Search results

1. £©

Thank You & GOODBYE

I must bid you all here farewell. The buyer for my PC will be here in about 15 mins so I decided to make one last post. It's been great here with guys like Drummer Boy, Abz, Fredsta, Crunchie, JB & Co. but if there is a time to go, the best time would be now. This time next week i'll be at...
  2. £©

Bulldogs vs Panther *Live Spoilers*

Beautiful Day in Sydney town today, expect top of 23 tonight. Light SE winds at the foot of the mountains. No signs of showers tonight.
  3. £©

Potential Buyer for my pc

Only had the pc for 5 months, it's brand spanking new. Has everything. 512 MB RAM, 32 x/s DVD Burner, 19 " flat panel minitor, 4.1 surround sound satellites, colourful lights cpu case (lol they are hectic), standard 114 k/board, fibro-optic mouse, 80 gb hard drive (to be wipped clean)...
  4. £©

Good News For People Who Don't Really Like Me

I want to save up to go to Russia (again) So it looks like I'll need to stop paying for Cable Internet and also sell my pc. No more Kennel for me after Friday. It's been good :(
  5. £©

Hodgo007 you Traitor

http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Colosseum/index.php?showtopic=20973
  6. £©

This Guy Should Replace SBW

The Mozza Tank :D
  7. £©

How nice is this image?

This tells me alot about Willie Mason
  8. £©

Bulldogs Vs. Knights - Live Scores

Nice overcast and cool day in Sydney. Expected top - 23 degrees. Just over 1 hour away from Kick off.
  9. £©

Pimp My Ride Game

Ok so I've decided to make this game. It's pretty simple. Just copy the car below and PIMP IT UP :) Best designer wins and get's to choose the next car for Graphics Designers to PIMP UP :) Start... Pimp this!
  10. £©

Darren Lockyer Injured

Darren Lockyer was injured in last nights game and faces up to 4 weeks on the sideline. I read this on another website.
  11. £©

Mason on Ch 9 News

Said he wants anyone using performance enhancing drugs to get life bans from Rugby League.
  12. £©

El Masri on Ch 9 News

Said he rejected The Bulldogs first offer because it was a 1 year deal - he want's a 2 or 3 year deal. He also said it's not about money!
  13. £©

The Auspal Thread

Seeing everyone is making myspace things, let's all try to post our auspals here :D I don't have one... but all others post them here :)
  14. £©

Picnic Point

So I was over for a job at picnic point this morning. I arrived at my clients house at 9:30. No one was home. I rang my boss, he told me to wait for them. There I found myself sitting in my ute until 10am when the owner came home in his car. It was a guy about 45 or so. I asked him why he wasn't...
  15. £©

What does everyone think of the new NRL Logo?

So what does everyone think of it? I think it's quite slick actually - I like it :D
  16. £©

O'Meley or Haz

It looks like one of our soldiers will have to leave. Who would you prefer to keep between these two?
  17. £©

Yuu know what they say about men with big hands?

So I arrived at another clients house this moring. Not ALL THAT attractive, but pretty cute nonetheless. She had a nose ring and, from what I can hear in her voice, was English. Also told me she was 20, 21 in a few months. We go into this convo about my work (electrical) and said "don't you...
  18. £©

Stick Together Bulldogs

Please guys, don't let something as stupid as this (our team mates contemplating leaving) to make us fall. We are a strong and united team. A team consists of players, officials and, most importantly, US, the fans. Stick together. We'll get through this even if we lose all our Superstars.
  19. £©

Ffs

Just saw on 9 news that Asotasi wants SBW to come to Souths :angry:
  20. £©

A Little Point/Apology

I did say that 99% of the kennel was Lebanese. I didn't mean it seriously in that matter. I think I would be lucky if the kennel was 20% Lebanese. I only said that as a figure of speech as in to say a lot of people on here are Lebanese. Please don't take it seriously!
  21. £©

Tony's Family Restaurant

Had a function there last night, didn't start until about 10. It was for my bosses birthday, and since I'm a loner, I don't get out much. It was my first night out in ages, and I've heard so much about that restaurant, but never actually been there before. My word, all I can say is "Squashy" ->...
  22. £©

Telegraph Loved It

Quickly skipping through the Sunday Telegraph today, noticed that Utai's injury was the story on the front page. Despite that Titans had Bradly Meyers injured, and Eels had Eric Grothe injured. No, they had to have our one on :angry: Hey, journalists of the Daily Telegraph reading this...
  23. £©

Since Drummer Boy Is Away...

