Search results

1. buddman

Patty Templeman to Cowboys???

According to Facebook group NRL Gossip, the NQ Cowboys are set to take Pat Templeman. If so what are your thoughts??
  2. buddman

What on earth happened during the week...

What a mediocre performance. Monday we were phenomenal and today was the opposite way. Fingers crossed next week is better. Get the kinks out early in the year.
  3. buddman

Sign back Shrek

He played his best footy under us. I bet he could come in handy at a bargain price.
  4. buddman

Season ending injuries

Which club and player will have the first player be ruled out for the rest of the season after their first game?? I'll say Cronulla but not sure which player yet..
  5. buddman

Welcome back Shrek - unless there's 2 of them

Source: www.nswrl.com.au Mark O'Meley has been named for Wyong Roos for this weekend. Best of luck to him back home. Wyong Roos Vs North Sydney Bears Morry Breen Oval, Saturday, March 8 Kick-off: 5.00pm Referee: Daniel Olford Broadcast: NSWRL Match Centre coverage available via...
  6. buddman

Matt Cooper retired effective immediately.

Watch how thick and fast J MOZ return to Dragons rumors will fly now. Matt Cooper announced immediate retirement this morning. Source: Fox Sports and NRL.COM
  7. buddman

Zero Tackle / League Freak

Are they the same person??? Just curious because another Ben Barba leaving Bulldogs report has surfaced and a Frank Pritchard being linked to Salford report has surfaced.
  8. buddman

Paul Carter - NSW Cup Residents team

Congrats and good luck to Paul Carter who was named in the NSW Residents team on Wednesday night against QLD residents. All the best mate do your state and club proud. Source: http://www.qrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=79327&title=queensland-residents-player-statistics
  9. buddman

Mark O'Meley retiring after 2013

Old article but I found this... good luck to him post footy. http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12210/8234781/Hull-FC-forward-Mark-O-Meley-confirms-retirement-plans Hull FC prop Mark O'Meley has admitted he will retire at the end of next season. The Australian, 31, has spent...
  10. buddman

Kris Keating released - NRL rumor

Found this on Twitter. Thoughts??
  11. buddman

Fox Sports reporter - Matt "The Nodder" Russell

LOL at this reporter for his frequent nodding when interviewing Laurie Daley. It seemed right in sequence and on time. Reporters are trained well. He is a good commentator for Fox. Check it...
  12. buddman

London Broncos web site coaching staff.. surely this name can't be right...

Seeing as that Jamie Soward is off to London Broncos, there isn't much I know of them so I thought i'd browse their webpage. Upon the coaching staff is their physiotherapist..(See attached link) http://www.londonbroncosrl.com/rugby/playersandcoachingstaff/4807.php C'mon surely that name...
  13. buddman

Team vs Manly - Source : D.T.

Bulldogs: Ben Barba, Mitch Brown, Josh Morris, Krisnan Inu, Sam Perrett, Josh Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis, Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, Tony Williams, Greg Eastwood. Interchange: Dene Halatau, Josh Jackson, James Graham, Dale Finucane, Tim Browne...
  14. buddman

Tim Lafai dropped - NSW side to face Vulcans

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Vs Auckland Vulcans Belmore Sports Ground, Saturday, May 18 Kick-off: 3.00pm Referee: Michael Laverty 1. Drury Low 2. Corey Thompson 3. Tim Lafai 4. Ed Murphy 5. Nathan Massey 6. Kris Keating 7. Jack Littlejohn...
  15. buddman

Team vs Warriors

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/round-nine-nrl-team-talk/story-e6frexnr-1226636753615 Bulldogs: Ben Barba, Mitch Brown, Josh Morris, Tim Lafai, Sam Perrett, Josh Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis, Sam Kasiano, Tony Williams, Frank Pritchard, Greg Eastwood...
  16. buddman

CEO candidates

Have there been any mentions of potential candidates?? They would have to be someone special to take over from TG.
  17. buddman

NSW Cup vs Wyong Roos

What was the result? It's not posted on NSWRL webpage. Did anyone go??
  18. buddman

Dear Bulldogs Marketing - NO T.SHIRTS THIS WEEK

Just a note to the Bulldogs marketing department: Please don't make any t-shirts for this week!! Both times we've tried this scheme we've lost. Thanks in advance. Buddman.
  19. buddman

