Zero Tackle / League Freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Are they the same person???

Just curious because another Ben Barba leaving Bulldogs report has surfaced and a Frank Pritchard being linked to Salford report has surfaced.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
LeagueFreak is a hopeless C u nt of a writer. absolutely hates the dogs. he wrote an article on how dogs supporters are the worst and then when i confronted him about writing an article on the manly supporters who spat on barba. he was like no i covered everything i had to on the article about supporters. ape of a person

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
League Freak is not even a wanker... He is a wannabe wanker... He is always talks shit so to attract people to his pathetic site....

He could be very useful as a toilet paper tbh...

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are they the same person???

Just curious because another Ben Barba leaving Bulldogs report has surfaced and a Frank Pritchard being linked to Salford report has surfaced.
I cannot bother reading anything bulldogs related on these sites, they are all made up fabricated stories full of rubbish and no substance to any of it

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
League Freak is not even a wanker... He is a wannabe wanker... He is always talks shit so to attract people to his pathetic site....

He could be very useful as a toilet paper tbh...
:roflol:

G

gary.oak

I enjoy reading LF's work.

Although not all of it is quality, most is.

Edit: IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.