Take a look at the Storms heading our way:
  24. £©

Corey Hughes Captain

I heard on the news that Corey Hughes will captain the team on Saturday night. Mind me asking, what's the go there?
  25. £©

2004 Highlights DvD

Watched it last night for the first time. Awsome DvD, don't get me wrong, but I don't understand something. During the DvD, it said that in 2004, the Bulldogs got fined $500,000 for bringing the game in disrepute after the B/S C/H sex allegations. Seeing that the DNA tests came back negative...
  26. £©

Predictions for 2007 Bulldogs

Make 10 predictions for what you think will happen for our team :) (1) SBW to become #11 (2) Willie Mason to slot into #10 (3) Brent Sherwin and Ben Roberts to share #7 on form basis (4) Matt Utai to leave after a bad season (5) Hazem El Masri to resign for 2-3 more years to finish his...
  27. £©

Ya Adra

Come someone please tell me if this is Legit? It seems it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_yV3YnAck
  28. £©

Pro Lebanon - Pierre Heshiesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLPGrEE_ao0 Await's GB and DBs response :D
  29. £©

What do you say in this situation...

Pretend you are one of the people in this picture. What on Earth do you say when you're in this situation?
  30. £©

MYspace

Is it worth getting one? What's everyones myspace?
  31. £©

Can we bring back The Kennel Arcade please?

Come on admin, let us play more games on here when we're bored :D
  32. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Team Name & Logo

After many countless polls and threads, the final one is here. Time to pick the Kennels name and logo. This is the final one. What do you want our team to be called? Vote for what YOU want. The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs The Bulldogs/Mitsubishi-Electric Bulldogs The Berries
  33. £©

Are you getting sick of the channel 10 cycle?

If you don't watch 10 or don't care, please don't respond. Are you getting sick of this cycle every year... (i) The Biggest Loser When that's finished... (ii) Big Brother When that's done... (iii) Australian Idol I'm sick to death of this same crap every year. GET OVER IT...
  34. £©

Lebanese People are not Arabs

That's right... just doing some research on CIA world factbook - I saw this: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/le.html Ethnic groups: Arab 95%, Armenian 4%, other 1% note: many Christian Lebanese do not identify themselves as Arab but rather as descendents of the...
  35. £©

Knights NRL boardroom battle heats up

From NRL.com Newcastle's new chairman has upped the stakes in his boardroom battle with Knights legend Paul Harragon, declaring it a fight between the rugby league heartland and big business. Acting Knights chairman Peter Corcoran said a faction aligned with the former prop was putting...
  36. £©

Converting Word documents into PDF

Hey guys, Im just trying to convert some word documents into pdf files. Do you guys know of any program I could download and use offline to peform the conversions. Adobe has an online facility with a trial limit of 5 conversions and their a few dodgy sites offering free online...
  37. £©

Official - Leon Bott NOT a Dog!!!

It's official now guys. Apparantly he verbally agreed to terms with the Bulldogs but he had a shoulder reconstruction (which will prevent him from playing in '07) and as he was meant to sign with us, he didn't get back in contact with the club after this surgery, thus not putting pen to paper...
  38. £©

So Yeah...

What did everyone do this weekend??
  39. £©

Attn: ASSYRIANS

Why do people who visit Iran have to wear headscarves (women that is) because I know Iran was Assyria before that good guy legged it (otherwise they'd kill him) Just curious. For those a little confused, Iran is Assryia.
  40. £©

Anyone wanna laugh?

