Search results

1. C

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

I hope I won't get crucified like last time with my Josh Morris news. I can share that Lafai is being tipped to play FB next year. Templemenn will be groomed in 2nd grade in the meantime as he is still a little light for First grade this year.
  2. C

J Moz could entertain retern to Dragons in 2015

I didnt create an account just to troll on this forum. I have been on this forum for 6 years...
  3. C

I have shared what I know. You can choose to believe it or not. Judginghow quickly everyone tries to brush off my comments on Josh, there are more sensitive things I can share about the club which I know will cause an up roar on this forum. Guess I will just leave it at that.
  4. C

Judge Morris for his time at the dogs. Not his final decision of staying or leaving. He does not bring any negative press and has given his all most of the time (apart from that stint in reserves). Players do actually surf this forum, so please stop the nasty comments.
  5. C

Im not here to discuss parenting. I wanted to share with everyone why there are rumours circulating he may rejoin the dragons. Not all players are like Barba, SBW or Hannant.
  6. C

I rarely post on this forum but I will like to share with everyone why rumours of Josh going back to the Dragons have been around since he joined us. Ever since he joined us in 09, he has had a very bad relationship with his dad simply because he doesnt want his son to play for the dogs. It was...
  7. C

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I do not know when he will be made official. My receptionist at work have close ties with the club and she advised we were very clear with Reni if he signs, he will have to expect to work hard in NSW cup and earn his place in the 17. He certainly is not the clear cut replacement for Halatau.
  8. C

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I can confirm with everyone Reni has been told he is expected to start next year in NSW cup. He will only play FG barring injuries.
  9. C

Who will be released?

Kris Keating first name to pop up in my head without even thinking. Stagg and Goodwin will probz be released too if i had to pick 2 more. Stagg was AMAZING for us back in 2009. But lets not kid ourselves, he was very ordinary in 10 and this season. Plz dont suggest he was ineffective because...
  10. C

Is our assessment on the quality of 2012 starting 17 too biased?

I strongly disagree with all the crap manly fans think of our current squad. Thats why i wanted to copy and paste their comments onto here and see what you guys think. Great teams dont happen overnight. Just look at Melbourne for example. We use to destroy the team in 2003 and 2004 when they...
  11. C

Here is another one... Barber cant tackle or catch. A little immportant for a fullback. Turner is ok Morris is ok but over rated. Lafai is a risk. Macdougall well can he do anything at NRL level? Foran - Hodko would be a ok hooker but is not a good halfback and was a waste of money...
  12. C

Though i dont post much, I sign onto this forum everyday and read everyones opinion on dogs related topics. Along with everyone else, I believe we have all the right pieces to succeed in the near future with only a decent 5/8 to solve the missing puzzle. However according to other fans they...
  13. C

Rumours 2013

How old is Glenn Stewart? Surely he is 30 already
  14. C

Michael Lett - 2011 Discussion Thread

I dont see any better options than him atm within our club.
  15. C

Rumours 2013

Stagg will not be missed if he leaves. Halatau completely transformed the lock position when he was given the nod over him
  16. C

Michael Lett - 2011 Discussion Thread

Our lost of Lett is a gain for another club
  17. C

Rumours 2013

Dreams never comes true
  18. C

Counting down to Belmore's return ...

I have always admired the atmosphere manly fans get a brookvale or tiger fans get at leichthard. I sure hope we will get that same atmosphere at Belmore
  19. C

Rumours 2013

I recall a 'lussick' on Manlys bench. Is he a utility player like Halatua?
  20. C

Tim Smith?

x3
  21. C

Who signed up for 2012 today???

I have watched possibly every single dogs game for the last 10 years. I have only been to one game in my life. That was the game against Roosters in 07 when Sonny bill single hand destroyed the chooks at ANZ. Im on the same boat as you, I dont have anyone to go with
  22. C

Take a look at Belmore's grand old lady now...

Never been to Belmore in my life. Only been to bankstown once and that was to get the 70 year berries jersey back in 04. Might actually go to Belmore if the Dogs play some games thr
  23. C

Rumours 2013

Foran is all the dogs need...
  24. C

Souths Line Up vs the dogs

I believe the first 25min will be basic type of footie; forwards bring it up, kick, defend well... nothing flashy. After that, I hope the team can take advantage of our forwards mobility and speed and pick up the speed of the game. That can really cause trouble for a team like South who has...
  25. C

Hodgson retires to be with family

If Bobcat decides to leave the dogs at the end of the year as well then that officially ends an era for the dogs. I am very confident in our new brigades of Tolman, Pritchard, Eastwood, Big Sam, Payne, Stagg and Foster
  26. C

Round 7 Team vs Souths (Morris Returns)

Whats wrong with Big Sam or Taupau? This is the perfect opportunity for them to get some First grad experience; off the bench in a regular season game. Hogson???
  27. C

Round 7 Team vs Souths (Morris Returns)

I am bitterly disappointed moore didnt keep Lafai. I know Hodgo is a great bloke. But am I the only one that cringed when i saw MICHAEL HOGSON on the list???
  28. C

Now that we've seen five NRL rounds, where do you think the Dogs will finish in 2011?