Ennis says best footy to come - D.T. 28-3-2013

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/canterbury-bulldogs-skipper-michael-ennis-is-starting-to-think-of-the-legacy-he-will-leave-the-game/story-e6frexp9-1226607986004 Canterbury Bulldogs skipper Michael Ennis is starting to think of the legacy he will leave the game Canterbury...
  20. buddman

Good Friday coverage

Can anyone tell me which channel is covering the game this good friday?? I've looked on Fox Sports and channel 9 web page and so far I can't see any listings.
  21. buddman

REAL Bulldogs Squad named - DT

Bulldogs team vs Melbourne: Bulldogs: Drury Low, Mitch Brown, Josh Morris, Krisnan Inu, Sam Perrett, Josh Reynolds, Kris Keating, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis (c), Martin Taupau, Tony Williams, Josh Jackson, Greg Eastwood. Interchange: Dene Halatau, Dale Finucane, David Klemmer, Tim Browne, Tim...
  22. buddman

Round2 : 3-2-1

I couldn't see one so i'm starting one: 3 - Jackson 2 - Reynolds 1 - Tolman
  23. buddman

John Kite back at the Bulldogs

Named at number 19 for NSW Cup team. Source: http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=69673&title=vb-nsw-cup-team-lists---round-two 1. Nathan Massey 2. Brett Lane 3. Tim Lafai 4. Ed Murphy 5. Daniel Abou-Sleiman 6. Joel Romelo 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Leilani Latu 9...
  24. buddman

Blast from the past - old games to watch

WESTS MAGPIES VS CANTERBURY AT CAMPBELLTOWN. I found this game on You Tube. I remember it well. Last season in 1994 at Campbelltown after we beat Illawarra at Belmore the week before for our last home game. The names, the faces, the hair styles you name it all here. Enjoy...
  25. buddman

Phil Rothfield - Bulldogs have done right thing by Ben Barba D.T.

Merge this if you need to mods but this is good positive reporting on a sad Bulldog day http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfield-bulldogs-have-done-right-thing-by-ben-barba/story-e6frext9-1226585283571 TODD Greenberg is right - give Ben Barba some space and some...
  26. buddman

SG BALL from Perth

Buddman is live in Perth for SG Ball game against West Coast Pirates. Up 22-0 at half time. We look good this year. Pirates showing promise.
  27. buddman

Cronulla Sharks lose stadium naming rights - DT

THE Cronulla Sharks have lost a multi-million-dollar stadium naming rights sponsor in the first sign of collateral damage from the drug scandal that has rocked Australian sport. A major company had agreed to replace Toyota as the Sharks' home-ground sponsor before it was revealed the club was...
  28. buddman

When will player profiles be updated?

We are the only club with last years profile pictures. Anyone know when our webpage will be updated??
  29. buddman

Roosters not sweating over SBW deal delay - NRL.COM

The Sydney Roosters aren't concerned their marquee signing Sonny Bill Williams' return to the NRL is in danger of heading down the same path as Israel Folau's aborted comeback to the code. Five weeks after the dual international was finally unveiled as the club's biggest recruit in years...
  30. buddman

Bulldogs have a new media man - Josh Massoud Twitter

Josh Massoud is reporting on twitter the Bulldogs have poached the media manager from Western Sydney Wanderers A League team. If true.. does this mean that: A - Steve Turner will no longer have any thing to do with Bulldogs media OR B - Steve Turner is indeed leaving the Bulldogs...
  31. buddman

Chris Armit - retired

Luke Patten tweeted yesterday that Chris Armit has announced his retirement. Such a shame. I was a big fan of his.
  32. buddman

Billy Slater diving with Sharks in South Africa - D.T.

Check this out. Who would do this?? I would :D MELBOURNE Storm NRL superstar Billy Slater is fearless on the football field and has shown he is the same on holidays, diving with Great White sharks off South Africa. Slater, who had a stellar 2012 season, sharing in premiership, State of...
  33. buddman

Potter named as new Tigers coach - TeleCrap

THE Wests Tigers have announced that Mick Potter will replace Tim Sheens as their head coach next season. The two-time Dally M winner will return from the English Super League where he was coach at Bradford to take up a two-year deal with the NRL club. Potter had a distinguished playing...
  34. buddman

Goodbye and thank you...

