Search results

1. K

Crisp joins the 300 club on departure.

Crisp is a good Nsw cup player but I don't think he could be a good consistent first grader.. I think Nathan Massey isthe future number one of the club.. If I was in anyway involved in the club I would be grooming him for first grade from now for when patten decides to retire
  2. K

Someone pls explain

anyone sitting here that is giving **** to price about getting knocked otu doestn deserve to live bet allt he dogs supporters were his number one fan when he was at the club no1 has any right to sit here and give ti to him bout gettin knocked out What knee did price give him? the lil...
  3. K

Final position on the table

Top four spot is good enough for me Will struggle in next few weeks, Think we still need and have two or three losses in us
  4. K

Final position on the table

Anywhere in the top four will put is in a good position for the finals, with what should be our full squad by then
  5. K

Grinding Matches Against Good Sides

To those who have come on and had a discussion on this thread I thank you for not coming on an attacking me about my opinion, And attacking me about my all star team. Means alot to me, I dont come on this forum to get abused and attacked when I am just hear to talk about the team i support!
  6. K

Woopty Doo. You queer ****! Why would you bring up my All star side anyways, If u wanna do that Personal Message me, not ****ing attack me on a thread i have put up to discuss with people who here want to talk about football not ****ing give it to others, next time you go to comment on a thread...
  7. K

Was very worried but i was very proud of them as well, showed alot of guts Was just worried that might be a problem wanted to see if anyone else thought so Instead i get my head taken off by retards who think they know it all
  8. K

and [plus my all star steam was made like two years ago just never taken it off HAHA retarded c-u-n-t's just for you guys ill change it but can use **** off we are here to discuss something about the club not about my SIG so dont leave your comment
  9. K

Mate your a dead set f-u-c-k-i-n-g idiot!! king dog has nothing to do with a bulldogs thing you f-u-c-k-i-n-g idiot!! So if you dont mind go jump off a bridge!! I really dont care if retards like you dont take me serious I am putting this thread up to discuss what i think may be a problem...
  10. K

one game? All our losses we have had the chances to win and failed to against quality opposition not a good sign for finals
  11. K

Were never tough games like tonight
  12. K

Tonight really worried me.. Yes we might have not had Hannant and lost Warburton early But we have struggled to close off tight games against quality opposition. Even Newcastle we came back and had the chances to turn the game and didnt! Against St George we still should of got Two points...
  13. K

Panthers : Joel Romelo in Toyota Cup

Panthers 40-26 Joel Romelo was an aussie schoolboy in a side with the likes of Israel Folau, Peni Tagive, CHris Sandow, Mitchell Pearce, Will Mataka, Chris Lawrence and alot more Im pretty sure he was haha
  14. K

Bulldogs Players in NSW 18s and 16s

I would have to totally agree with that! His gets beat way to easily defensively Although he would be good versatile player off the bench, I think Massey and Burr are the only chances. Massey last year played off the bench, So if they go with William Hopoate at fullback I reckon Massey...
  15. K

NYC Team Vs Knights

Thats awesome to hear Matt Minto went well, havent really seen him play well, good to see now. Its also good to see our props are doing well, we just need to get the defence right. does anyone know if their are injuries from the game? my mate said rhys jack came off hurt? our centres are...
  16. K

Junior reps round of 16 results & quarter final draw

I could see it as a good thing that our SG ball side is versing Newtown, after they beat us in round one!
  17. K

Six Bulldogs players could play Origin

Agreed.. But id swap morris and ryan
  18. K

We feel like scapegoats in this Dog-eat-Dog club: Kouparitsas

Koups aint a sook! His telling the truth! No way Utai is a better option on the bench then he is!
  19. K

Bankstown City Bulls - Rd 3

WTF?? didnt they play harold matthews last year
  20. K

Round 7 Junior Reps v Cronulla

Aiden Sezer I think has been ruled out
  21. K

Bulldogs NYC Side for Round 2

Look at the sides he has had in the past, and still hasn't accomplished much.
  22. K

Round 5 Junior Reps v Souths

You can't be serious their playing that late? especially the SG Ball.. Can't believe they would get played same time as first grade
  23. K

