Search results

1. M

10 year cycle

Im sure in 1995 we won from sixth position!!! Here is a paragraph taken from an article written in 2012, quoting Chris Anderson. Yet Anderson is quick to remind you that way back in 1995, the ARL actually used this same finals format - now being revived by the Independent Commission in 2012 -...
  2. M

Possible Bulldogs vs Manly teams this week

Very Hard to see Browne playing after what he has been through with the surgery to his head!!!
  3. M

Foxsports: Dogs Attack

And Centre!!!!! Points were always going to be difficult this year!! We can still win with our Defence as we did earlier in the season.
  4. M

bulldogs Media release Re Lachlan Burr

Lachlan Burr to Join Titans Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs back rower Lachlan Burr has today confirmed he will join the Gold Coast Titans in 2015. Burr has signed a two-year contract that will see him move north and play for the Titans through until at least the end of 2016. The Revesby...
  5. M

Fullback Discussion

My tip is Hoffman is still a very good chance!
  6. M

INTERCTIVE: Sum up 2013 like Rothfield

SAINT " James Graham - Despite the way last year ended, you have to admire the man's efforts this year. Consistent performer, hard-toiler and the cornerstone of the Bulldogs pack." Totally Agree with you CK! I will just add that his finish in 2012 may have effected the team in 2013 in more ways...
  7. M

is greg eastwood back next week

Last Night I heard Ennis Say its good to have everyone back except Greg! Iterview by Lara on the Matty johns Show!!!
  8. M

Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

Agree, but I think it coincides with the fact he is playing less Minutes!!! Not an 80min type player!
  9. M

Sandor Earl: Yes or No

He Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Fergo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. M

Give goal kicking back to Inu

Ye! Still don't know why Hodko gave him that Kick. Is he carrying a niggle that is affecting his kicks? If I remember correctly the kick he gave to Inu was after he scored the try!!!
  11. M

What the **** is going on , like really????????

My Take is we are trading a Barbarina for a Lexus! Still walking away with the Cash!!!! Nice Deal.
  12. M

Finucane V Eastwood

very likely!!!
  13. M

Oh Sam, how you've changed!

Just Like the dragons game when Sam Scored the try and the cameraman kept the vision of Franky on the screen! Even after Franky kept pointing to Sam!!!!!
  14. M

Barba on Sterlo tonight

Description for sterlos show tonight! Episode 23: Don't miss an exclusive game day experience with one of the NRL's best; Johnathan Thurston mic'd up during the Panthers v Cowboys. Plus Ben Barba joins the panel to preview Round 23 as the top-eight race intensifies.
  15. M

Round 25 vs Panthers moved from ANZ

I am led to believe that a change of night is more likely than a change in venue! Confirmation is due today!
  16. M

Round 25 vs Panthers moved from ANZ

Good Idea!! Channel 9 may have an issue with that! They still have to broadcast 2 games on Fri Night! Good luck with this Mess!!!!
  17. M

What's happenned to Hodkinson?

He is simply still recovering from another injury! Shoulder I believe. This is in addition to the 2 injuries he suffered last year! He will be Back!
  18. M

Random Bulldogs Pics

The Beast is back to his Best!!!!! Great Game on Sat Night
  19. M

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

Experience is what is needed Vs Manly!!!! Would Hala be eligible to play finals footy in reserve grade, Given he has only played 1 game for them this year? Dont know if their is such a Rule??????????
  20. M

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

how did he go on the weekend in NSW cup?
  21. M

My newest video!

So Cool!!!!!!!!
  22. M

My newest video!

Great Package! Love the way Josh Reynolds Finishes his Tries!!!! One handed Superman Dive!!!!!!
  23. M

ATTN: Jim Dymock

Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. M

Jason taylor - applying for the coaching position!

Here is a snippet from todays Telegraph, Hope its true! We're still tipping that Jason Taylor will be given a role under incoming coach Ivan Cleary - possibly as Melville's successor. Also look for David Fairleigh, who's been an assistant to Cleary for the past two seasons at the Warriors...
  25. M

2010 v 2009 Season Player Stats

That was for Morris, Idris made 152m. A telling stat is that morris only got the ball 5 times as opposed to Jamal getting 15 runs. We need to get the ball to morris a little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. M

2010 v 2009 Season Player Stats

Hannant had some good stats for his 40mins. Anyone Know why he only got 40, he played alot more minutes last year?
  27. M

Do we play on Friday or Saturday in week 3

This is off the NRL site-------------- Week Three: Preliminary Finals The highest qualifying teams (after re-ranking following week 1 results) in each match (winners 1 & 2) will host in their home Region. The following Regions and venues may qualify to host a Final in Week 3...
  28. M

Kimmorleys Partner For Next Year.