Shout out time to those Bulldogs from the class of 2012 whom are leaving us.. David Stagg, Jonathan Wright, Jake Foster. No doubt there are/will be others between now and pre-season (NRL, NSW Cup and/or NYC). You've served your time proudly and passionately in the blue and white...
  35. buddman

Michael Ennis vs Cameron Smith

Hot damn! look at these numbers but Ennis wins the important number... The only place Michael Ennis beats Cam Smith is in the wins column - but that's where it matters Paul Crawley The Daily Telegraph...
  36. buddman

Bulldogs with GF day experience

Although ultimately Krisnan Inu & David Stagg have NRL Grand Final experience lets not leave out a couple of our other 1st graders who have grand final day experience. Ben Barba, Josh Reynolds, Corey Payne and Jono Wright all played in NSW Cup premierships. It's not much but they have all been...
  37. buddman

2012 finals series has gone to script - interesting.

Ok so the finals format was as follows: 1 v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 8, 6 v 7 Teams 1 & 2 progessed. Teams 7 & 8 eliminated in week one Week 2 saw 3 v 6 and 4 v 5. Teams 5 & 6 eliminated leaving teams 3 & 4 go to week 3. Week 3 prelims saw top 4. 1 v 3 & 2 v 4 with teams 3 & 4 bowing out. So...
  38. buddman

Melbourne Storm at ANZ Stadium 2012

Melbourne Storm 2012 at ANZ Stadium Games played - 0 First game to be played - 2012 Grand Final I'ts possible some players could get quite nervous on their first trip to ANZ stadium which happens to be the GF. They wont be warming up on the field (All gf teams warm up in the change...
  39. buddman

Jarrad hickey - illawarra cutters nsw cup

Seen on www.nswrl.com.au a pic of Jarrad Hickey in Cutters jersey. Guess he never made it in E.S.L. Also looks like thats where Lett ended up too.
  40. buddman

Des Hasler - The UMM man

Trying to add numerous thread to the long weekend I was watching the post game conferences online and couldn't help but notice how often Des says "Umm". In the Titans conference he said it no more than 20 times in the first 90 seconds. Someone bring a Des the Umm Man banner hahahaha...
  41. buddman

Canterbury Bulldogs fuming over decision to clear Warriors winger Manu Vatuvei of hig

IRATE Canterbury coach Des Hasler and club CEO Todd Greenberg last night savaged a decision to clear Warriors winger Manu Vatuvei of a high shot - just a week after the NRL suspended Bulldogs forward Frank Pritchard. And adding to Canterbury's anger is that Vatuvei will now line-up against...
  42. buddman

Blake Green blood clot

Super League club Hull KR says its Australian stand-off Blake Green is receiving treatment for a blood clot in his leg. The club issued a statement to clarify the situation over the 25-year-old, who is about to embark on his second season in England. The statement said: "Blake is receiving...
  43. buddman

Penrith panthers utility Yileen Gordon puts NRL career in jeopardy after hit-and-run

POLICE have interviewed Penrith utility Yileen "Buddy" Gordon about a hit-and-run car accident involving two teammates that has placed his NRL career in jeopardy. The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Gordon was driving unlicensed last Saturday morning and hit a parked vehicle on Lethbridge St in...
  44. buddman

Joey Johns joins Bulldogs

DES Hasler has made another significant announcement at Canterbury-Bankstown by signing retired halfback of the century Andrew Johns to the Bulldogs coaching staff. Johns has previously worked with Hasler at Manly, where he was responsible for fine-tuning the skills of halves Daly...
  45. buddman

NSW CUP Jersey embroidery FAIL!

I have a pic on my mobile of Nathan Smith as he walked past with the trophy yesterday. His jersey says: N.S.W. CUP GRAND FINAL ANZ STADIUM 5TH OCT 2011 BULLDOGS VS AUCKLAND Yes it is dated 5th...yesterday was 2nd if i'm not mistaken. I can email the pic to anyone who can post the part in...
  46. buddman

2012 Jersey

Just wondering if anyone has any insights on the 2012 jersey? I like this years one but not a real fan of the white sleeves on home jersey.
  47. buddman

Trent Waterhouse to Warrington.

English Super League web page is reporting Trent Waterhouse has signed for Warrington Wolves for the next 3 seasons. Bad loss for Panther imo.
  48. buddman

Reni Maitua returns

Reni Maitua has been named on the bench of Wenty NSW Cup team this weekend. Should be interesting to see how he goes.
  49. buddman

Black arm bands for tonight's game - I hope....

