Aside From Kouparitsis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
....I don't really like the look of our bench tonight.

14- Perry
15- Kouparitsis
16- Briggs
17- Green

I don't know if I'm just nervous or what but, IMO, that's not a good bench to take on the Groncos.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Briggs im happy with

Green should not come anywhere near our team even though he had a solid game last week

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Thats injuries for yah

:(

But hopefully next year we can replace some of these week replacements with some young prospects, like in 2004 with Roy and Sonny etc

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need Hickey!

(And Mason of course)

MYMUSTANG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Any chance of a late inclusion? I must say you are right, that is not a potent bench. We really need to play from in front on the scoreboard tonight, that will help our interchange.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...

I'd rather a bench like this next year..

14. Sullivan
15. Winterstein
16. Hickey/Leano/Tamati
17. Te Maari/Koups

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't see the point in Getting nervous about the Match. Even though the Bulldogs atre going into the Match with a Weak bench, they arestil going into the Match with a much better team & a team high on Morale.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Green i think will struggle against the brisbane forwards i hope im wrong though.

S

smingers

i don't think its going to be a big threat because our starting side is pretty good.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
lol who cares how weak it is? depending on how our starting line up plays, this bench could do wonders tonight. all comes down to how our starting 13 perform..

i mean jon green looked like shane webcke last week..

S

smingers

yeah but green is a dud i cant stand the guy...he is always giving away stupid penalties and making the dumbest mistakes and i wouldn't say something like that if he only did it once in a while...he does it all the time!

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
If we cant beat the Broncos with the amount of players they have missing we dont deserve to make the 8!

I think the bench is good enough for this week.. Next week and finals it wouldnt be!

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
i think you'll find we may get te maari, hickey and even possibly mason back :grinning:

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Im not sure if Te Maari will even play FG this season, i dont think folkes will insist with 2 second row players off the bench. If so he would have most likely named Te Maari this week and not rest him for the PL finals:(

it can be a bit of a problem though next season, because i think thats when they are both off contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.