Search results

1. S

Explanation on referring decision

not to mention the knock on before salmons disallowed try that was never given 6again.. if given 6again that play with salmon doesnt take place and we probably score anyway.. they always try to fuck us wherever they can
  2. S

Opinion Sam Hughes

easing him into the game prevents burning him out quickly therefor he can do his job and the time he spends on the field has more impact. also, this year we are actually holding onto the ball instead of always losing it and tackling for 80mins which allows him to mostly run and dint the...
  3. S

Team after the bye

only just seen that he is getting fined, although he may not be getting suspended from the nrl he will be suspended from half back soon enough lol
  4. S

Connor Tracey

he has done very well, taffe was coming along great but what happened did so for a reason, also now he can play 7 for us and take hutchos spot in the halves
  5. S

Team after the bye

taffe will be the 7 going forward before sexton, hutcho getting suspended is a blessing in disguise i even said on the facebook pages lastweek taffe will be on at half back and boom he was, and in a few mins he notched up as many try assist as hutch did in 7games lol
  6. S

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

jst goes to show the good friday game was a pure rip off, we started coming together that very week and the reff screwed us, since then the bunnys won a single game against the bye lol we have played well, shouldve beat melb but hutcho fucked that up but we are definitely on the rise and...
  7. S

Heritage 04 Jersey

the real jerseys are on the main page of the bulldogs store.. that L through the triangle is shit house lol
  8. S

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

taaf is a half, tracey is a 5/8 and half as well i think
  9. S

Opinion Only Positive

i think one of the biggest positives to take from this game was the fact we matched the sharks forward pack for 80mins and they have a very strong set of forwards so i see that as a very good sign
  10. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

defense was good, sharks have a strong forward pack and we matched it with them for 80mins and they were fortunate to get a lucky try off an error. so there was a fair few positives to take away from that game given that our guns were rested early plus no kiraz or tracey yet
  11. S

NRL & NSW Cup Games - Watch Both

due to the (6again and new 10mtr drop out rules), games have been shorted to only 15mins now...lol
  12. S

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

maybe this is why we bought all the utilities in the world so we have something to bribe other clubs with lol
  13. S

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

he finally had sex so he can play good now lol
  14. S

Our 2024 fullback is…

he also played 5/8 at melbourne too and won a gf in that position lol
  15. S

Our 2024 fullback is…

i have a mate that knows critta very well, he seen him in the druitt the other day and asked him to be up front and tell me where youre playing and critta said he is 80% having 1st crack at fullback for the 1st few games at least unless something comes up, may slot into centre at some point or...
  16. S

Burtons best position?

people need to remember that when burton came along it was in a team that was nsw cup material, then this year the team was "suppose to be better" but was full of half hearted soft cocks like tpj who never wanted to play anyway, thompson who was... well, thompson lol, faitala pussio mariner...
  17. S

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

we will play each game with a combo of (12 halves 12 5/8s 12centres 12hookers and 12fullbacks) we cant possibly fail lol
  18. S

News Ciraldo interview

hes just a clown bruzz both accs are thats why they cop it so bad and think we are somehow the stupid ones lol
  19. S

News Ciraldo interview

i dont need to have an idea, your words and characteristics are very clear youre a narcissist lol. and we all know you have fake accs brah stop acting flakey yah bot. oh and 04 dreaming, keep dreaming lad lmfao
  20. S

2024 Jerseys

i agree, i feel the colours would suit better if the shirt and shorts matched
  21. S

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

i trust not, they all say naaaaay it would seem lol
  22. S

Bold Bulldogs prediction from Fox sports

also they recently changed holbrooks name to des hasler. shows the faith the club had in their temporary coach
  23. S

News Ciraldo interview

lol, narcissistic trolling under several fake accounts is pretty rude too
  24. S

News Ciraldo interview

so is 99% of the crap you come on here trolling people with, there is major psychological things about people with several fake accounts and personalities who go around seeking reactions from people online.. i find that very rude
  25. S

Opinion Pre Season Training

maybe he starts at fullback while tracey is out, proves himself and tracey rocks the 3
  26. S

News Ciraldo interview

nasheeds also a fuck head too lol
  27. S

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

2 more makes 44 so that helps the voodoo legend of the number 4 for the gf gus is cooking, we shall let him lol
  28. S

Raymond Fatali Mariner is like vodka

i was once a new user account, was never insulted or abused or called dirty names like nasheed or flangun though so it must be a troll thing lol
  29. S

2024 Jerseys

its probably where sydney tools or a new sponsor will be, future form use to be on the taped part of the shorts but are now on the chest where syd tools use to be
  30. S

News Jayden Tanner

he originally is a panthers jnr
  31. S

Goal Kicker Options 2024

burto has been slotting them over pretty good, but if he is to play in the halves someone else should kick so our halves can make plans in the time the goal is being kicked. but if taffe can kick i am happy for him to kick
  32. S