Round 4 Junior Reps v Canberra

ROUND 4 SG BALL (U/18) CANBERRA RAIDERS v BULLDOGS Venue: Seiffert Oval, Queanbeyan Kick Off: 3:00pm 1 Nathan Massey 2 Chris Taripo 3 Ratu Tagive 4 Ali Hijazi 5 Tui Paiaaua 6 Aidan Sezer 7 Liam Ayoub [c] 8 Teni Waipouri 9 Mark Gordon 10 Judah Lavulo 11 Chris Thomas 12...
  24. K

Harold Matthew's 7's Competition

what is it actually
  25. K

team for saturday

john kite is injured still!!!
  26. K

Bulldogs SG Ball Rd 1 v Newtown

I am a friend of one of the sg ball players.. who showed me! He has the game at home so hopefully i will get to see it again!
  27. K

people.. i know after newtowns first try where they ran for 90 metres off one of our knock ons.. our boys were complaining about one of our players being held back from making a tackle, here is some proof...
  28. K

i think he could develop into an awesome lock!!! i dont think he should be wasted at five eight with the way he runs at a line!! anyone want to give a warp of the whole team in both sg ball and harold matts if they were there? and if their bothered want to know stuff about all the players
  29. K

The harold matthews looked very good out there and adapated to the wet conditions. I thought the five eight was a very good player! and David minute is just a wrecking ball The sg ball could alot of things out of the game, to go into the half 6-4 was amazing, they should of been down by at...
  30. K

Official Bulldogs Junior League Website

when will the final squads be announced for both sides?? will it also be posted on the bulldogs webtsite?? do they do player profiles for the squads. didnt they have photos last year
  31. K

Final Trial - Dogs V Knights

game is cancelled.. think a game has been made for monday
  32. K

Trials against the Sharks

I thought that the Sharks threw everything they had at the dogs.. and still strugglled.. The Sg Ball side kicked it out on the full off the kickoff.. didnt find touch off a penalty.. had alot of bad calls go against them.. and still held in there considering i think cronulla had at least 65% of...
  33. K

Predicted NYC and NSW Cup Sides?

i dont know about solomon foster that was just a rough side.. havent really seen joe matapuku play hope he proves me wrong!! i like the looks of ben james.. tough and wears heart on his sleeve
  34. K

Predicted NYC and NSW Cup Sides?

i know of some injuries bein adrian davis.. linton price.. sami ghoneim.. nathan dib.. and bishop 1 Neenan Simpson 2 Cliff Nye 3 Keresome Sione 4 Kele Niusere 5 Peter Tufisio 6 ??? 7 Rhys Jack 8 Martin Taupau 9 Josh Reynolds 10 Ben James 11 Watson Namoa 12 Boyd Strickland 13...
  35. K

SG BAll trial again the Bears

i think sg ball squad had like 10 players not playin as well
  36. K

2009 - NSWRL Junior Representitive Draw

at the end.. most of the players in the sg ball side.. i heard.. just did not want to play for al fry.. and how do you expect to win anything when the players are not wanting to play for the coach.. are you going to learn? and play to your best ability! Nal took a harold matts team that...
  37. K

2009 - NSWRL Junior Representitive Draw

what is the round of 16?
  38. K

Most Improved in 09?

john kite.. daniel holdsworth.. tim winitana
  39. K

Your 2009 Team (merged)

1 patten 2 el masri 3 morris 4 idris 5 utati 6 holdsworth 7 kimmorley 8 hickey 9 ennis 10 hannant 11 Koups 12 Ryan 13 Stagg 14 te mari 15 kite 16 hodgson 17 roberts
  40. K

Worlds Top 50 Juniors

would have to agree with you on the bolded players!!!
  41. K

North Sydney Bears vs Canterbury bulldogs 1st Trial Game

im pretty sure he wasnt fullback in the first 20 mins who is sbw cousin?
  42. K

so who's running around in nyc 2009?

im pretty sure sene is in the premier league side isnt he.. and what do you mean by 17 sg ball players.. do you mean from last years side?
  43. K