I know this is likely the wrong section for this so please re-locate it to the appropriate section if this one isn't suitable... In December this article appeared in the telegraph... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/hamish-reckons-ryan-is-one-top-dog/story-e6frexnr-1225972938655...
  50. buddman

Bulldogs vs Broncos 1999 on Fox Sports 3 now

Check out fox sports 3 now
  51. buddman

"Thieves claim scoreboard" - Source NRL.COM

Thieves have stolen Wakefield Wildcats scoreboard, club officials said on Thursday. Employees at the Super League outfit discovered the theft after arriving at the ground earlier Thursday to find the scoreboard missing. "It was a bit of a shock," general manager Davide Longo admitted...
  52. buddman

Jamal Idris fitter and faster than ever

Fit and ready ... a lean-looking Jamal Idris (centre) trains with the Bulldogs. Source: The Daily Telegraph Stripped down ... Jamal Idris. Source: The Daily Telegraph HE'S faster, leaner and hungrier than ever. And now he can finally see his rivals, Jamal Idris has an ominous warning...
  53. buddman

FOX Sports Recruitment Poll - Dogs Leading

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/rate-the-2011-nrl-player-transfers/story-fn2mcuj6-1225975165315 Worth a look. I voted for us and thus far we are well in front in the opinion polls (not that they matter too much).
  54. buddman

Bring back the World Sevens

Does anyone remember the Coca Cola world sevens in the off season? I do and I wish I could've gone to it. 2 days of Seven a side action and it was awesome. Also I remember the Tooheys Challenge (Preseason tournament knock out format). We need something like that back I reckon.
  55. buddman

2011 trials - any details yet?

Has anyone heard where and when our 2011 trials will be held?
  56. buddman

Nathan Massey - Bulldog or Raider??

There have been rumors plus a mention on Fox Sports during our NYC prelim final loss that he is bound for Canberra, yet our players profile page has him listed in NYC line up. Has he signed with Canberra or re-signed with us?? Good fullback to keep and nurture IMO.
  57. buddman

2011 Jerseys thread 1

I expect there to be many threads on this but fingers crossed not too many. 2011 jersey suppliers ... Who are they?? Rumors are rife suggesting CANTERBURY APPAREL are doing the jerseys but has been an official press release? Secondly is there a release date? Thirdly is there any word on...
  58. buddman

A thought about Josh Morris

Just a thought everyone (and yes it's only a thought), do we think that since Dragons are now premiers that he will want to go back there as fast as possible? I guess it would be highly unlikely but you never know with some players.
  59. buddman

What Bulldogs memorabilia/items do you cherish the most?

I imagine most of us have a certain item in the mighty blue and white colours we love the most (whether it's a signed jersey, team photo signed, tall boy in the Bulldogs emblem etc), so why not share what we have and love. Me it's a coffee table I obtained in 2003 which I still have. It's...
  60. buddman

Back to a good old rivalry finals match next weekend .. NSW Cup

Western Suburbs Magpies won their semi final over Wenty and will meet the Bulldogs next week. Should be a cracker given the rivalry of the 2 clubs over the years but let's face it we've slaughtered them this year in NSW Cup so it could be a drubbing again but who knows. Fingers crossed...
  61. buddman

Sharks to try and poach Kimmorley

2GB continuous call team reckons the telecrap will post an article saying that Sharks are going to poach Kimmorley back. I know we really won't have much use from him on field next year but it'd still be sad to see him go.
  62. buddman

You Tube WIN - Punchbowl Drunkard

Check this vid out. Hysterical laughter from the guys in the car. HAHAHAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L7YFROQ1f0
  63. buddman

Is it too soon???

Coroner has retracted the cause of Gary Coleman's death being a haemorrage. Eye witnesses have come forward stating he lept to his death from the top of a fire hydrant.
  64. buddman

A bit hard getting used to no more El Masri

I felt a slight bit of emptiness when I got the team lines up sheet at the gate and not seeing El Masri's name there. It will take a bit of getting used to for me and surely other fans.
  65. buddman

Denied try in the 1st minutes to us.

I was sitting on the 10m line north eastern end of the ground where we were denied a try for a "forward pass". I know it's only a trial but i'm curious about this: Has the rule on tackling in mid air changed?? Morris clearly caught Turner in flight. Also Turner DID NOT pass the ball forward...
  66. buddman

Kennel interviews!