Goal Kicker Options 2024

his 1st season was pretty good, bit of a shakey start but a few rounds later he was smashing them over with ease.. he can kick but has too much duties on his shoulders
  33. S

Goal Kicker Options 2024

i dont mind burton kicking, i dont mind critta kicking, although, burto is a good kicker, but giving him 5/8, captain, goal kicker, play maker (when he should be formulating plans with the team if playing in the halves) is too much pressure, either let him play and kick, or captain and steer...
  34. S

Goal Kicker Options 2024

i dont mind this approach at all, it would help reduce the miss kicks. you get 1x good brain token for today dont spend it all at once nasheed. update** i just looked and seen that critta is left footed, you lost that 1x token already
  35. S

News Leadership guru helps Reed Mahoney turn Bulldogs around

we have a few halves to pick from now, maybe not the hottest picks but i do think given a full pre season with the addition of new players sexton will gave a good season
  36. S

News Leadership guru helps Reed Mahoney turn Bulldogs around

technically i think growing up his 2 main positions were 5/8 nd fullback.. in open space i think he could b quite useful in both positions he just needs players to allow his game to come out
  37. S

Dear Santa…From Reed and Matt

your mat will be made from pig skin yah fake c@nt lol
  38. S

Yeah the Boys

hutcho with a urine test in his cup to make sure he aint got no dam rooster dna left in him lol
  39. S

Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

even better for when i bet on them to make the 8 and chuck a lil sneaky on to win the ompcaaaays my bahhhhh and bring dat dere trophy home uce
  40. S

Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

to be honest it did help that he had 3 different coaches coz playing under barret he was garbage, under cc he was one of our best this year. being in a different team will help all of our departing players as they wont be surrounded by 12 other duds and might actually be able to play some good...
  41. S

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

surely we are bound to get our hands on him if he is released
  42. S

Opinion We need to move Kikau to the front row

need to move your head off the pillow and wake up bahhh lol
  43. S

What’s with the sounds of silence ??

scary movie 2 proves this theory... facts
  44. S

News The wives and girlfriends of the 2023 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

theyre all pulling 10s thats why they couldnt score more than that many points lol
  45. S

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

this is why he shouldnt have been put into 1str grade so quickly
  46. S

News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

critta should hopefully do that...
  47. S

Opinion Josh Jackson?

my best guess would be if jacksons money is still on our contract/cap than chances are that until the final day of that contract he is still considered not retired. maybe next year he will get one
  48. S

Toby S*****n

nasheed drops 5+ blow ass post a week for 26 rounds and says he didnt watch the back end lol on the real sexton done ok in a team with no 1st graders let alone 1st grade forwards, once we move these bums on we are planning to offload things will be easier to judge and i think he will have more...
  49. S

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

i was impressed and he showed great form, not sure if it was a (i need a contract break) but its definitely been hidden or kept low maybe cc knows the players or should i say plodders dont chase or support and has him play a more defensive structure which we dont like but keeps the team safe of...
  50. S

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

i dont think lui is great, i dont think he is bad either but the guy is definitely a 6 and the combo of crighton burto kiks and lui could be very lethal
  51. S

News How Do You Expect To Win : Stephen Crichton's Blunt Assessment Of Canterbury’s Criticism Ahead Of Career Defining Move

trusting the process becomes much clearer when you hear it from someone who knows how to win, and sadly its use to be our players setting standards. having people from winning systems and combining them is a good idea and not a quick fix. you want good players to become jnrs than you need...
  52. S

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

he aint got no god damn tree fiddy
  53. S

Leaving Players

because we already know lol.. half the team is gone, which means we wont be the bad team next year that ppl assume we will be as we dont have the players who that assumption was based off.. we are going to have hard running 1st grade hungry dogs coming out nek year, just dont tell anyone i told...
  54. S

News James Graham the bye round with Braith

it was a good watch, when braith speaks on 360 its a bit off putting at times but hearing him speak off script and being real was a good listen and he is still a passionate doggy at heart
  55. S

should park the bus in the forum theres plenty of hard ***** in here lmfao
  56. S

the team we are only 2 places above by sheer luck?? lol just because hes at the tigers doesnt make him shit the whole club is shit has been for years. although individually some players just dont mix so he may go well along side our boys next yr. hes gone from tigers to having burto, kiks, ado...
  57. S

Blake Wilson

i think wilson is good and done well in a shit team. ppl forget that not having good halves means everyone getting the ball looks shit because theres no creativity.. players like wilson and ado car need to be brought into the game and put into space so they can move and use their speed and...
  58. S

