Not open for further replies.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ZABER i like you man , LOL who are you

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
get oveer yourself mr miyagi lebanon gunz greece any day of the yearr in footy sorry to say

haha greece lol and peponis and anasta are from greece and have never played for greece
elmasri and farah and elias have all played for lebanon

the fact is they say kouparitsas is the best player ever to play for greece
now thats sad

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL me hide my self from you ? Your a keen fella arnt you. I dont waste time on people like you becasue your a stubborn ****. Lets stop this convo here seriously becasue i didint intend to fight with you and i am not bothered for you **** now.

M

Mr Miyagi

LOL me hide my self from you ? Your a keen fella arnt you. I dont waste time on people like you becasue your a stubborn ****. Lets stop this convo here seriously becasue i didint intend to fight with you and i am not bothered for you **** now.
Zaber Jalal, not you
You never hid yourself, at least you are man enough to show your self

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I had to laugh reading this what major event has lebanon won in any sport? Even war torn Iraq has a major trophy to its name.
Greece has the Euro competition.

ROFL

Z

Zaber Hemar

LOL jumping on the bandwagon of someone hiding himself on the kennel
hiding myself?? I'll see you at steel park, and we'll have a "chat" and as I told you on pm I swear by almighty you will learn to respect Lebanon and lebs one way or another.
me hiding myself? you so pathetic little f uck and you will live to regret these words.

Malla

Reaction score
I had to laugh reading this what major event has lebanon won in any sport? Even war torn Iraq has a major trophy to its name.

ROFL
The subject here is Rugby League.

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If lebanon had to pick players from australia my guess would be :
* Robbie Farah
* Charlie Farah
* Hazem
* Hazem's brother ( Forgot his name)
* Jamie Clark
* Nathan Tannous
* Ali Hijazi
* Adnan Saleh
* Nathan Dib
Thats all i can think of , Any other names?
haha so pretty much lebs that play for dogs.. and one other who you know is leb.. hahaa

the whole usual lebanese side takes over the whole side which is named in this game.. like all 17 players

Z

Zaber Hemar

ROFL
did your brother call you to come and suck his d ick? because he was getting @ss raped...

K

KL

what a bunch a cool e-warriors here.

I hope all you dumb****s get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.