Hi all, I will be present tonight with some of my niece's in law (their 1st Bulldogs game) and I have been asked by CK to get some interviews on my new video camera about the upcoming season. If you see me and want to be apart of it feel free to come up to otherwise I will ask around...
  67. buddman

Cup could throw Dogs a bone: Lamb

SOURCE: NRL.COM Cup could throw Dogs a bone, says Lamb * Print * - Font * + Font * RSS By David Beniuk AAP Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:31:38 Canterbury great Terry Lamb believes a successful soccer World Cup bid from Australia would help the Bulldogs return to Belmore...
  68. buddman

2010 Jersey

I want I want!! Gimme gimme gimme!!! When will it be released??
  69. buddman

Charity Cricket match

I'm using my mobile on the train currently but there is an article about a Bulldogs vs Eels cricket match at Bankstown oval in January. A crowd of 10,000 is expected. Does anyone know anything about this? i'd go for sure.
  70. buddman

Could we all spare a thought for one true fan

I am composing this thread in the hope of seeing come kind words to a very true blue and white fan from day 1 in 1935. Her name is Elva Jean Jones and she is indeed my great grandmother. She has been the sole creator of the Bulldog's tradition that has run through my family and extended...
  71. buddman

Message to Mason and Anasta: IDRIS IS OURS

Just seen a snippet in the Syd Tele in the Confidential section that Braith Anasta was spotted with Willie Mason and Jamal Idris. All I hope is that those former Bulldogs don't try and sweet talk him into going to the chooks or even worse, Anasta and Mason try and talk themselves back into...
  72. buddman

Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

Josh Morris has been named in the Aussie team and appears to be the only Bulldog. Farah beat Ennis Australian Rugby League team named: Petero Civoniceva (PEN) Cooper Cronk (MEL) Robbie Farah (WST) Israel Folau (BRI) Paul Gallen (CRO) Kurt Gidley (NWC) Ben Hannant (BUL) Jarryd...
  73. buddman

David Stagg the X-factor ?

I'm quite surprised the media havent bought up the fact that David Stagg missed both encounters with Eels this year. His amount of tackles alone gives us a defensive edge. He will be our x-factor IMO. Looking forward to a big game from him.
  74. buddman

Dogs under pressure and not Eels : Lamb

Dogs under pressure, not Eels: Lamb Print - Font + Font RSS By Todd Balym and Tom Wald AAP Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:59:54 Bulldogs great Terry Lamb has done the unthinkable, putting pressure on his own team to win Friday's NRL preliminary final showdown with Parramatta. As the smoke and...
  75. buddman

Worth while statistic about Grand Finals

The title doesn't do it justice but it may be worth while to note that the past 4 coaches of the Bulldogs: Warren Ryan Phil Gould Chris Anderson Steve Folkes Are ALL premiership winning coaches :D Sounds good to me :D
  76. buddman

3 cheers for Hodgo

After various finals appearances with 3 different clubs and all of them losses, Michael Hodgson finally broke his finals drought :-)
  77. buddman

David Stagg more worried about POST Dally M awards

Pictures speak a thousand words but in this case at last nights' Dally M Awards I reckon David Stagg had 1 thing in mind and it wasn't the awards. Picture from today's Sydney Confidential of Stagg checking out his prize - Mrs Stagg. BUSTED!
  78. buddman

Tonights result could be a good thing??

Perhaps this is exactly what we need before finals. We can be heckled all we want but at the end of the day which other team has the ability to come from wooden spoon to top 2 in the space of 12 months? We'll bounce back next week :D
  79. buddman

Would be funny to see...

I had a funny idea for either the players on the field tonight or the army after the game but if we win there should be some sort of congo line chanting "MINOR PREMIERS" or "LAST YEAR LAST - THIS YEAR FIRST" all the way out of the bay and the stadium. Talk about kodak moment hahahaha.
  80. buddman

2010 Logo

Will that have to be altered again to fit the Canterbury Bankstown names in it? How would it look?
  81. buddman

The Hazem tribute video

How great was that video shown on the screens. Does anyone have any idea how to obtain a copy? I hope the Bulldogs make it public :D Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz_5KGMHsug
  82. buddman

Heat the Movie on XBox - Scrapped????

