3 cheers for Hodgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
After various finals appearances with 3 different clubs and all of them losses, Michael Hodgson finally broke his finals drought :-)

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely forgot about that. Great job :grinning:

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was having a slash in the clubs toilets last night when he walked in. I congratulated him about the game and asked him to confirm his ruffus nick name. He looked taken aback and said "no it's Hodgo, it's probably another Hodgeson you are thinking of.

I'll take his word for it. Go Hodgo

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Claps the crowd eveytime he walks off. Appreciates us the supporters.
Total champ

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations Hodgo!!

I was having a slash in the clubs toilets last night when he walked in. I congratulated him about the game and asked him to confirm his ruffus nick name. He looked taken aback and said "no it's Hodgo, it's probably another Hodgeson you are thinking of.

I'll take his word for it. Go Hodgo
To think you wanted me to make that stupid Ruffus guts banner! Shame on you :uptight:

BTW - I can't believe how lucky you were to share a bathroom with Hodgo, yet you did nothing! Opportunity wasted :sleep:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Good stuff. A top bloke also by the looks of things

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To think you wanted me to make that stupid Ruffus guts banner! Shame on you :uptight:

BTW - I can't believe how lucky you were to share a bathroom with Hodgo, yet you did nothing! Opportunity wasted :sleep:
I will take his word for it mate because he is one of our heroes, but the look on his face when I mentioned it was priceless.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Hodgo!!

Hate to imagine what you would do, rami.;)

BTW, Hodgo was terrific. I actually wouldn't of been surprised if he got man of the match. Did you guys see his first half? 97 metres in one half of football!

Absolute champion.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I will take his word for it mate because he is one of our heroes, but the look on his face when I mentioned it was priceless.
Please explain this look. Was it disgust? Look of laughter?? Or perhaps he just really needed to pee lol

Hate to imagine what you would do, rami.;)

BTW, Hodgo was terrific. I actually wouldn't of been surprised if he got man of the match. Did you guys see his first half? 97 metres in one half of football!

Absolute champion.
Of course he was terrific! He is Michael Hodgson.

Haha - but seriously, it was one of his strongest performances of the year :grinning:

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Hodgo has been in fantastic form all year. Another great purchase :-D

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodgo is a champ, it's a shame he live in Canberra tho.....

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please explain this look. Was it disgust? Look of laughter?? Or perhaps he just really needed to pee lol
lol good point, you missed one it may have been stop looking at my shlong you creep lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His family does

He resides near Homebush as stated in an earlier article.
oh touche

But you probably shoudn't have said that, I think I heard Rami hop in his car doing laps around homebush looking for him :p

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
lol congrates to him, hopefully we can break his grand final drought

Status
Not open for further replies.