Surely we are signing a big name forward

ahhhh one must remember the morris boys, one must also forget dufty lol
  59. S

News End of season review, Bulldogs

shit lol bring on nek year
  60. S

Opinion Dress Code

i believe his name is Frenchie
  61. S

Flanagone....

wishing flanno all the best its a little sad as he definitely had the bulldog attitude and mentality but the performance wasnt there, maybe had we put him at hooker a year earlier things may have been different.. hope he revives himself at the dragons with the old boy
  62. S

Bulldogs Store Sale

the 8 players we just shafted cost $75 lol
  63. S

Recruitment team did not do there homework

when the good players are surrounded in shit, it wears on you eventually and frustration and personal emotions take over.. then the in fighting starts ect.. i was worried about cc for a while, and now i think we are seeing a true rebuild, work hard or fuck off is the new motto i think
  64. S

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

one thing ive always said in these situations and its been right every time.. anything we find out about, the players know weeks/months before we actually find out but their form definitely speaks and leads to 1 of 2 things players on notice players putting coach on notice and in our case...
  65. S

Bulldogs player walks out

need to flick some of that water on nasheed the c@nt lol
  66. S

News 5 Things the Bulldogs need to do to get back to success and glory

nasheed finally using his actual picture for once the silly mutt lol, doin bahhh
  67. S

Bulldogs player walks out

no sir i believe theyre saying booourns booourns lol
  68. S

NRL 360 on dogs

maybe someone needs to stick this on ccs locker lol
  69. S

NRL 360 on dogs

bring back des bazzler or baz hesler
  70. S

How will our beloved club fare in 2024.

his brother Bruce could be the new laundy sponsor and also our wrestling defense and attack coach coz from what ive seen batman its pretty deadly in all 3... only time will tell
  71. S

Opinion Going backwards (Poll)

who puts the spring in springfield?? lol we dooooooo
  72. S

Opinion Your rating on Gus' performance so far

i havent seen him run on yet but im expecting more minutes out of him than pele offered
  73. S

Extending Corey Waddell

i think peoples bitter beliefs of you make it harder to accept any truths tbh lol
  74. S

Extending Corey Waddell

flanno, you run your mouth like a tap that dont stop but i will admit you hold weight to wads getting another slice of the cake, the boy has earned it this year anyone saying waddel hasnt improved is full of shit.. the reason he looks bad is the rest of the team isnt moving at his energy and...
  75. S

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

ive been quite proud of waddle this year i must admit he stepped up and every game plays like he is trying his best
  76. S

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

blocker roach is a mad dumb **** aye lol
  77. S

Opinion Update on Signings

keep them both i reckon. its a combo waiting
  78. S

Oks

i think he will go well in S.L. i wish him the best
  79. S

Gus on 100% Footy

how about Tevita Pengai judas??? or Tevita Pengai Juseless??? or Pangai The Pussioooooh or Tevita Bill Williams or the penguin lol and his motto will be (if you can dodge a contract, you can dodge a punch)
  80. S

What Will You Miss About Avo?

that thing he did when waddel scored lol
  81. S

Kormatta1 reviews Dogs games

remembering those 2 times he was ado car for 70mtrs and scored them freaky run away tries hahahahah
  82. S

Kormatta1 reviews Dogs games

looking at the date of this vid mate, its very clear to see why he hasnt made one in a while lol maybe nek year
  83. S

just in, there will be more signings just waiting for the club to announce them
  84. S

i like him as well, needs more game time to build fitness, also slotted in well at fullback in the trials i believe.
  85. S

Tpj to retire from nrl

so what ever happened to tpj younger bro? i thought we had signed both at the same time yet afterwards never heard of him again, one site says he plays for bulldogs sg ball cup but nrl raiders page says he played for their jersey fleg team in april??
  86. S

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

did flanagan even step on the field yesterday? he was listed as interchange and not at any point in the game do i recall hearing his name or even seeing him, i may be wrong but the play by play on nrl says he didnt step on the field? if so thats pathetic by ciraldo to yet again have a bench...
  87. S

Opinion Signing Out

today is my birthday and these sad saps still couldnt pull a win lol
  88. S

Opinion In order for bulldogs to make the 8

we needed the broncos to lose their last game and we wouldve took 8th place, they flogged the team they played and then got absolutely belted rd1 of the finals.. the run we were on at the time we had knocked off the entire top 8 and made them look silly and wouldve went all the way if we slipped...
  89. S

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

luke thompson to commence his train and trial deal this week i see lol
  90. S

Up and coming frontrowers

they were a completely different breed, theyre who we stand for as dna and we need it back asap
  91. S

2-0 with Toby Sexton in the team this season

im counting this week as 3-0 we got the 2pts still so fuck it why not lol
  92. S

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

willie talau was good same as willie tonga
  93. S

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

i bet it took him working in the bunker for you to work that out lol