Billy Slater diving with Sharks in South Africa - D.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Check this out.
Who would do this?? I would :D

MELBOURNE Storm NRL superstar Billy Slater is fearless on the football field and has shown he is the same on holidays, diving with Great White sharks off South Africa.

Slater, who had a stellar 2012 season, sharing in premiership, State of Origin and Trans-Tasman Test success, holidayed with wife, Nicole, in South Africa.

He Tweeted this morning: "Go to my Facebook page to checkout me diving with Great White Sharks. WOW!!!!".

On his Facebook page, Slater has posted a YouTube video of the cage-diving experience at Gansbaai, a fishing village and popular tourist destination in Western Cape.

The Slaters' dive took place last week.

WATCH BILLY'S SHARK DIVING VIDEO

Slater commented: "Hi everyone checkout the video of Nic and i diving with the Great White Sharks".

Gansbaai is regarded as the Great White shark capital of the world as the feared hunters are attracted to a massive seal colony near Dyer Island.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-in-south-africa/story-e6frexnr-1226515608687

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
If a shark bit him, It wouldnt be as big as when bupa did ...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
headline should read

billy slater goes diving / is a diver / dived several times during the season / is a c&&T

i prefer the last one

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
He'll drop kick it in the face ... 'whhaaaaaatt I was just catching a bomb"

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wished the shark cage was made in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.