Who Will be our best in 2009?

kite and harrison
  44. K

Roberts VS Ireland

groom wussed out when the goin got tought ireland 21 bucks 13 plus
  45. K

line up of what team? haha well we verse him in school footy and club footy! and he played prop and second row.. will be second rower.. played second row for roosters sg ball
  46. K

steven azzi aint a winger.. its a mistake.. his a backrower haha
  47. K

New Jersey-Here it is

alot of clubs do it.. its just showin how we support camp qaulity and follow it!!!
  48. K

Halves

that would be a massive disappointment
  49. K

New Jersey-Here it is

i highly doubt that it will be exactly like that.. the fit will be better.. and im sure the camp quality design will go in better with it
  50. K

Russia thump Lebanon

haha so pretty much lebs that play for dogs.. and one other who you know is leb.. hahaa the whole usual lebanese side takes over the whole side which is named in this game.. like all 17 players
  51. K

You know the world cup is a joke when....

only ten teams is a disgrace.. why dont they add another 6 teams.. im sure they could find them.. and split the groups up evenly.. showing what png did the other night its unfair on them, and is unfair on the other 6 teams besides england australia and new zealand fightin for one spot!! they...
  52. K

Remember When....

to me.. it aint the coach who loses the grand final.. yea i would understand giving him **** if his team was terrible.. but the fact is craig bellamy has made three grand finals in a row.. and only once have his players turned up to play.. his coaching didnt lose them 40 nil this year.. but his...
  53. K

Good on ya Channel 9

this whole world cup is a joke.. and no one can take it serious not showing it live just proves it to
  54. K

New SG Ball recruit

yea im guessin pete mulholland had something to do with it
  55. K

Kimmorleys Partner For Next Year.

i believe holdsworth, i think holdsworth feeds off another good half like he did in 2006 when he had sherwin when holdsworth doesnt have to worry bout guiding the team around he will be able to show us what he can do like he did in 2006, roberts taumata whoever it was in the halves with him...
  56. K

Dogs put the mongrel into Gordon

i would have him in the centres with josh morris and idris on the wings with winitana or utai
  57. K

New SG Ball recruit

haha nah that wasnt dale.. i went and watched my cousin trial in harold matts.. and happened to see the sg ball trials.. was it the one in panthers jersey? the little five eight?
  58. K

Junior Dogs for '09

jamal was aimed at with racial slurs which was disgusting, but was not spat at, what i was told
  59. K

Junior Dogs for '09

Idris was spat on and called a stick thrower by a rossters player in ball this season may have something to do with it No he wasnt
  60. K

Who is the Kennel gonna get behind in the Finals?

brisbane and the warriors
  61. K

Junior Dogs for '09

agree with you on most of that only think i dont agree with is rob worsley, i really havent seen enough from him, in my opinion to rate him at all Martin Taupau is the same age as Jamal and i believe will get his chance next year.. the only thing that is against him is that we have a bit...
  62. K

Constant double standard

haha that is so true!!!
  63. K

Misi Taulapapa

cause you idiot.. if you read what i said properly, i only heard on the sunday morning footy show that he was no signed!!! if i had heard that before his 3 try performance i still would of said the same thing READ!!!
  64. K

Misi Taulapapa

I was watching the footy show this morning, and they said he was not resigned, and off contract for next year do you think he would be a good signing? i honestly do!! has great pace and strength, great abilitly to cross the line and runs the ball back hard instead of dancing around
  65. K

Bulldogs pups bow out of finals

disappointing, yea the ref was terrible, but we dropped way to much ball!
  66. K

Toyota Cup Side To Take On Canberra

neenan is palyin fullback
  67. K

Idris Vs Thaiday

i havent seen jamals shot on thaiday! any one got that
  68. K

Idris Vs Thaiday

anyone got a copy of the hit?
  69. K

Wooden Spoon Decided This Week

cowboys have the same chance of winning or losing against cronulla then what they do against canberra
  70. K

Toyota Cup Team To Play Broncos

harold matthews 07 he was captain, but nathan massey was the bulldogs player of the year
  71. K

