Tony's Family Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Had a function there last night, didn't start until about 10. It was for my bosses birthday, and since I'm a loner, I don't get out much. It was my first night out in ages, and I've heard so much about that restaurant, but never actually been there before. My word, all I can say is "Squashy" -> where's the comfort. Everytime I needed to step out I always had to shove people in to get out. Gee's, make some room people! >:(

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You lebo.

Worst restaurant ever.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
Tony's family restaurant is a nice place, great food and great entertainment but they tend to overbook alot due to high demand.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
That's why Sahara Lebanese Cuisine is better and everyone should go there for a feast :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably better than Raymond Terrace Mc Donalds, someone burnt it down this week,someone werent happy.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Tony's family restaurant is a nice place, great food and great entertainment but they tend to overbook alot due to high demand.
I had my 22nd birthday there. Food and enterntainment was nice.

but...

Belly dancer :o

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably better than Raymond Terrace Mc Donalds, someone burnt it down this week,someone werent happy.
u serious????
wait is that the one on the corner?...or is that maitland? lol

was a shiit hole anyway

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fifi's is a Good Leb Restaurant, Enmore Rd Enmore.
I look like Buddha when i leave, I always eat too much

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
You live with your family right? You got it made. Do it on your own and see how long you last.
LOL.

People can live away from home, and still have friends and go out, or friends that come over their house or vice versa. I know many in this scenario.

Obviously your not in the same group. I mean, it must be lonely not to have friends ay. I cant blame anyone though.

Is life that difficult for you, that you have to impersonate being someone else (i.e. posting pictures of someone else claiming it is you). Oh sorry, you uploaded the wrong file. My bad.

;)

Next please...

A

Abz

I went to Tony's restaurant a few years back for a Christening, and even though it was only our family & friends who were there (120 give/take) it was still too squashy and crowded. I think there's a serious problem with the actual structure of the place because other restaurants don't have the same problem. They need to limit the capacity and turn away people who don't make a reservation, otherwise they'll continue to be over-crowded and have a disgruntled client-base.

Status
Not open for further replies.