Roberts rewarded with new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
its as if Roberts got an attitude transplant! Shows how strong the work culture is - it is strongly persuasive to those applies that were thinking of going rotten to instead, focus on being the best they can be.

Malla

Reaction score
Very happy for him. Good to see he had cleaned his image off the field and been consistent on the field. He deserves everything he gets from here on in.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
hmmmm.... $200K is a bit steep IMO.. but good on him all the same!

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
200,000 a yr is fair. Lol at rooster spending on a million on their "star stunned" halves
i still see roberts improving, that flick pass to omeley against the warriors a few yrs back was juz magic =)

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
was just wonderin, since roberts seems to be our long term 5/8, what happens to Barba now? Perhaps fullback? in 2yrs time replacing Patten?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
was just wonderin, since roberts seems to be our long term 5/8, what happens to Barba now? Perhaps fullback? in 2yrs time replacing Patten?
personally i think that neenan simpson will probably be our next potential fullback...but i wouldnt be suprised if barba gets a run tbh

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yea, i was really impressed with Simpson when foxsports had toyota cup on last week. However, Barba is certainly a talent, we should find a way to accomodate him into our team

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
definately barba is talented but i think that simpson is one of those players i dont wanna lose...has pace to burn and overall he is a solid fullback that has heaps of potential

za_za360

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
definately barba is talented but i think that simpson is one of those players i dont wanna lose...has pace to burn and overall he is a solid fullback that has heaps of potential
with the way the salary cap works, itll be one or the other --- or even neither. Dogs should set their priorities early before some team comes along and offers one of them 200k.

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moore sure has alot of headaches in picking his team which is a good sign for us as supporters for the nxt 4-5years =)

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
with the way the salary cap works, itll be one or the other --- or even neither. Dogs should set their priorities early before some team comes along and offers one of them 200k.
yeah salary cap is a problem. But we still have other players to be let go by the end of this year. I think the dogz will have another run at the premiership for the nxt 3-4 years. Enjoy while we can kennelers :D

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
roberts has changed so much since last year. he has stepped up this year with the guidence of noddy and his new attitude.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
After today's performance, particularly early in the game I am not convinced that he is our answer as 5/8.

I am slowly warming to the idea. however he needs to perform markedly before the contract is offered.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After today's performance, particularly early in the game I am not convinced that he is our answer as 5/8.

I am slowly warming to the idea. however he needs to perform markedly before the contract is offered.
definately wasn't his best game. If he gets a contract then plays **** then I'll de damned.

He is a great runner of the ball and such but I wander if this will harm Barba..looks like his as good as gone if the Dogs are signing Roberts for 3 years.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
wtf 200k for 3 yrs.

he's so inconsistent and can be totally hopeless @ the elementary and then freakish in the same match.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Great news. Benny is really improving

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not the best today but been good all season really..

Status
Not open for further replies.