Opinion Signing Out

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys just letting y’all know that I am officially done with this disgrace of a competition, I can no longer watch this joke of a club anymore, I no longer have the passion and i can no longer tune in anymore. These players don’t give a fuck about the fans so I can no longer give a fuck about them… and I won’t be posting on here.. thanks to all the good posters on here and fuck the rest… peace out and FUCK THE NRL!
Good for u alsz. If I wasn’t such an obsessive rusted on fan then id do the same myself but I can’t

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking try being a dogs and tigers fan for the afl yday…

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next week game will be embarrassed. V embarrassing
Bit late in this **** of a season for embarrassment, I'd say. We might as well have some fun and not give a fuck . . . .The players too :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who am i kidding tbh.. like a degenarate i will probably watch next week... fuckkkkkk
Lol, well that was a pointless thread! Just to say all that then say nah I will watch., it was invalid from the start, Like this team. This was a SHOCKER :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Malla

Reaction score
Have a wank you will be ok

it's just a sport

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I will def go MIA in the pre season.. this place can be too much
No way the Pre season is where it's at and when the Kennel is at its best.
Wait till the 2024 squad is announced and a possible round 1 team is named and strap in and enjoy the ride.
It won't be if we're winning games but by how much lol.

Stay the course old boy