Anyone see anything wrong with article?

yeaa martin taupau, and also, isnt peter mata utai from newcastle?
  72. K

Martin Taupau first grade?

the picture in which tele?
  73. K

Martin Taupau first grade?

he has massive potential, and i think would be a bolter next year to have a run, if not defintly in 2010
  74. K

Elmasri closing in on Johns

just imagine andrew johns hadnt missed so many games due to his constant injuries he would of cleared 3000
  75. K

Shock Call Up

jamal will do alot better then what people are thinking, he has the size jjamal is quick, but folau is quicker
  76. K

Shock Call Up

i wouldnt compare him to folau, and saying his quicker then folau is also not true but he defintly has the potential to be great
  77. K

Shock Call Up

Just Heard that jamal idris is playing first grade this week
  78. K

What we learned from todays hiding.

john kite apparently out for year
  79. K

Daniel Holdsworth - Lock

are you kidding yourself, that year he fed off that pack and was a dominate fiv eight!
  80. K

Daniel Holdsworth - Lock

melbourne apparently are after daniel holdsworth i hope he goes, so that he can show everyone on here that doesnt know what their talking about, how good he is behind a good pack! and thats the only reason he is strugglin, and the same as our team cos our pack is a bunch of pussies, reni...
  81. K

Backline Changes Needed For 2009

winitana is very good
  82. K

Bulldogs v North Queensland NYC Live Scores

how did hijazi and massey go?
  83. K

2009 and Ben Barba - Where does he fit in?

if he puts on 6 or 7 killos n finds some ticker putting his body in front of players id play him at 6 , i dnt see y roberts desrves to stay there he doesnt een look like a first geade playa atm
  84. K

Barba 216 Metres Made

how good will it be wen he puts his body on the line in defence ??
  85. K

Danny Weidler - Interview Questioning

terrible questions he is looking at the wrong points! his an idiot! i think his strings are being pulled by the same person pulling sonnys strings little btich
  86. K

Sonny Bill not on 1.5 million a season

i heard the same club offered dan carter to com over for one season, which is an off season over here, for only 400 thousand i agree their is no way his on that, george gregan is on like 350000 or somfin
  87. K

Well done Mathew Orford!

slater won it for the storm, he dropped like three balls, and was everywhere!
  88. K

Sonny Bill Toulon Game Photos

did he get yellow carded? haha
  89. K

NYC team V Cowboys

ok sorry, i was just asking, so he told you? thats awesome for him, congratulations i believe massey is a waste on the wing as well, but last week he wasnt suppose to play wing, so im assuming he will go to five eight when hijazi comes on
  90. K

NYC team V Cowboys

ali hijazi? wow thats great news for him is it true? source?
  91. K

SBW says Folkes in part to blame

why if sonny was unhappy at the club for so long would he do what he did at the beginning of the year about mason, what a ****n dog!
  92. K

NYC team V Cowboys

heard heka isnt playin, wondering who will be on the wing?
  93. K

Tonga World Cup Squad

tupou was named in the aussie squad? wtf? arent you suppose to pick a side, like feleti mateo had to do, and thats the reason he wasnt able to be picked for origin? tupou played origin, so he can he be picked in their side?
  94. K

Samoa World Cup Squad

i dont know about that side, players like steve matai, jerome ropati and few others would have to be considered for selection for new zealand, or have new zealand picked their side? if they have tonga and samoa will beat them
  95. K

Tonga World Cup Squad

they are going to give new zealand a run for thier money, wont suprise me if they beat them same as samoa
  96. K

Future league 2015

missing a central coast team
  97. K

Your Immediate changes to the 1st Grade team for the rest of the Year

**** BRINGING NEW BLOOD IN, WHATS IT GOING TO DO, **** US UP IN THE NYC Just stick it out in first grade, no other option
  98. K

Ben Barba (Merged)

he wanted to play first grade and whinged bout taumata gettin picked, so thats no pressure, he ahs to learn that this stuff will happen in first grade.. the way he came out and acted he cant complain
  99. K

The Kennels 17

hooker 80 kilos 178 cm love to defend