BK certainly missed seymour on Sat, but in saying that when he was at his best he put alot of runners into holes. A player like Reni would be back to his best playing outside of a distibutor like Kimmorley. this doesnt mean he needs to be at 5/8 but could be a good way of starting the season...
  29. M

2009 Fitness

Beat me to it, Grimaldi is taking over from Scott Campbell who was recruited by Bennet. (Dragons). Done Deal!!!!!!!
  30. M

Thankyou Brad Morrin

Nice bloke, average Joe!
  31. M

Umm..Winitana..

Even an up and coming second rower or lock could have filled that spot in the centres and given us a chance of winning that game. Why???
  32. M

Is Wini playing injured?

Worst one on one defender in the game. He has been this way for some time now and should have been replaced by someone willing to have a go! Anyone?
  33. M

Sonny and Utai out

Nothing about injuries on fox sports.com, they say Gasnier is injured thats all.
  34. M

Should DJ be Dropped for Groom?

Guys I watched the NSW cup game on Sat Avo Vs central coast, despite the fact it was an ugly game by the dogs Groom still looked ordinary. I dont think Holdsworth should stay but it all comes down to having a better option. Maybe Sulli is the GO!
  35. M

Sonny Bill Williams open to becoming an all black (superthread)

You Make sense. Seems all the evidence is pointing in one direction ???
  36. M

Positive out of yesterdays game

We can positivily say that we have a defencive issue out wide. Te Mari and roberts opened up the gates to Vatavi. Bring back Grimaldi!!!!!!!!!!!!
  37. M

Mason became torture - drip by drip

Nice!!!! It's about time someone actually told the real story. he was being fined for not attending organised functions, it was interesting last night when he was attempting to give his reason on the footy show. Forgot to mention why he was being fined! "thats right" he just didnt like Malcolm.
  38. M

Referees Hayne, Archer given semi-finals

hayne will suit our game, definitly less penalties and a much better option than simpkins or clarke.
  39. M

Key player this week..

sherwin showed signs last week towards the end, he managed 49m + . We need him to fire and we need to stop giving away silly penalties in the early part of the game, a good start is imperitive.
  40. M

Anyone Else Nervous?

I wasn,t nervous but after readind all those threads I am now. I'm about to shower and engage my run on attire. That should get the blood pumping. My family start to give me a wide birth around that time. Go You DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!
  41. M

Here Is A Telling Stat?

I am not generally big on stats but one that stands out for mind is the metres gained by our Halfback Brent Sherwin. Canberra 28m Broncos 16m Storm 9m gained with the ball in hand. For a guy who plays 80mins and is supposed to handle the ball a number of times this is just not good enough...
  42. M

Sherwin's secret agony

"Dido" Well said Hanst!
  43. M

No Penalties This Week

Imagine the difference it would make to our game if we could eliminate the large number of penalties. With most of our points being scored within the opposition 20 metre mark, a penalty immediatly releases the pressure. Been happening all to regular this year as your stats show!
  44. M

No Penalties This Week

i HOPE FOLKESY HAS DRILLED THEM THIS WEEK ABOUT THE PENALTY COUNT! If we are 7-1 down in the penalties Vs Storm friday night they will make us pay. It is seemingly the same players for similar offences week in week out. We have to show discipline in this area to WIN!!!!
  45. M

player of the year points round 23

Definite 3 to Patten, 2 Sherwin, 1 Tonga (looked good in patches)
  46. M

What About the Hughes TRY!

Who agrees that the disallowed try to cory Hughes after the Sherwin drop goal attempt should have been play on?????????? I heard it talked about on the radio with Hadley on Saturday and they were saying TRY! He was outside the 10 metres and the Broncos player played at the ball, that puts...
  47. M

Aside From Kouparitsis....

Any chance of a late inclusion? I must say you are right, that is not a potent bench. We really need to play from in front on the scoreboard tonight, that will help our interchange.
  48. M

I'm NEW TOOOOO!

Thanks Big Marrrrrnnnnn! I'm sure I seen that face at a recent golf day, Hosting. You hate a beer and a feed!;)
  49. M

Run like Shifty win by 50

If Hughes and perry get up off the tackled player there should be no Penalties.
  50. M

I'm NEW TOOOOO!

G'day to all, This is a great and informative forum, I only wish I new about it earlier in the year. In saying that the dogs look set to fire at the right time. I am and always have been a bulldogs fan, I get to all the home games and look forward to watching the other games on fox or Ch...
  51. M

Is SBW over rated?

Would you rather have him play for the dogs or against the dogs???????? He would attract much more money over seas. Over paid? NO Over rated? ask canberra!