Opinion Signing Out

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey Guys just letting y’all know that I am officially done with this disgrace of a competition, I can no longer watch this joke of a club anymore, I no longer have the passion and i can no longer tune in anymore. These players don’t give a fuck about the fans so I can no longer give a fuck about them… and I won’t be posting on here.. thanks to all the good posters on here and fuck the rest… peace out and FUCK THE NRL!

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Guys just letting y’all know that I am officially done with this disgrace of a competition, I can no longer watch this joke of a club anymore, I no longer have the passion and i can no longer tune in anymore. These players don’t give a fuck about the fans so I can no longer give a fuck about them… and I won’t be posting on here.. thanks to all the good posters on here and fuck the rest… peace out and FUCK THE NRL!
I too feel the pain

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hang in for 3 more painful weeks and jump on a finals bandwagon. Go MIA in offseason and reassess. Come to far this season to quit now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just chill, take a week out. Drink a bottle of Cristal, Alize or Henny. Visit a wellness spa centre. Take a small holiday into manky or somewhere. Maybe that can double up as the wellness centre. Pickup a second team (most important) so as to diversify and not put your eggs into the Dogg basket and come back next week refreshed and recharged yo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just chill, take a week out. Drink a bottle of Cristal, Alize or Henny. Visit a wellness spa centre. Take a small holiday into manky or somewhere. Maybe that can double up as the wellness centre. Pickup a second team (most important) so as to diversify and not put your eggs into the Dogg basket and come back next week refreshed and recharged yo.
Who's your second team for the finals Nasheed. Souths not included. I'm on the Cowboys at full strength, but if not them, wouldn't be upset if Broncos win so Haas gets his premiership and can move on to us.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I agree with you is fuck the NRL. Without the bulldogs I wouldn’t even watch.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Khay! :tonguewink:@AlzzBulldog Like a Bullkalb you'll be here next week, the week after and the week after that and then the off season, pre season into round 1.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's your second team for the finals Nasheed. Souths not included. I'm on the Cowboys at full strength, but if not them, wouldn't be upset if Broncos win so Haas gets his premiership and can move on to us.
Well it is South’s obviously because they are my co team but I feel they is a bit lazy. Two months ago they was top 2. They should be top 4 at least.
But if I exclude them and to answer your question, and I know it’s touchy atm but it’s the knights.
I’m impressed how they have managed to etch themselves into the top 8 by grinding some wins and draws. They have seriously snuck in bevause they lose a lot.
A big part of me was hoping Knights would win today. Doggs had nothing to play for but knights REALLY needed this win to cement their top 8 spot.
I feel it’s a good rags to riches feel good story in the making. The people of the hunter need this.
Also if they win the flag at the end of the year it’ll feel better as a Dogg to know that we got pumped leb style twice but they were the premiers so it is more respectable than gwtting pumped leb style than a team coming 9th.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I will def go MIA in the pre season.. this place can be too much
Isn’t it u tho that is most intense?
All respect in sayin that but I feel u are the high blood pressure of the forum lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Who am i kidding tbh.. like a degenarate i will probably watch next week... fuckkkkkk
Bro is all good we hope u back but just get a second team to offset the pain and you’ll be ok.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck im watching the swans games, something different from watching bulldogs.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'll be back next week, so will I, today was disappointing, life's a bitch, the government are ***** and the footy is on next week.