Flu curse strikes down Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Benji is an awsome player but his not consistant. That's why I like Roberts more than Benji.

On form this year, Roberts>>>>>>Benji
You mean Roberts is just more consistent..

Benji onsong has won the game for the Tigers...

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wow.. so this is what its like to discuss about bulldogs in this forum.
I loveed Hazem, n i still respected him. That 34points against tigers in 2006 and that conversion which got us over in 2002 is just gold in my memories.
But srsly, Hazem is definitely going downhill and Idris has everything over him.
Moore talks about picking players best for the team,, and for that Idris should play number 2 when Morris comes back

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOL

Jamal was pretty much playing wing in defense last week..Did you NOT watch the game.

And if you even try to suggest Hazem is a better attacking weapon than Idris....LOL

Lets get this straight out for you.

Under the High Ball - Jamal >>>> Hazem

Defense - Jamal > Hazem

Speed - Jamal >>>>>> Hazem

Attack - Jamal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hazem

So how is Hazem a better winger than Jamal? Hmmm?

Oh and if you realised it. Catching the high ball is GENERALLY a winger's job.

Guess you need to stop overrating Haz.

Again this is like the time where you said Morris was no better than Hazem rofl.

Morris would be a better winger/fullback/centre/prop/second rower/hooker/halfback/five eight than Hazem
I dont get your point. Are you saying that Brett Finch is better than Cameron Smith?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
wow.. so this is what its like to discuss about bulldogs in this forum.
I loveed Hazem, n i still respected him. That 34points against tigers in 2006 and that conversion which got us over in 2002 is just gold in my memories.
But srsly, Hazem is definitely going downhill and Idris has everything over him.
Moore talks about picking players best for the team,, and for that Idris should play number 2 when Morris comes back
Thanks for enriching this forum with your witty, original, well punctuated comment. I dont know how someone never came up with this before you.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for enriching this forum with your witty, original, well punctuated comment. I dont know how someone never came up with this before you.
i love dogz,, salary cap, coff harbor, GF, and last yr. Been through everything
I love the dogz. I just want the best of the team. N idris is here for long term, y not put him on wing over hazem

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i love dogz,, salary cap, coff harbor, GF, and last yr. Been through everything
I love the dogz. I just want the best of the team. N idris is here for long term, y not put him on wing over hazem
How do you know that he is here for long term? What if he gets offerd a contract in france next season?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But dude they are centers?
Not really...in defense last week Idris played as a winger...

Not to mention Morris started a fair bit of his career a a winger

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not really...in defense last week Idris played as a winger...

Not to mention Morris started a fair bit of his career a a winger
Idris was attacking as a center, He only defended as a winger on 4th and 5th when we were defending on our line, Morris left the dragons because he wanted to play in the centers and he thought with gasnier at the dragons he wouldnt get a shot, So no he is not a winger.

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you know that he is here for long term? What if he gets offerd a contract in france next season?
fair enough on that comment. But would you rather have Idris taking bombs or Hazem? Idris running towards the tryline or Hazem? Idris running out from the 20m zone or Hazem?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fair enough on that comment. But would you rather have Idris taking bombs or Hazem? Idris running towards the tryline or Hazem? Idris running out from the 20m zone or Hazem?
They arnt comepeting for a spot though so why even ask the question :|

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With Millard playing the way he is, why not have a Millard/Morris centre pairing and shift Idris to the wing.
Come on now,, i know alot of kennelers would **** me on this. I am not trying to bag him out, but the facts are right in front of us. Why not improve our team even further and cut the nerves of seeing a bomb kicked at Hazems wing week in week out

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Millard playing the way he is, why not have a Millard/Morris centre pairing and shift Idris to the wing.
Come on now,, i know alot of kennelers would **** me on this. I am not trying to bag him out, but the facts are right in front of us. Why not improve our team even further and cut the nerves of seeing a bomb kicked at Hazems wing week in week out
Because the coach has told hazem that if he keeps his form he will hold his position ffs, He got a try last week and 5/5 if he didnt kick 5/5 we could have lost the game, Why do we need to have sack hazem comments every 2nd day.

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly,, GOALKICKING is what is keeping him in the team.
I sure hope hazem puts his kicking bootz on properly this week

Status
Not open for further replies.