Search results

1. D

Opinion Foran - Burgess - Salary Cap relief and exemption fiasco

Simple fact. For had one year left on his deal. Burgess had 3 years. If Foran was on our books for another 3 like burgess taking him to 32 on a mill a season for that duration, I am sure he would be happy to medically retire and sit at the beach.
  2. D

New sponsor -- Ultimate Security

It is still family owned. I do business with these guys and they are very nice people and have postitioned a very sound business. Really good fit for both parties as I think the sponsorship will create a good level of exposure to the nrl fan base Offering solutions that are of appeal to the...
  3. D

DONT STRESS ABOUT THE CAP. Here's why...

Not to sound racist but you have to look at the demographics in those areas too. Around the Canterbury area there aren’t too many islanders and aussies who would make up 95% of the first grade talent pool. Most of the area is middle eastern where there is a preference for soccer.
  4. D

Developing success: the rise of Penrith, the fall of Canterbury

The article was good and is a reminder of the bred not bought days when we won in 04 with a side full of developed players. But one thing the article doesn’t mention is the abundance of junior talent that sits at Gould’s door step that Gould would get first crack at to funnel into their system...
  5. D

Woods

The money we are paying for graham to be at the dragons is essentially what we owed him from a backended deal. Ie: 600 over four seasons with the last being 900 a season. Why should dragons have to pay the extra 300that we owe for the last year. It’s the cost of keeping that premiership window...
  6. D

Trents Tackle

Let's plead "not guilty" then hire Lionel Hutz to defend him.
  7. D

Trents Tackle

Suspend him for 7 weeks I reckon. Problem solved for Des
  8. D

Should we go after Sam Williams or Ben Hunt?

Whatever mate, talk to any sharkies supporter who knows their side. Very highly regarded. The only reason he hasnt had a real crack is because the were winning for the most part last year and robson is solid. Once he gets a crack he is a definite first grade half. Unlike keating who number 14 at...
  9. D

Should we go after Sam Williams or Ben Hunt?

Chad Townsend from the sharkies is probably more of what the team needs. Good kicking game, good under pressure for a young kid, cheap option at this point too.
  10. D

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

Rumour-Tahu to Eels>>>>Inu to Dogs Just heard on 2ky Hopefully True would be a good buy
  11. D

B Morris happy at Dragons, wants to stay - only other serious contender the Bulldogs

Mate, judging by the fact you know how to use a computer let alone get on another teams forum. I am guessing that you are not old enough to have even seen the saints win a premiership. Stop reading history books you geek
  12. D

Where Will the Majority Of The Doggies fans Sit for The EELS game?

might be a silly question but if i am a doggies member do i get in free to the parra game
  13. D

Good News Kennelers!!!!!!!!!

Tottaly agree. We have a dumpload of money to spend but with what the media has done to our perception over the last few years, no one wants to play here. The key is bennett..... We get him a.s.a.p and we might get 3 players of izzies class. Look at justin hoidges. Signed last year for...