I will be happy if we make the 8 You guys gotta realise that you dont just win premiership by being aggresive on players market the previous year. You need good players in key positions filled 1,6,7,9 and actually keeping them in those position for them to gel as a unit. I really believe our...
  29. C

team against the storm

I would say keep the same side from last week. Only changes will be Ennis at 9, Green will most probably be on the bench. Hopefully, that means no more waburton. But knowing Kevin Moore, he will most probably drop Halatau for 'match fitness' and keep warburton on the bench
  30. C

Morris out of form since injury?

I screamed so freaking loud when Morris ignored an unmarked ryan...
  31. C

team against the storm

Which centre position does Inglis play? So you want Gordon possibly marking Inglis?
  32. C

Fullback options for next year

Whoever suggested Roberts at fullback is as dumb as Fittler's genius coaching putting Anasta at fullback last year LOL
  33. C

Bulldogs need to sustain attack for 2nd half

Im not a Warbz basher, but clearly Kevin Moore's decision to put warburton in tells us we were just trying to keep the lead in the second half. I know idris isnt a 80minute forward, but if we had other options such as foster or an in form gordon come off the bench for Idris i think it wouldve...
  34. C

First glimpse of 2010 merch!

Ive grown up with the old bulldogs logo ever since. It's some what weird for me looking at that logo
  35. C

jobs that dont require studying

It really depends on what you are looking at career wise. I totally agree with you that a degree does not mean anything. I also think like you that you can achieve great stuff without getting a degree. But if your looking at mechanic, im pretty sure in order to get into the navy doing engine you...
  36. C

HSC Exam Thread

cocky much?
  37. C

also engineering requires 4unit maths at the minimum for HSC, and that doesnt even include the level of maths you have to understand at university level
  38. C

aircraft mechanic? I know a few friends whos doing engineering at my Uni and it requires a UAI of 95+,, so i highly doubt the bloke your talking can do aircraft engine when he cant even string a few decent marks in an exam
  39. C

Inu & Mortimer

which uni does mortimer go to
  40. C

Eddy Pettybourne

One of my mate knows him from highschool... A very nice bloke as well,, he attends church regularly.
  41. C

Family silently murdered

Ive lived in this area for almost 15yrs. I use to think my area is nice and friendly. Im starting to wonder how safe am i at home at times.... The family who got killed owns a newsgency near epping train station. My church is just 3houses away from them...
  42. C

Brad Morrin back!

What about Danny williams, i thought ppl on here was saying he's another fringe player to watch. Why is it all about Kite and Hickey atm. Size doesnt mean everything. Look at watmough, hes probably thesame build as Morrin and is a gun player for Manlyy.
  43. C

Lol Gower

you guyz make him look so sh8t house... Surely if he won a premiership b4 he's at least half decent
  44. C

Poore set to remain a fagon

what money will we be offering B.Morris? 150K a season?
  45. C

Josh Morris Likely To Be Back

fu*k hickey. When Hannat is back, we should have a bench of: 14. Armit 15. Eastwood 16. Gordon 17. Kite Gordon can cover any backs injured. Eastwood's got the forwards covered. Armit can be our workhorse and Kite can be our work in progress and NOT HICKEY
  46. C

my neighbour

where r the pics dalger?
  47. C

Goodwin and Millard

Who is going to kick goals for us if Haz is dropped... I hope someone in the team is having goalkicking lessons with Haz after training.
  48. C

Goodwin and Millard

Havent someone brought up the idea of Idris playing in the forwards before? What about second row? I think that could be a possibility in the future. I think Idris in the centres is where he's most destructive atm. Man, i srsly cant decide who to cut. Keep in mind we had 3 kicks from out wide...
  49. C

Goodwin and Millard

Well Idris could have a role similar to Tuiaki from the Tigers. Damn, i could see Idris playing as a second rower in the future
  50. C

