Thankyou Brad Morrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSNO1

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am very happy with the way Brad conducted himself yesterday at the Bulldogs match at Canberra. My 12 year old son was sitting behind the Dogs bench as Brad was sitting on the excercise bike warming up. My son asked Brad if he would sign his hat and jumper, Brad said after the match and the first thing he did, as soon as the match was over, was come straight over and do exactly what he promised. Well done Brad and thankyou. My son met Luke Patton and Brad Clyde and got their signatures as well. He was over the moon.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
yeah a couple of years back wen at a dogs sharks game at wat was then telstra several dogs players walked across the field to to the change rooms of a group of about 5 players brad was the only one to stop and sing our stuff

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes because his head isnt up his ass like some players we have.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He did what he could this year, who could forget the Storm game where he was the number one prop and he had to kamakazi at the Storm forwards to get hammered run after run, the Dogs should look after him.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very happy with the way Brad conducted himself yesterday at the Bulldogs match at Canberra. My 12 year old son was sitting behind the Dogs bench as Brad was sitting on the excercise bike warming up. My son asked Brad if he would sign his hat and jumper, Brad said after the match and the first thing he did, as soon as the match was over, was come straight over and do exactly what he promised. Well done Brad and thankyou. My son met Luke Patton and Brad Clyde and got their signatures as well. He was over the moon.
nice to hear a supporter say something positive for a change and good on moz, the general and clyde for doing that. i can imagine how excited your boy was.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well done Moz. Its always good to hear the players give something back to the fans and do positive things in the community.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Morrin - a good clubman and generally good bloke.

K

KL

no one doubts morrin's passion or character. they doubt his abilty to play rugby league at NRL level

DOGSNO1

Waterboy
Reaction score
nice to hear a supporter say something positive for a change and good on moz, the general and clyde for doing that. i can imagine how excited your boy was.
yes, he was very excited. Brad was even going to get Hazem from the change rooms because my young bloke wanted to meet him but we had to catch a bus back to the other side of town, (i didn't feel like walking for 4 hours),so he missed out. Top bloke Morrin, obviously cares about the fans.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont think any1 has bad mouthed Brad. As a person he has one of the best in our club, as a player well yeah he tries but i suppose if you wanna win GFs we need a bit more

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was referred to as "Brad Moron" from steve roach on the continuous call team...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol out of all people by blocka. pfftt he acts like a moron till this day. so immature at times

Status
Not open for further replies.