Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

Malla

Reaction score
Highly doubt this rubbish Spotted rumour is true.

Funny how the Seyfarth rumour then Twal rumour comes out, then Gus and Fulton magically appear in the busiest cafe in Concord during peak hours. Buzz is trying to build a story to talk about on 360.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And we need more ?
Nope your missing the point... the system and club being on its knees for so long is the issue. Our 2004 side could have signed someone like Staines and made him look elite. Times have changed I get it, but we need to get back to this level. It's what Panthers are doing now, look at what they have done for Cogger. Next season they will do the same for Schneider, Alamoti and Price.

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Itt might not even be a player swap. Just negotiating how much to pay the Arab to come here. Who pays majority etc
Nah … stick to your Stains Perham swap …. It’s more your level of IQ !

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why didn't I put a "?" after that previous post?
Important questions that need answering in the offseason.
Id like to add Why does it hurt when I pee and what is the appropiate section to start thread about it?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Twal yes.

Stain no, luai no. Hope we don’t do something dumb like making luai our million dollar marquee. I have always backed Gus. But that will be a bad move. luai led NSW to a 0-2. On a small contract he might be value. But I don’t even like his attitude or gamesmanship. I could never back him even in the blue and white.
the competition is no longer 1x marquee at 1M+ To win the competition, teams need 2-3 marquees and good middles. Luai or Hunt + Mo. changes our landscape significantly… I don’t really like Luai, but he’s a quality player no matter how it’s viewed.

tuggersdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I could be BS but I go to the gym at Canterbury leagues and see Gus sometimes having his coffee at the cafe there I usually say hello to him, this time he was sitting with some of his people and I heard there will be big news come November 1.
Not sure if it’s a signing but what else can happen on November 1.
Distributing names in secret santa

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's all relative to what the contract is worth and what balances a team. I'm not saying I want Staines, but he's not as terrible as people make out. He could be really beneficial for us in NSW cup as depth.
I don’t know man, he was hyped as the Forbes Ferrari and Penrith loved him. Even extended his contract iirc, but couldn’t get rid of him quickly enough soon after. Then he goes Tigers and rarely plays first grade.

Pretty telling.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly.

The Tigers have a number of juniors with potential.

Maybe we will take a couple off their hands so Fulton can fill their positions with others he has identified through Blacktown Workers.
Or Gus is pulling a jedi mind trick on Fulton.. “Bula is not the fullback you’re looking for…”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Important questions that need answering in the offseason.
Id like to add Why does it hurt when I pee and what is the appropiate section to start thread about it?
Unverified rumours section ;)
Highly doubt this rubbish Spotted rumour is true.

Funny how the Seyfarth rumour then Twal rumour comes out, then Gus and Fulton magically appear in the busiest cafe in Concord during peak hours. Buzz is trying to build a story to talk about on 360.
He's moved onto bagging Mase now lol..doderer is defending Gamble now from big bad Willie lol

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We finally saw what Perham can do in the last game against the Titans. That was neat break and bit of speed to set up the try for JAC.
Maybe there is something if he gets the right coaching, or plays somewhere else than fullback..
i was impressed and he showed great form, not sure if it was a (i need a contract break) but its definitely been hidden or kept low

maybe cc knows the players or should i say plodders dont chase or support and has him play a more defensive structure which we dont like but keeps the team safe of penalties or strips when only 2 players can manage to run down field with our attacking player leaving a huge gap to cover if we some how lose the ball coz our tired weaklings cant chase the fucking ball or give each other support