio tape. You're able to re-engineer reel to reel to acheive Sound on Sound. At the moment the feedback from the Goldentone and Playmaster 60W's are endless, literally. I'm achieving intense tube saturation...
  92. bulldogs27

Cricket: West Indies & Pakistan in Australia Discussion Thread

Nice turn-around. When patience is not on offer, you have to be spot-on. Australia's 2nd innings bowling feat was just that. It was still a good 4th day batting wicket. The SCG has one of the nicest echoes. A show of hands and a good feat's.
  93. bulldogs27

Good slow motion camera-work.
  94. bulldogs27

There was no snicko or hot spot provided for viewing.
  95. bulldogs27

I saw the seam change direction and increase it's spinning pace after Hussey played it onto his leg. Australia should declare soon.
  96. bulldogs27

Did Hussey put bat onto ball? Should Australia chosen to review that component. It's still, not there.