A couple of months I heard that the 1995 film Heat (Pacino & De Niro classic) was to be made on Xbox and possibly PS3 but just recently i've heard it was now scrapped because of script issues for Pacino. Is this true??? I was really looking forward to this movie coming to game. My fav all...
  83. buddman

Dogs in Paradise - Source: Sunday Telegraph (23/8/09)

Another interesting article from today's Sunday Telegraph on page 57: "BULLDOGS bosses Todd Greenberg and George Peponis were seen flying from Townsville to Hamilton Island by private jet last weekend. The pair enjoyed three days of rest and relaxation on the Whitsundays as the guests of...
  84. buddman

Smart Business - Source: Sunday Tele (23/8/09)

An article on page 57 in today's Sunday Telegraph: "CYNICS have asked how the Bulldogs continue to buy players. But if you do the maths, it's smart management. The Dogs are letting go Hazem El Masri, Greg Eastwood, Matt Utai, Lee Te Maari, Daryl Millard and Charlie Leano, freeing up about...
  85. buddman

Roberts vs Sutton

This weekend will be a cracker of a positional rivalry with Ben Roberts taking on the in-form John Sutton. Sutton has single handedly brought South's back into finals contention and Roberts will need to be in form like he was against Brisbane to bring him down. Can he do it?? I believe so :D
  86. buddman

2010 Major Sponsor anything yet??

Has there been any news on a major sponsor for 2010? All I know is Jaycar signed up for the remainder of 2009 season only, there was no mention of an extension option.
  87. buddman

New job for El Masri - PRANKSTER.

I'm not sure if there is a thread on this or not or if many people have mentioned it but Hazem El Masri has been pranking Frank Barrett in recent weeks and now he has struck again. Here are the listings. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/cashing-in-on-buzz/story-e6freye0-1225750069934...
  88. buddman

The run to the finals

The past 2 wins were crucial and it's great to get the 4 points but now the season is coming to a close so let's have a look at the run to the finals: Rd 20 - Parra @ ANZ - Home Rd 21 - Souths @ ANZ - Away Rd 22 - Raiders @ ANZ - Home Rd 23 - Cowboys @ Dairy Farmers - Away Rd 24 -...
  89. buddman

Ahhh the memories

Lately i've been watching vids on You Tube of certain past incidents which made the headlines for all the right and/or wrong reasons and thought maybe we should share some and I couldn't go past this one: Anasta WHACKED against Souths...
  90. buddman

Titans team vs Bulldogs (source: Titans.com.au)

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans are set to be boosted by the return of excitement machine Preston Campbell and Queensland Origin forward Ashley Harrison for Friday night’s heavyweight clash against the Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium. Campbell missed last night’s gritty 18-12 win over Parramatta at...
  91. buddman

Cricket WAG's

Who is the hottest WAG? I reckon Mitch Johnson's missus by a landslide :D
  92. buddman

St George fans last Friday night

I could be wrong and I really hope I am but during the Dragons/Tigers match I could here the Dragons fans chanting and it sounded ALOT like our "Everywhere we go" chant. I'd like to know if anyone else noticed this or if it was just my hearing or better still if anyone has a copy of the game to...
  93. buddman

Hannant out for 4-6 weeks

Bulldogs prop Ben Hannant ruled out for 4-6 weeks with medial ligament tear June 25, 2009 Queensland and Bulldogs prop Ben Hannant is out for 4-6 weeks after being diagnosed with a grade two medial ligament strain. Hannant battled on courageously to return for the second half of Wednesday...
  94. buddman

Hodgson on report ?

Does anyone know if he was charged or not? I've found a Fox Sports link to the Melbourne player sent off yesterday but nothing about Hodgo.
  95. buddman

I know it won't happen but .... (Potential Bulldogs for Origin game 2)

The one thing I appreciate about this forum is that all opinions are allowed (even if you burst out laughing about how ridiculous they are lol) but I feel the following Bulldogs should be considered for Origin 2: * Luke Patten (won't happen thank you Gidley who didn't even play this round) *...
  96. buddman

Let's get out to Campbelltown

The Bulls are playing out at Campbelltown this aturday and since the NRL team has a bye why not take advantage of at least 1 game this weekend. I'll be there :-)
  97. buddman

A spy in the stands

I couldn't make the last game last night so I watched it with CK and noticed a certain someone with an invested interest in the game .... BRIAN SMITH. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about us without Kimmorley and Roberts. If we were that good with line up that didn't had...
  98. buddman

NRL rocked by latest sex scandal

Just heard that a new sex scandal has come to life in recent hours: 17 Bulldogs players 1 coach unknown number of off field personnel and thousands of fans: *** All f***ed by 1 video referee! ***
  99. buddman

Roberts injured.

Apparently on the Sunday Footy show it was mentioned that Roberts is out for a couple of weeks. Any confirmations?