Votes: 32 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
give up on nanai!! Matty Utai cant catch, cant jump or hold the ball and he keeps getting picked before him. The only tries nanai can score are ones where he falls over the try line. I'd have hickey on the wing before nanai

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol I know. I'm the same height, if not a tiny bit taller than Haz, and I'm 172. The bottom pic proves it. You can rule a line between Haz and Utai's head I reckon.

I'd wanna see Nanai get first crack next year. He scored 13 tries in 18 games last year. That's good enough for me. People will say yeahhhh but they were all close range. We'll that's a winger's job. He did it. With a bit of self-belief and confidence, he can be a fairly strong winger for us. All he has to do is get some mongrel in him, and he'll be sweet.
I'm pretty sure Nanai didn't just score close range tries tbh...

He caught an intercept from Hunt as well? i think, the guy has a knack for finding the tryline and isn't exactly slow.

Thing is i want to see him in FG this season just to get an idea on how he'd go in this team, so it frustrates me sometimes to see Utai there even when he doesn't perform adequately

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Nanai didn't just score close range tries tbh...

He caught an intercept from Hunt as well? i think, the guy has a knack for finding the tryline and isn't exactly slow.

Thing is i want to see him in FG this season just to get an idea on how he'd go in this team, so it frustrates me sometimes to see Utai there even when he doesn't perform adequately
Commitment, not speed or talent was more the issue I think. Nanai had size, speed and strength, but his kick returns stick in my mind as soft. Needs to HTFU, then I'd be happy to see him given another shot at 1st grade.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Commitment, not speed or talent was more the issue I think. Nanai had size, speed and strength, but his kick returns stick in my mind as soft. Needs to HTFU, then I'd be happy to see him given another shot at 1st grade.
Well i think thats what we want eh.

Like most of the team last year, Nanai didn't really commit till the end, hell even though i won't like it, did anyone except for Morrin even try towards the end?

Moore has changed the attitudes of so many of our players, i'm just hoping Nanai is one of them as well

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs should sign micheal lett would come cheap and also Misi Taulapapa would be a good buy too.

in other positions like in the forwards. ill put these over charlie and hickey
Evarn Tuimavave
Richard Fa'aoso

Last edited by a moderator:

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
let them stay at their clubs.

The only one I wouldn't mind is Lett and maybe Chris Walker.
I have a bit of interest in Anthony Quinn. He can finish. I wouldn't like to see Chris Walker. Maybe if it my memory of his efforts in the 2004 Grand Final that make me cringe alittle. Though I do appreciate he has had an attitude change over the past seasons.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs should sign micheal lett would come cheap and also Misi Taulapapa would be a good buy too.
Lett would be a good purchase and I think would really flourish in the backline of the Dogs. Versatile too as he can cover wing/fullback/centre.

Only problem is I reckon Dragons will keep him signed up and as prat of their 2010 team.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty sure Lett has re-signed with the Dragons btw..

Pup_Ingham

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we'd be a good chance of signing inu now that eels got tahu. inu or kemp and im happy...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
What about Nigel Plum?

he is a better option then Hickey tbh

dogg4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
Rumour-Tahu to Eels>>>>Inu to Dogs

Just heard on 2ky

Hopefully True would be a good buy

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has been talk of this for a while now. Haven't heard anything concrete though.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what takes place.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I just heard the Inu>Tigers version again so who the fek knows.

To me that seems more likely tbh

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well according to Parra fans, Inu is going nowhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.