Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kimmorley and Lol at you thinking that Idris was one of our best in 2008, he only played 3games.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimmorley and Lol at you thinking that Idris was one of our best in 2008, he only played 3games.
I probably didnt say it right. I didnt think he was one of our best, i just see a big future for him, sorry for any miss understanding ppl.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
would love to see big hickey muscle up and have a real big year, if he could tone up he could be a real weapon he seems to have a good attitude to hard work with the amount of weight he lost last year and if he puts the same effort in this offseason could be a real handful in 09.

Niff Nuff

Waterboy
Reaction score
My tips:
Best forward: Hannant
Best Back: Kimmorley
Best Rookie: Harrison
Most tackles: Warburton
Most line breaks: Morris
Most hit ups: Hannant
Most metres gained: Barba
Most points: Barba
Top try scorer: Barba
Most improved: Kite
Players' player: Ennis

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would love to see big hickey muscle up and have a real big year, if he could tone up he could be a real weapon he seems to have a good attitude to hard work with the amount of weight he lost last year and if he puts the same effort in this offseason could be a real handful in 09.
yeh I was thinking about Hickey. TBH I thought he was going to be an average forward, then the game V souths, he was making big yards, 20+ tackles and smashed Asotasi, If he gets some good fitness and a little for agro, he will be one of the top props in the comp IMO.

B

billiris

yeh I was thinking about Hickey. TBH I thought he was going to be an average forward, then the game V souths, he was making big yards, 20+ tackles and smashed Asotasi, If he gets some good fitness and a little for agro, he will be one of the top props in the comp IMO.

hopefully mate. he needs to shed about 5-10 kilos.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My tips:
Best forward: Hannant
Best Back: Kimmorley
Best Rookie: Harrison
Most tackles: Warburton
Most line breaks: Morris
Most hit ups: Hannant
Most metres gained: Barba
Most points: Barba
Top try scorer: Barba
Most improved: Kite
Players' player: Ennis
What makes you so sure that harrison and barba will get a run in fg? Where will barba play if patten is fit? Hed be hopeless at 5/8 has no clue on how to promote the footy where else?

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Barba will get a go at fullback, wing or 5/8th during the year, depending on injury, form etc...

Harrison is a more talented version of Warburton, so will probably find himself a spot on the bench. Again he spot hinges mainly on injury and form.

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Amongst the forwards, I would love to see Kite, Hickey and Te Maari have fantastic years as well as Maitua regaining form that saw him play representative football.

In the backs, I think Kimmorley, Idris and Morris as keys. If Patten can regain full fitness, then it will feel like a new signing.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about Maitua. Hoping he gains his 2006 form which got him an Australian Jumper, but i fear for him that the other players ( Gallen. Bird Stewart Laffranchi etc.) have made it that much harder for him to get in there.

Maituas main problems in 07/08 have been missed tackles. Ive seen him, especially this year miss first attempt at tackles. His a much better player than that, and his running game isnt as dominant.

I think his head is in the right place and hopefully a big off season will see a big 09 from him.

But I stick with my picks of Idris, Morris and Kite.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idris is one to watch but if Utai and Patten stay on the park all year they will be hard to stop, cant wait to see how Kimmorely goes with his new team mates too.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
lee te maari will do well if he retains his spot he was hitting good form late of the season. His the man to watch. Koups too, if he gain regain form, we will have a strong pack. Go dogs 09

Status
Not open for further replies.