A spy in the stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
I couldn't make the last game last night so I watched it with CK and noticed a certain someone with an invested interest in the game .... BRIAN SMITH.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about us without Kimmorley and Roberts.
If we were that good with line up that didn't had Holdsworth replace Roberts and Kimmorley off injured, I bet he might be a bit worried especially with the way we hung in there for the full 80 mins (something the Knights rarely do).

Next week will be a great game especially since the Knights will definitely be missing Kurt Gidley.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't make the last game last night so I watched it with CK and noticed a certain someone with an invested interest in the game .... BRIAN SMITH.

I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about us without Kimmorley and Roberts.
If we were that good with line up that didn't had Holdsworth replace Roberts and Kimmorley off injured, I bet he might be a bit worried especially with the way we hung in there for the full 80 mins (something the Knights rarely do).

Next week will be a great game especially since the Knights will definitely be missing Kurt Gidley.
I have to disagree. Do you remember when they V Sharks earlier this year? Mullen, Simpson and Circaldo all got injured but they just kept defending and defending and won the game(But then again, it was cronulla).

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
The Kinights are the dark horse of the comp - they are the form side along with the Dogs. I think it will be a great game, especially if Gidley & Mullen are out for NSW!!!

Perfect time to play the Newie boys.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see the oppositions coach doing his home work lol though

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget we'll have Stagg and Hannant out for QLD. Who knows who else might even be there

S

Snake Jailbird

The knights don't hang in for the 80? How did they obtain their 7-3 record?

L

loui323

i was sitting in the box right next to him... my brother and i were sitting next to him and we were acting like we never knew who he was.... we were asking him silly questions like what team do you support, do you know much about the game.... ohhhh we pissed him off.. did you notice on FOX sports when the guy was blowing kisses to the video ref,,, well that was me :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget we'll have Stagg and Hannant out for QLD. Who knows who else might even be there
Why do people keep mentioning that Stagg is playing for QLD? I haven't read anything ay all about it as Dallas Johnson has been named.

Bulldogs will only be without Hannant.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect a LOT of attack from newcastle to come down Idris and El Masris side.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Without Gidley, we will smash them

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Expect a LOT of attack from newcastle to come down Idris and El Masris side.
Tuiakia/collis, cooper/morris, inglis/quinn, all failed to do threaten that side of the field, I doubt this well will be much different.

I highly doubt Stagg will make QLD.
Crocker, Thaiday, Johnson are pretty much certainties. If stagg makes he deserves it, but Stagg and Johnson in one team is a bit of overkill lol.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Brian Smith has a fair bit of respect of our side.

He is not taking any risks. Good sign of a coach, if you ask me!

Maza

Reaction score
lol reminded me of EPL, was interesting seeing him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.