Father Figure
Reaction score
Ok now some of new pics you posted are pretty cool

and kenny, STFU...ur just cut that I want go shopping with you lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The new Bulldog is ok, I like how they made the chest big, the new shirts are good.

S

Shermy

It looks okay.
May seem a little biased but i think Souths merchandise is pretty good if not the best in the comp.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Not sure if I would even buy any of that.... The xblades stuff is a different story though

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed tbh. I was expecting quite a lot after finally changing the logo but it leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

That "35" logo looks terrible and on most of the merch they went for too much instead of keeping it simple and just having the dog by itself and 1935 written somewhere. Only two of the polos look cool and I wouldn't buy the polo anyway.

Hopefully the next batch looks better.

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive grown up with the old bulldogs logo ever since. It's some what weird for me looking at that logo

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed tbh. I was expecting quite a lot after finally changing the logo but it leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

That "35" logo looks terrible and on most of the merch they went for too much instead of keeping it simple and just having the dog by itself and 1935 written somewhere. Only two of the polos look cool and I wouldn't buy the polo anyway.

Hopefully the next batch looks better.
It looks okay.
May seem a little biased but i think Souths merchandise is pretty good if not the best in the comp.
It's worth remembering this is the generic NRL merchandise of which identical stuff gets printed for every team. x-Blades stuff probably won't be released until the jersey which is probably late Nov-early December (possibly earlier if it comes as part of the membership brochure).

The stuff I've posted is likely to be sold at Best n Less and Rebel Sport I think.

Not official by any means. Expect a significant jersey change. :D

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh so that's just the classic stuff only? OK fair enough. Yeah that gear always sucks. Well hopefully XBlades come up with some good sh*t. Thanks for clearing that up Timmah.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
OMFG I can't waitttttt till I spend heaps and heaps of money on merch next year lol.. Love the hoodies and cant wait to see our official jersey!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I really want a nice Bulldogs fridge magnet. Can anyone tell me if they have any, and if so, where do I get them? I'm so desperate for one - I've looked everywhere. :(

Are XBlades coming out with a new range of fridge magnets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I really want a nice Bulldogs fridge magnet. Can anyone tell me if they have any, and if so, where do I get them? I'm so desperate for one - I've looked everywhere. :(

Are XBlades coming out with a new range of fridge magnets? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Souths supporters get a fridge magnet with Souths Draw on it. We need a fridge magnet FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.