Warning... your stomach may hurt... (turn your speakers up) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzukjl0tlh4
  41. £©

The Kennels Choice '07 - Homeground

Nearing the end - 2nd last poll. We've got the team and coach out of the way - now where do YOU WANT US TO PLAY. And I must STRESS, this is NOT where we have a contract(s) for or anything like that, it's where YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU'RE CHOICE ENTIRELY! This decision will have a big bearing on the...
  42. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Coach

You'd better believe it. Relax, only 2 more polls after this one. The entire team is picked now. It's time to pick the man in charge. This list will have people who have done the job and people who are capable of doing the job, as well as YOUR nominations. The Team So Far... 1. Luke Patten...
  43. £©

Thanks Mrs Maitua; Here you go Abz

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=26612 When Mrs M told me that she had it on wild 2 or 3, I knew I heard it somewhere before, then looking at my old CD archives I saw it. Wild FM Volume 3, Disc 1, Track 13. Now Abz, in return i'd like you to get off my back about my polls...
  44. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - 2nd Playmaker

As we saw in the Preliminary final against The Broncos, Daniel holdsworth walks up the tunnel hurt. Who will now hold the team together and direct play around the park? The Team So Far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri (DVC) (GK1) 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6...
  45. £©

Happy Birthday Bradley Clyde

Happy 37th Birthday today Mr. Clyde, all the best mate :)
  46. £©

To anyone who thinks Nikki Webster's got the Package

Feast your eyes on the great invention called airbrushing!
  47. £©

My Desire

These guys rule the Russian Trance Revolution. Every since I stepped into a Russian Trance Nightclub, I can't get the song out of my mind. Not only that, but the nightclubs themselves... :whacky: struth, that is what you call a nightclub. You havn't been clubbing until you've been to one in the...
  48. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Second Choice Goalkicker

El Masri's walking up the tunnel. It doesn't seem to be a serious injury, but they'll keep him off for the rest of the game as precaution. Who will take his place as the goalkicker? 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri (DVC) (GK1) 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel...
  49. £©

Is Tdogg our Nikki Osbourne?

How much do they look alike???
  50. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Goalkick

Not much of a competition here so i'll only leave this poll open for one day. The options are people who have/can kick goals. The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri (DVC) 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Mark O'Meley...
  51. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Deputy Vice Captain

Ok team, the Captain is on Rep duties for his state and the Vice Captain's decided to take a breather. Which senior player will be the next one to step upto the plate? The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel...
  52. £©

Did The Kennel Ever look like this???

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/archive/index.php/
  53. £©

Willie Mason to be panelist on Footy Show

Read in the paper this morning that Mason along with a few other players, mainly Johns and Marshall, will do regular (not every week) panel duties on Ch 9 to help cover the departure of Sterlo. This guy already has an Australian column and now this... I think everyone else is jealous of the...
  54. £©

El Masri's Shaved Head

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/videos/training_passing-tackling.html So doesn't suit him...
  55. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Vice Captain

Now we need to pick an inspiring deputy for our team. The captain can't always be on the park, so we need a new leader to come on and lift the team when the tension on the park rises. The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6...
  56. £©

I finally found out what "National Lampoons" is

We see it all the time. Nation Lampoons: Vacation Christmas Vacation Eurpoean Vacation Vegas Vacation etc... "National Lampoon" is actually an American Magazine company... like an adults version of MAD magazine you could say. So, in a sense, it's a Companys "Vacation". The company made...
  57. £©

Question for the Guys on this Forum...

Does anyone here find something seriously disturbing about this picture?? (Yes, I was bored so I surfed around AUSPAL for a bit...) http://images.auspal.com/image.aspx?id=369920&type=1&width=100&height=100
  58. £©

Tahir Bilgic

How funny is this... (I'm sure some of you guys have seen this...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084XQUs3B2U
  59. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Captain

We've got the full squad. Now it's time to pick who will be our inspirational skipper. These can be formed from either long-serving players, or players who have potential leading abilities. The team so far: 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai...
  60. £©

Burwood Real Estate

Especially for the man JayBee... I AIN'T LEAVING BURWOOD :D :D :D :D :D You're not going to be alone in the Burwood district mate, I'm staying in Burwood :-) Today, my landlord granted me a release from my contract, so i'll be moving out on Saturday. I found this great 2 bedroom unit...
  61. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - 18th Man

We've had a tie between Lee Te Maari and Nick Kouparitsas both on 10 votes. That poll i'll classify as void now (seeing I forgot to put yesterday as the close date) so for now we'll make this poll a tie-break between who you want as the 17th person on the bench, and the person with the least...
  62. £©

What was your favourite year in high-school?

