B Morris happy at Dragons, wants to stay - only other serious contender the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brett Morris is ****house!!! Hands like feet. NRL's most UNCO player 3yrs running.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brett Morris is ****house!!! Hands like feet. NRL's most UNCO player 3yrs running.
Lol you have no ****ing idea,Thats why he got 4 trys afew weeks back, And has made afew 80m runs in the last couple of weeks, He did split us on friday night, When patten cut soward down.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol you have no ****ing idea,Thats why he got 4 trys afew weeks back, And has made afew 80m runs in the last couple of weeks, He did split us on friday night, When patten cut soward down.
"oh, that's why he got 4 tries!!!" Get your head out of your arse, this bloke's a useless f*ck. All he is good at is running in open space (on the odd occasion he catches the ball) and hence doesn't make the Dragons side when they are at full strength.

Scores 4 tries and all of a sudden rex is having a bat

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"oh, that's why he got 4 tries!!!" Get your head out of your arse, this bloke's a useless f*ck. All he is good at is running in open space (on the odd occasion he catches the ball) and hence doesn't make the Dragons side when they are at full strength.

Scores 4 tries and all of a sudden rex is having a bat
His scored alot more then 4 tries this season you dud, What other wingers can get away the way he does when he gets a little space other then falou? Did you see what he did to bowen? What the **** do you expect from a winger? Sorry is hazem better? lol your a dud, Do you know what a winger is ment to do? Or do you expect a winger to be a farken sbw?

dragons83

Waterboy
Reaction score
lol how sad are u idiots. we played our worst game of the year and u guys were buckling like morons. does it make u feel better calling us names hahaha how sad. anyway only time will tell u morons. brett morris will stay lol @ your high hopes seriously

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol how sad are u idiots. we played our worst game of the year and u guys were buckling like morons. does it make u feel better calling us names hahaha how sad. anyway only time will tell u morons. brett morris will stay lol @ your high hopes seriously
Lol it must hurt to know that every paper, News site etc has said that the dogs were robbed and they really won that game ah? Do you like the fact that you have a future soccer star in your side? Soward would fit in well in any soccer side the way he can sook and take a dive, Oh i got cut down when the try line was 10 meters away and i couldnt even hang onto the ball, I know what i can do act like im hurt and get a trainer to help me walk up to the other end because im tired, Same **** with the last try, Oh fk his fast i wont catch him n i cbf trying to hmm how bout i grab eastwoods shirt and sook.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha an article, from the Illawarra local rag, favouring their chances of keeping Morris.

LMFAO .... It's not like they are going to write "HAY GUYS OH **** WE LOST MORRIS".

Likewise his Manager could be saying that to drive up the Buldogs offer.

From what we have heard from sources not linked to either club, or favourable to either club is that the Bulldogs offer is a ****load more than the Saints could afford (not what the Saints offered, but what they could afford).

I'd say he's probably as good as signed, but can't comment until June for fear of the contract being pulled by Bulldogs.

Morris is a future prospect..

1. Patten
2. B Morris
3. Idris
4. J Morris
5. Goodwin

Try and stop that backline if a gap appears :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You sister's ****.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Typical Dragons supporter... a minger!

dragons83

Waterboy
Reaction score
you guys are known as the bulldogs or the team from no area not even a **** hole suburb like canterbury wants anything to do with u. u really are worthless dogs and i feel so sorry 4 u. the game was 5 days ago and your still crying. your laughing at the illawarra mercury mr invisible then u quote the telegraph u idiot u do have problems lol

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What do you expect from a winger? What has bret morris done wrong this season other then being one of the form wingers of the comp.
He has been sh*t for 3yrs!!! A laughing stock. I'll say it again, this bloke has the worst hands in Rugby League...he can't catch a football. Don't get me started on his defence.

oh and pls don't compare him to Haz. When Hazem was 21, 22 he would sh*t in B. Morris' mouth. The Haz of 2009 is finished.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you guys are known as the bulldogs or the team from no area not even a **** hole suburb like canterbury wants anything to do with u. u really are worthless dogs and i feel so sorry 4 u. the game was 5 days ago and your still crying. your laughing at the illawarra mercury mr invisible then u quote the telegraph u idiot u do have problems lol
You cock suckers are a MERGED CLUB with NOTHING next to your name.

Btch be gone.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
All but one of us are over it and looking forward to the weekend, St Choke of Mergetown. So maybe you need to remember your place in the league world and look forward to choking when it counts later in the year!!! :grinning:

dragons83

Waterboy
Reaction score
we merged 10 years ago and u still bring it up the world has moved on and you think it annoys us to say it lol. i feel so sorry for u people on here seriously. your club is rubbish no heart all your best players walked out on u in their prime to join other clubs. omeley anasta myles price anasta price asotasi thurston to name a few. and great signings of millard holdsworth leano wheatley lol u sad ****s wake up to yourselfs

jphill09

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wtf are you even doing on a dogs supporters forum you grub. Must feel good to know that you had 70% possession, an extra 50 tackles inside our 20, and made about 70 less tackles then we did...and yet still, you can only score 20 points, and win on a horrible decision. You know you played as well as you could, and we were no where near our best, but we still won really:grinning:...go back to your empty trophy case, in st george, or kogarah, or wollongong, or illawarra, or the sfs, or anz...wherever your homeground is:grinning:

Go the dogs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.