What chance has Ennis Got Of making NSW

Im really selfish. For the sake of our club, plz dont pick Ennis. Club>State... I still watch origin games, but at the end of the day if NSW lose this series again, i dont give a sh*t. But if the bulldogs lose a game, my whole week will be in misery :(
  51. C

NSW side what id pick plus what the idiot selectors will pick

You guyz must be smoking pot if u think Idris is ready for origin. I would rather him being nurtured and developed than being overhyped
  52. C

Hasler taking a shot at Gallop

Im sick of seeing Gallop running the show. Everyone was doubting our clubs future when Greenberg took over. Look at the improvement we had seen in the club. Sometimes, businesses need to understand that change is inevitable. And the NRL needs new management to replace Mr. Gallop. If the Daily...
  53. C

Total Domination

I absolutely hate it when bandwagon fans come along and act like experts. Fu*k, i was taunted by everyone last year saying how sh*it we were last year. Im proud to let all my frdz know i bleed blue and white through ups and downs for life
  54. C

A spy in the stands

We will win by 20! =P
  55. C

Bankstown Square ..

Chatswood Chase is the shopping heaven <3
  56. C

easyway

arrrr icic... I was wondering where you guyz get your easyway from. Cause i dont think thr will be one near bankstown
  57. C

2009 Injuries

Knights dont reall scare me after tonights performance. I celebrate a win this year like its once in a yearly event. Im slowly getting back into the old times when im only happy with a blowout win :)
  58. C

Goodwin and Millard

Was that really a offload, from normal speed, it looked like the ball popped out of his hands. Bloody foxsports didnt even reply that magical pass
  59. C

2009 Injuries

I sufferd a cork last year playing rugby for my school. It took me a month to heal up. Seeing it on screen, Kimmorley had a similar blow to how i had it. Went up for the tackle, some big ass island dude ran his knee straight at my thigh just above my Knee. Hopefully kimmorley can run it off in...
  60. C

Rooster Anasta moves to fullback

HHAHAHAHA suck my f*cking cock you chookers. Thx for taking our rejects so we can be a contender for the nxt 3-4 years
  61. C

We can win the premiership !

05-08 4 seasons of contending for Manly and Storms 09-1? its our turn baby
  62. C

We can win the premiership !

Bulldogs will be a contender for at least the nxt 3-4 years
  63. C

Awww... Woosters!

I think Tansey is an excellent talent for the chooks. Jeez, all players at the roosters plays like rubbish. If the dogs had Paea he would be getting 100+m everygame
  64. C

Idris vs Inglis battle

You have a points thr. Idris will only improve with more game time. If this continues, we we see him in origin nxt year for the blues. Wow talk about our potential players for the blues Gidley Jennings Hayne Idris Morris x2 Lawrance Maroons better watch out
  65. C

Awww... Woosters!

I was to excited to jump onto the kennel n turned off the tele after our game. So did anasta really play at fullback?
  66. C

Idris vs Inglis battle

Some of the one on one moments with his opposing player saw idris juz shirt grabbing and hand pulling. He's gotta use those big ass shoulder of his and drive it into the players thighs
  67. C

Idris vs Inglis battle

He had an awesome night tonight. He played better than Inglis. However, tonight showed that he srsly need to work on his tackling techniques
  68. C

Rnd 11 Bulldogs v Storm 3-2-1 Thread

Do you guyz think we should stick with 1 second row, 2 forwards and a utility player like holdsworth when everyone is fit??
  69. C

Goodwin and Millard

Morris>Millard Perhaps we dont really need to replace Haz after he retires 1. Patten 2. Idris 3. Morris 4.Millard 5.Goodwin Im dying to see Neenan Simpson in the future
  70. C

easyway

LOL... Nahh man just saying how much of a rip off i think it is over here.... But i do agree with you guyz easyway has great drinks <3
  71. C

Rnd 11 Bulldogs v Storm 3-2-1 Thread

3 Hannat 2 Patten 1 Millard WTF did millard eat this morning. He certainly looked to had eaten some burners in those legs tonight DJ whilst played well especially his kicking game has still rooms to improve on. Some of the passes he threw made me cringe
  72. C

Bulldogs v Storm - Late Mail

Im dying to see Morris back for us over Millard. He was Sh*t house last week. Im pretty sure whatever Millard could do defensively, Morris could match that as well.
  73. C

easyway

just to tell you guyz. The stuff u get from easyway you can actually get for like $1aus in taiwan =.= I prefer starbuck and gloria jeans even though im asian
  74. C

Kevin Moore

lol... u guyz r so slack
  75. C

Kevin Moore plays down tough NRL run

I think we will lose against the knights. They always seem to turn up against us for the last few years. But yes, i certainly believe that the dogs will win agains the dragons this friday
  76. C

c armit any news

I guess we will be fine. We should leave Eastwood in the starting side, he's really finding form and the game for nz will only further help his match fitness. I say we bring up charlie Leano against the dragons this weekend
  77. C

Hickey and Gordon (NSW Cup Line up)

u gotta b kidding if u say winitana is better than millard
  78. C

On top of the table!

