Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, we're winning on Friday night. :grinning:
Phew, thanks Slip. Knowing that we will win on Friday makes me feel a lot better, and I'm now actually looking forward to the game. :grinning:

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i hope the dogs win but i dont trust us anymore... It all depends on what team shows up... I dont care if we loose as long as the effort is there from our boys... I just want to come home and feel that the boys tried their guts out but we lost... If we win its gonna be great but looking at the current form of both teams tigers by 6

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone's talking about how we don't care about a win and we just want effort...

We could have said something like this from rounds 1-4... but we don't have time for this kind of bull**** mentality no more - we need WINS!!

I don't care how they do it, but the way things are panning out, effort is not enough. We need to rock up with the mindset that we want to WIN, and not just put up 80 minutes of solid football.

It's getting to the point where we will have to start panicking if we reach round 10 with only 1 or 2 wins under our belt.

-313-

Everyone's talking about how we don't care about a win and we just want effort...

We could have said something like this from rounds 1-4... but we don't have time for this kind of bull**** mentality no more - we need WINS!!

I don't care how they do it, but the way things are panning out, effort is not enough. We need to rock up with the mindset that we want to WIN, and not just put up 80 minutes of solid football.

It's getting to the point where we will have to start panicking if we reach round 10 with only 1 or 2 wins under our belt.
Agreed... I think the effort is there.. but we are lacking attitude... We need that Phuck you attitude, that growling Dog Image... and that "We don't give a phuck who you are and whose playing with you, we are the dogs and we'll either beat you or beat you" mentality..
We need to hurt teams that bad so they still feel sore and sorry for days to come.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score

To make the 8, you need about 28points.

If we head into Round 10, with 1 or 2 wins, that leaves us with 17 games left (inclusive of Round 10). Take away the remaining bye, leaves us with 16 games. We need to win about 11 from the remaining games (22 points). Then add the 2 byes (4points), plus the 1 win (2points) or 2 wins (4points) prior to Rd 10, and you get a better picture of what is required.

Doesn't look too good does it?

X

XxFoVoSxX

you seriously need to lighten up.
you sound like a saints or Eels supporter.
Idris has tried hard in everygame he played this year... i think we have more of a problem than just Idris... people forget that he is not even 20 yet...

I agree that we have players in the starting 13 that aren't earning their spot..
and for the record Ennis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x100000000000000>>>> Robbie Khara.. you comparing a player in a peak form to a player who is out of form... but when both are in form... well Ennis sh1ts all over that Khara that you call Farrah
not to mention farah is 0/2 at origin and ennis is 1/1 :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Don't think so dude....
Higher workrate. Better kicker. Better organiser. Safer in defense. Way more creative in attack. Not prone to brain farts. Ennis has more mongrel, that is all.

2009 stats. Ennis in a team that realistically were Minor Premiers, and Farah in a team that didn't even make the 8. Ennis played 4 more games than Farah, and played an average of 3 more minutes, yet Farah still hammers him. Not one stat goes Ennis' way.

Games: Ennis 25 - 21 Farah

Tries: Farah 8 - 2 Ennis

Line Breaks: Farah 11 - 5 Ennis

Try Assists: Farah 22 - 18 Ennis

Line Break Assists: Farah 19 - 16 Ennis

Offloads: Farah 33 - 15 Ennis

Tackle Breaks: Farah 71 - 45 Ennis

Runs PG: Farah 8.9 - 7.2 Ennis

Metres PG: Farah 77.5 - 51.7 Ennis

Tackles PG: Farah 34.9 - Ennis 26.7

Missed Tackles PG: Farah 2.5 - 4.2 Ennis

40/20s: Farah 3 - 1 Ennis

Penalties Conceded: Farah 10 - 21 Ennis

Errors: Farah 30 - 33 Ennis

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Watch how Farah kills off the momentum in most of the Four Nations game that he played in.

Anyhow looks like it's going to be Tigers by at least ten.

They always given us hard games over the last half decade.

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a chance we could win.
Tigers have impressed.
Good opponent.
Should be a good workout.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i really dont understand why people hate farah tbh..the guy is an awesome talent

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im going intothis game with very low expectations, so if we win it will be more rewarding

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers bashed us last year when we were in form and equal first. This year they are 3rd we are like 10th, and they are playing much better football. It is possible we will get spanked. Still picking dogs in the tipping comps but doubt we have it in us.

Status
Not open for further replies.