Opinion We need to move Kikau to the front row

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IBS = irritable bowel syndrome = weak gutted. So Salmon is now IBS dog. Luai will unlock him next season for us.
Ahh quite witty, your creation?

Luai in 24 hey? I'm down for that, the dude is clearly a polarising fkr lol but I reckon he can play and with about 5 team mates here it may just go real well.
Kikau needs help from his inside men and like most fans i don't have confidence Burton can do this.Though i think Hutchison could do so it would obviously be not as well as Jerome can.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an idea.

Let’s put Kikau to fullback, Critta to Prop and Taffe to Backrow.

Actually, who needs positions just let them play wherever they want depending on how they’re feeling on game day after breakfast.

Give me a break.
Brilliant idea, the opposition will be too busy trying to figure WTF is going on to effectively stop our pack of Utilities!

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
FALSE

Burton/ Kikua/ Xerri/ Foxx.
If we fuse with that arrangement and have no injuries i have no doubt in my mind this will wreak absolute destruction.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Multiple times Kikau looked gassed after 10mins playing on the bloody edge…. Some want him at prop ffs??

please….

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but if he struggled with fitness on an edge, the middle would be much harder and require better cardio, right?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sign gun Penrith players on too much money: check
Play them out of position to negate their biggest assets: check
Wait for results to roll in....

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Multiple times Kikau looked gassed after 10mins playing on the bloody edge…. Some want him at prop ffs??

please….
Correct me if i'm wrong, but if he struggled with fitness on an edge, the middle would be much harder and require better cardio, right?
Go back and watch the games, he played defence in the middle, only in attack was his outside the centre 30.

Always a Bulldog