New Jersey-Here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But you always whinge and look for negatives.

Excellent jersey and great to see the proper V back.

X Blades are a great addition to our club.
Did I whinge about the memberships?

Great work by the club and Greenburg.

But these jerseys are ugly. No, they are woeful. That is my opinion. If you think they look good then that is your opinion.

I don't see you singling out everyone else in this thread who agree that is is a shocking jersey.

Instead of trying to have a go at me, which is getting very, very tiresome, why don't you actually listen to people for once? I'm sure if the club or X Blades or whoever sampled this jersey properly, they would have gotten a similar response.

So if you, or the club listen to the people, instead of arguing and trying to have a go at me, then maybe you could come to the conclusion that the general consensus is that people don't like the new jersey.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright... expecting the design to be better.... GO DOGS

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
But you always whinge and look for negatives.

Excellent jersey and great to see the proper V back.

X Blades are a great addition to our club.
Oh, give it up, your crap is getting old and we dont need or want this on the kennel, seriously

X

XxFoVoSxX

*sigh*

wtf kind of jersey is that?
thats disgusting.. i dont mind the fact that theyre promoting a charity and all but ****.. yellow? the yellow is way too bright.. and the jersey overall is a failure imo...

worse jersey ive seen imo...

BTK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the yellow is for one game only ..... hopefully and yeh design sux hopefully they dont tho

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I understand them having camp quality on there but take that away and he actual jersey design is disgusting, X Blades have made a poor start and as mentioned, the way it just stops at the sleeves makes it looks like we are wearing a vest loll i dont like it and by initial reactions i dont think the design is a popular one with our fans.

Maybe it might change if we get a sponsor that suits it but for now, i dont like it

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I think the yellow is for one game only ..... hopefully and yeh design sux hopefully they dont tho
If its for one game, then that is fine and a good initiative but without a major sponsor yet it may be a few more games

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the only reason camp quality is on there is because we couldnt find a sponsor

once greenberg does his job and finds someone willing to pay for the advertising space then the camp quality will be replaced (and we will need to buy another new jersey to feel up to date)

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i like it, i think it will grow in time, they have gone back to simple but distinctive. They have kept the V look and to be honest alot of the newer jerseys are way too try hardy in there designs. I like it, Simple, but striking

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
You know what, i think our Heritage jersey should be our home jersey on a full time basis, that jersey is different to most clubs and it celebrates our history, and that jersey is a hit with most fans

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
the only reason camp quality is on there is because we couldnt find a sponsor

once greenberg does his job and finds someone willing to pay for the advertising space then the camp quality will be replaced (and we will need to buy another new jersey to feel up to date)
That's exactly right. I don't think Camp Quality would be there if we have a major sponsor.

M

Mr Miyagi

I dont mind the design and I am sure that is not the final product but the cut of the jersey is not very good at all.
Correct cuts solve all probles, I would imaging thye would be uncomfortable to play with as well

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Trash....
Last years on field jerseys were the right way to go, but this looks horrific.

Matto get your nose out of Greenburgs arse, that is a shocking design. We went from one of the best jerseys in the comp to one of the most ugly

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
That's exactly right. I don't think Camp Quality would be there if we have a major sponsor.
Yeh, thats pretty obvious. Once we get a major sponsor camp quality wont be there.

I think the worrying thing is that we are finding it hard to find a new sponsor, that may be alot of lost revenue so they better be doing everything to secure one before the 2009 season starts.

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i highly doubt that it will be exactly like that.. the fit will be better.. and im sure the camp quality design will go in better with it

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
i highly doubt that it will be exactly like that.. the fit will be better.. and im sure the camp quality design will go in better with it
Which begs the question, why on earth show it in public if it's not the final version? :confused:

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
alot of clubs do it.. its just showin how we support camp qaulity and follow it!!!

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
alot of clubs do it.. its just showin how we support camp qaulity and follow it!!!
That could have been done via a press release or having the CQ logo on a less prominent position on the jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.