Not open for further replies.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
What did everyone do this weekend??

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
That's great, but that wasn't this weekend ;)

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
sat at the beach last nyt, with a special person and a little picnic.
slept all day today coz i think i got food poisoning from something we ate.

hunt fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Worked on saturday. And then watched the cricket and beach cricket today.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Friday, took on part of my arab look and went Roxy for the last time this year. Ew over it. Then Saturday had a 21st. That was awesome. Drunk of Yegabombs, Vodka and Midori shots. Today chilled at home really. My mate jessy came over, so we just watched some tv for abit, before she began biting me for no reason ( Ok i stole her seat but ffs its my favourite seat! That and she was wrecking my arse grooove)

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday had a 21st in Bstown, followd by City run...
Sunday: A BBQ in the Shire! Few boys at mine... They Just left

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Played Putt Putt, went to a party last night, had my cousin's 3rd birthday today and went shopping to buy my Uncle's birthday present.

D

DJ ALMO

Well I just came back from doing ma thing, And Went pools yesterday maccas the usual for breakfast the usual manoush with v followed by a maxibon craviiinnn

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I just came back from doing ma thing, And Went pools yesterday maccas the usual for breakfast the usual manoush with v followed by a maxibon craviiinnn
No1 gives a sh1t about u elmo!!! f*** off!!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurrryyy Bunnyyyy!!!

Where hav u been missy >:(

Its been so bloody boring here and now that im leaving for a 5 day trip you come back?? Jeez!
hehe i had to come up the coast to see my mum kinda unexpectedly, so im here keeping her company...****ty internet connection in the middle of no where and im going crazy. this village is now infested with senior citz. lol

:p

u sound like u need to go to kurry rehab clinic....there is a special discount over the next week due to excessive registration of new members:p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
hehe i had to come up the coast to see my mum kinda unexpectedly, so im here keeping her company...****ty internet connection in the middle of no where and im going crazy. this village is now infested with senior citz. lol

:p

u sound like u need to go to kurry rehab clinic....there is a special discount over the next week due to excessive registration of new members:p
hmmmm ill consider that kurry *raises the brow* :p

Up the coast? Anywhere near port stephens by any chance? :D
If you are come down n visit me sumtime, we'll be acting like spastics - so another spastic like urself will make it gold hahaha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i played playstation the whole weekend (except 6 hours sleep time)

Status
Not open for further replies.