First glimpse of 2010 merch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's f**king merchandise, not the Mona Lisa.

Some people expect too much...
Its us as FANS to purchase merchandise to keep funding the club. If it looks sh*t people wont buy it. So yeah i do expect something that looks half decent

And the company your talking about BunnyJnr is ISC.. i rate all their gear.. very very good

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
"looks half decent" is also in the eye of the beholder. Judging by the lines at the Xmas party tonight, it'll sell, despite your opinion.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Was just browsing, because I got the email & I LOVE IT ALL! If I could, I would actually buy it all :love:

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"looks half decent" is also in the eye of the beholder. Judging by the lines at the Xmas party tonight, it'll sell, despite your opinion.
And thats right.. it is my opinion and im entitled too it! Im not the only one on the forums that think xBlades stuff is ordinary

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Looked at the newly added stuff. Most of it is good. Hate the training tshirt it looks wrong. In some applications our new badge isnt quite right IMO. Sometimes the dog isnt prominent enough and almost invisible (kinda blends into the background).

The caps are the highlight.

While i am not saying the gear is awful like some on here, i do think our gear was nicer pre XBlades.

Last edited by a moderator:

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Went centro today and went dogs teamstore got a cb35 hoodie the grey ones they are sexy

They have heaps of new bulldogs merchandise, about everything except for the new dogs jerseys. I asked the lady she said she had one new jersey in store but it was sold already. No more until new year

Sambo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i went to rebels at bankstown on Friday and they had stuff with our old logo and i asked if they could order me in the exact thing with the new logo and they told me the new logo doesn't come out to January
Remember 100% of proceeds go back to OUR club when you buy thru the Bankstown Shop or on-line

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cant wait for my credit limit to be increased so I can max it on teamstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.