Nothing topped year 12 for mine! We had heaps of fun! Went to Wonderland for a school celebration day, had heaps of free period and got to go home early, rocked up to school in our cars, hung out with mates more, studied together in big groups making study fun, didn't have to do sport on...
  63. £©

So much for a summer Jam

WHERE HAS SUMMER 2007 GONE??? :shk26:
  64. £©

Awafi Chicken - Belmore

Mmm delicious... I think I'll go get some now :D BBS guys...
  65. £©

Saddam - Executed

From ninemsn BAGHDAD - Saddam Hussein was executed by hanging shortly before 2pm (AEDT) today, US-backed Iraqi television station Al Hurra and Arabic satellite channel Arabiya said. Iraqi Deputy Foreign Minister Labeed Abbawi also said the execution had taken place. "I believe so, yes...
  66. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Interchange Bench

Ok we've got the entire starting squad name. Now let's look at who we'll get coming on to replace the big forwards as they tired. With this poll, please select 4 options. The team so far: 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel...
  67. £©

You and 2006 - Survey

Where did you begin 2006? What was your status by Valentine's Day? Did you attend school this year? How did you earn your money? Did you have to go to the hospital? Did you have any encounters with the police? Where did you go on holiday? What did you...
  68. £©

The Car One Drives In Heaven

John died and went to Heaven. He was greeted at the gate by Saint Peter. "Now my Child" said Saint Peter "The vehicle you may drive in Heaven is all dependant on how loyal a spouse you were" "Ok" Said John, "So how did I go?" "Now" continued Saint Peter, "You slept with one girl...
  69. £©

The New Adventures Of Old Christine

Has anyone been watching this show? I was in stiches... they were making out in the car and her brother goes to come in it and see's them going at it and says "Oh Crap" or something like that :roflol: killed me
  70. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Lock Forward

With the second-rowers selected over heated debates about the team, it's time to decide the final member of the run on side, the Lock Forward. The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Mark...
  71. £©

Lebanese Rugby League - Established

History Initially the Lebanese players were all Australian born and came mostly from inner-city Sydney. They started playing full internationals in 1998. In that time they beat Italy, travelled to Japan and the U.S.A. and beat both of them (the latter in the World Cup qualifier) and won the...
  72. £©

Adam Sandler - Genius

Man, I was in TEARS listening to this. I had to stop this halfway through, I couldn't take it anymore, I nearly choked to death LMFAO - download it guys! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4CUEGO0T
  73. £©

Bankstown Real Estate

Really really impressive today. I went and took a look in and around Bankstown. I was impressed at the progress done on Toufic Kairouz's 3 towers. I'm interested in renting one of the apartments if I can! Bankstown: *Well established public transport terminal *Friendly people (don't make...
  74. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Second Rowers

Ok, Corey Hughes recently won the closet poll so far. Now it's time to pick the big men in the 2nd row of the foward pack. To prevent confusion, Willie Mason can't be in this poll, because he's already won a prop position. You can vote twice. Let's have a look at the team so far and the...
  75. £©

Is this... The Bulldogs?

Hi guys... I was looking on this other forums and it had an article of the bulldogs (looked pretty funny) and I was wondering if I could copy & paste it here or if I can't post the link to the forum for people to see? Mods... what am I allowed to do?
  76. £©

Kennel Meetup?

Is it possible for us to organise a get-together or function of some sort just before Xmas? Seeing I got no one, I thought maybe you guys here (who I can relate to) might be interested in doing something... like on Friday night or Christmas eve or something...
  77. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Hooker (Tiebreaker)

With Corey Hughes and Billy Ngawini both coming equal first with 12 votes each, the starting Hooker position is now into tie-breaker mode with only 2 options available, Corey Hughes and Billy Ngawini. Ben Roberts and Adam Perry have been wipped out! Make your choice now :) The team so far...
  78. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Hooker

We're up to picking the final member of the front-row, the little guy in between the two big men. Who will it be? The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Mark O'Meley 9. ??? 10...
  79. £©

Auspal

Ok, I've thought about joining this site for a while, might be good to meet a few people, but I'd like some inside scoop first. Is it a good website (for those already on it) i'd like some heads up on how the website is. I've never joined one of these things before...
  80. £©

Kogarah Real Estate

I had a good look around Kogarah this morning... I was impressed! I noticed that my 2 bedroom apartment is still listed. But the CBD of Kogarah itself... very impressive. Supermarkets Primary Schools High Schools TAFE Colleges Train Station Medical Centres Hospitals Police...
  81. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Props

With all the backs set, it's time to pick the big men up front. We'll firstly pick the 2 starting props that will lead the best pack in the NRL. With Asotasi's depature, it'll be an interesting battle to see who takes his spot. The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3...
  82. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Halfback

With ths backline nearly complete, it's time to select our Halfback, Some runners in line here, will be an interesting battle. Only 1 selection option this time. The team so far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. ???
  83. £©

I was dancing with my baby in the Summer Rain...

