Where Will the Majority Of The Doggies fans Sit for The EELS game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAY11T

SAYID
Reaction score
Where Will the Majority Of The Doggies fans Sit for The EELS game? Western side, Eeastern side? aisles?in particular we should all join our voices against them or will it be same as any home game kennel members still sitting around 133

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
where r the premium seats for cat 1 holders for away games at anz ?? gate entry etc

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
all bulldogs season members will be sitting where ever the dogs allocate our tickets. they usually have a section for the dogs members when we play at anz when it isn't our home game

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
rabbitohs members were on level 4 east last night, so i guess it'll be the same for dogs members on sunday.

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
rabbitohs members were on level 4 east last night, so i guess it'll be the same for dogs members on sunday.
hope they r good seats r they level 4 what aisle etc is that do u know i will check it out on the seating plan

joesassic

Waterboy
Reaction score
when we played souths, their members were allocated bays 101-103. thats where the burrow was. it may be the same area for us this w/e

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
from the thread in the gameday forum:

Members With Reserved Seats

Category 1, Category 2 and Kennel Members will be seated on Level 4 of the Eastern side of the Stadium. You will need to enter the ground through Gate C and make your way up to level 4. Please note you will not have a reserved seat on Level 4 so seating will be on a first come first served basis.

Members With Unreserved Seating

GA and Country Members are advised that they will need to enter through Gate B and will have unreserved seating in Sections 101-103.

dogg4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
might be a silly question but if i am a doggies member do i get in free to the parra game

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where the burrow was, that's where we will sit.

For membership holders, check the back of your card. It will say For away games gate w/e.

Mine says gate C but I'm in Cat. 1. I'm not sure about the others but that's all I know.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
says in the booklet we get 1 bonus ticket per member for these away games at anz. so how do we claim the extra ticket?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
k, i figured the bonus was another person on top of yourself.. guess not :P

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
after the game back to parra and smoke up on some arygles!!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
so us in the kennel get to go up to level 4 or are we gonna head down to bay 101-103, where are we gonna be this week???

Status
Not open for further replies.