What more can we ask for now. -We have speed in our backs mixed with experience and youth -The greatest goalkciker in the history of the game -Origin level Hooker, Experience half back -Hardworking backrowers and forwards -Strong impact bench Even if we were to miss out on grandfinal this...
  79. C

Holdsworth to eels - Crisp to manly

Roberts>Holdsworth anyday. Running game Roberts> Step Roberts> Defense Roberts> If u guyz notice Roberts kciking game this yr, u can clearly see he's improving eg. 40/20 a couple of games back and also, his long kick is actually find abit of space, unlike Holdsworth last yr who kicks...
  80. C

Keith Galloway

f**k that red hair ****. absolutely hate him. I dont care how gd of a player he is!
  81. C

Rnd 8 Post-match discussion:Bulldogs v TigPies

f**k that red **** red hair galloway. Freaking cheap gronk. Hated him this game
  82. C

Roberts rewarded with new deal

yeah salary cap is a problem. But we still have other players to be let go by the end of this year. I think the dogz will have another run at the premiership for the nxt 3-4 years. Enjoy while we can kennelers :D
  83. C

Moore sure has alot of headaches in picking his team which is a good sign for us as supporters for the nxt 4-5years =)
  84. C

Yea, i was really impressed with Simpson when foxsports had toyota cup on last week. However, Barba is certainly a talent, we should find a way to accomodate him into our team
  85. C

was just wonderin, since roberts seems to be our long term 5/8, what happens to Barba now? Perhaps fullback? in 2yrs time replacing Patten?
  86. C

200,000 a yr is fair. Lol at rooster spending on a million on their "star stunned" halves i still see roberts improving, that flick pass to omeley against the warriors a few yrs back was juz magic =)
  87. C

Rround 7 Bulls 20 defeat Dragons 12

i would like to see kite and barba in first grade next year.
  88. C

Morris coy on joining brother at Bulldogs

the one standout game i can remember of Phelps was on his last game for the dogz last year playing fullback when Patten was out. Apart from that, he was pretty ordinary from my memory
  89. C

Flu curse strikes down Tigers

Exactly,, GOALKICKING is what is keeping him in the team. I sure hope hazem puts his kicking bootz on properly this week
  90. C

Eels vs Cowboys

when i was watching footie tonight i had this thought in my mind i thought i'll share with you guyz. It seems like alot of players hit their peak for around 3seasons then afterwards they just fade away. Eg, Bowen, Thurston, Cameron Smith, Slater, Grothe, Mason, Omeley. Is it because they have a...
  91. C

i jizzed my pants when i saw a promising 5/8 come to us from the dragons back in 2006. However, after the semifinal lost to the broncz, i constantly swear in front of the tv watching him play.
  92. C

With Millard playing the way he is, why not have a Millard/Morris centre pairing and shift Idris to the wing. Come on now,, i know alot of kennelers would **** me on this. I am not trying to bag him out, but the facts are right in front of us. Why not improve our team even further and cut the...
  93. C

fair enough on that comment. But would you rather have Idris taking bombs or Hazem? Idris running towards the tryline or Hazem? Idris running out from the 20m zone or Hazem?
  94. C

i love dogz,, salary cap, coff harbor, GF, and last yr. Been through everything I love the dogz. I just want the best of the team. N idris is here for long term, y not put him on wing over hazem
  95. C

SPOTTED: jamal idris

wow... nice... i remember in hs a few yrs back... this reggie west tigers player came over and gave us a talk n he mentioned abt being roommates with willie tonga whilst he was still in para that made my day already
  96. C

so you guyz know alot of nrl players personally?
  97. C

haha its cool i reakon i will jizz my pants if i was to have a conversation with one of the bulldogs player. Watched them play on tv for 7years already :sad:
  98. C

who else is the best option apart from Barba if Roberts is injured
  99. C

lolz... thx for the insights guyz. Maybe i should go to the game this sunday
  100. C

wow.. so this is what its like to discuss about bulldogs in this forum. I loveed Hazem, n i still respected him. That 34points against tigers in 2006 and that conversion which got us over in 2002 is just gold in my memories. But srsly, Hazem is definitely going downhill and Idris has...