That would only be if I had a baby rofl... Beautiful Summer Rain :D
  84. £©

I Gotta Move

I've been keeping it to myself for a while now, but I need to move. My unit's lease expires in Feb and because I have no family/friends anymore I can't afford to live in Burwood much longer. The unit I rent is along the hume highway, but I'm being forced to move because when it expires, the LL...
  85. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Five-Eighth

Ok team, this is our lineup so far for our choice of the 2007 Kennel Team: 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Andrew Emelio 4. Willie Tonga 5. Matt Utai 6. ??? Let's get the poll underway with our new nominees - they include people who've played Five-Eighth before, and potential...
  86. £©

New doggies Logo Poll

Ok, so we've come up with a couple of Bulldogs Logos. Post the one's you have in this thread, then when all people have submitted their logos, we'll make a poll and see who wants what as our logo. I'll start by submitting 2 i've seen in and around the internet (including a very infamous one...
  87. £©

We (Lebanese People) Given a bad name, yet again... what a surpirise...

...thanks to the Bass-Hill Boys. :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayGvYMOYg9w
  88. £©

Idea from Titans Forum - White or Summer Christmas?

Hi, I'm not a member of titans forum, but I viewed it today and thought I might pinch an idea of one of their users. Would you people prefer a White Christmas or stick with a Summer Christmas? & a third option too... i'll add that!
  89. £©

OMG OMG OMG - Graphics Designers, Eat your heart out... Absolutely STUNNING!

Who the f*** said you can't create a quality picture in MS Paint??? http://www.peekvids.com/drawing-a-car-in-ms-paint Absolutely STUNNING!
  90. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Centres

With the Fullback and Wingers decided, who will finish be the lucky duo to fit into what is seemingly the most deep position the Bulldogs team has? Again, you may pick 2 players. So far... 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. ??? 4. ??? 5. Matt Utai
  91. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Wingers

Based on people who haved played in the position this year and previously and including our signings, which two players will you have on the flanks? Note: For this you may/should pick 2 wingers for the #2 and #5 jersey. There will not be another wingers choice, you pick both with this poll:
  92. £©

The Kennels Team '07 - Fullback

This is just a simple Poll starting about who we'd prefer overall to play certain positions. We'll start at the back and work ourway towards the Forwards and Interchange. First Poll is Preferred Fullback for '07. Pretty Simple really - the veteran Luke Patten who is in Career-best form, or...
  93. £©

Hurricanes - Never go there again.

It wasn't long ago hurricane raised the price of ribs in steak combo from $22 to $29 - quite a large leap in pirce in one hit if you ask me. Guess what? They've done it again, now they charge $36 for it. Another $7 hike in one go. Well, that's it for me, I'm never going there again. That should...
  94. £©

Futurama: Bender's Big Score

Plot Outline: Planet Express sees a hostile takeover and Bender falls into the hands of criminals where he is used to fulfill their schemes. If you're wondering what this is, it's Futurama's movie to be released next year, co-inciding with The Simpsons movie.
  95. £©

Who Won Idol?

Don't watch that show and cbf gettin' up really lol. Just curious!
  96. £©

Preferred Email provider

Hotmail (easiest and most addictive) Gmail (3+ gigs and growing) Yahoo (Australian .au domain) Which do you prefer to use?
  97. £©

Favourite Simpsons Quotes

What are they everybody?
  98. £©

Canterbury Bankstown Junior Rugby League

Here are all our teams guys: Bankstown Bulls Bankstown Sports Bass Hill Warriors Berala Bears Brothers Canterbury Bankstown Referees Chester Hill Hornets Chipping Norton Kangaroos East Hills Bulldogs Greenacre Tigers Milperra Colts Moorebank Rams Padstow Panthers Regents Park...
  99. £©

These picture things...

How do i use them off my computer