B Morris happy at Dragons, wants to stay - only other serious contender the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant u handle some competition. im going got no time 4 idiots but ill be back laughing at u guys on saturday night wen u get ripped. anyway enjoy licking eachothers asses while im gone u sad sad people hahahaha
when was the last time dragons won a premiership???

i tell u something bulldogs training and staff are way better than the dragons. look at josh came to the dogs and now he is already an origin contender.
the bulldogs can turn a no name player to a star. ill bet u IF brett comes to the dogs he will reach his peak and become an origin contender like josh.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 clubs to work with, (St.George, Illawarra and St.George Illawarra) one of the best junior nurseries in Rugby League and no premierships in 30 years and we are the losers? LMAO.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 clubs to work with, (St.George, Illawarra and St.George Illawarra) one of the best junior nurseries in Rugby League and no premierships in 30 years and we are the losers? LMAO.
Maybe he's like sub and would rather lose a premiership than lose a player :whacky:

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
deleted for the former first grade sook.....if only you knew which first grade player told me that pearl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chappo

Bulldog Pride
Reaction score
cant u handle some competition. im going got no time 4 idiots but ill be back laughing at u guys on saturday night wen u get ripped. anyway enjoy licking eachothers asses while im gone u sad sad people hahahaha
I'm guessing you are about 14 years old

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
we merged 10 years ago and u still bring it up the world has moved on and you think it annoys us to say it lol. i feel so sorry for u people on here seriously. your club is rubbish no heart all your best players walked out on u in their prime to join other clubs. omeley anasta myles price anasta price asotasi thurston to name a few. and great signings of millard holdsworth leano wheatley lol u sad ****s wake up to yourselfs
Listen up you dum **** get the hell out of here we dont need dragon scum bags on here.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
as soon it was asked how many premierships has he watched the Dragons win he went a bit silent

sucked in st george scum

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOL at the Sharks for going after Poore........

They might not be around next year......
Lol at Poore for going to the Sharks

They might not be around next year.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol how sad are u idiots. we played our worst game of the year and u guys were buckling like morons. does it make u feel better calling us names hahaha how sad. anyway only time will tell u morons. brett morris will stay lol @ your high hopes seriously
And we had our best game of the year, did we darling?

Of course you would say it was your worst performance, because if not, then your team is really crap.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol how sad are u idiots. we played our worst game of the year and u guys were buckling like morons. does it make u feel better calling us names hahaha how sad. anyway only time will tell u morons. brett morris will stay lol @ your high hopes seriously
LOL. Your worst game? More like the best you guys could play and still couldn't really BEAT US.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hang on a second. All the media and comentators and post match round ups stated that St George played to their full potential, whilst the Bulldogs played not even half their potential.

Enjoy your mid season slump. It's coming soon!

dogg4life

Waterboy
Reaction score
hahahaha wat a bunch of cock smokers. leading the comp after round 10 must make u feel so good u idiots. ke were u molested wen u were younger u seem to like talking about cum hmmmm. u cant burn me ****** we won lolol hahahahaah hahahahaaha
Mate, judging by the fact you know how to use a computer let alone get on another teams forum. I am guessing that you are not old enough to have even seen the saints win a premiership. Stop reading history books you geek

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aww I hope he comes back, this thread was pretty entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.