Search results

1. F

what's that car site...?

redbook.com.au
  2. F

Connecting a laptop to a TV

i use s-video cable which i bought off ebay for 5bux and for sound i connected a cable into my receiver (auxiliary) - that cable i stole of my mate. straight into aux and headphone jack. prob RRP around 10.
  3. F

Signature and Avatar Request Thread

how about you shut up and start making the sigs kimmy
  4. F

Lamebook

lol i had to read it twice vefore i understood what was going on
  5. F

Lebanese Bread

the rez 3a baad bit
  6. F

Your NRL Team of the Year.

1. B. Slater 2. B. Morris 3. G. Inglis 4. J. Morris 5. T. Tuiaki 6. J. Soward 7. C. Cronk 13. D.Stagg 12. A. Watmough 11. N. Hindmarsh 10. B. Hannant 9. C. Smith 8. M. Weyman 14. D. Taylor 15. A. Blair 16. B. Creagh 17. Moi Moi
  7. F

socceroos vs oman

Grella does most of our dirty work, he runs his ass off and tackles anything that moves IMO he is our best player our best striker is McDonald, wiyth cahill behind him and kewell on the left.
  8. F

Movember Mega Thread

i'll do the jihad jack but im asian, i would have needed to start growing my mo' in May
  9. F

What other teams you follow in sport

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Detroit Pistons West Ham United Valancia FC
  10. F

Need Help with My laptop

open up MS word and search for wireless networks in there
  11. F

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

only 10 more days
  12. F

Stagg Player of the Year

played well week in week out. well deserved hannant couldnt have been far behind
  13. F

Omg fail.

hahaha the pole vaulter! saw this a while ago and couldnt stop laughing
  14. F

Signature and Avatar Request Thread

request - goodwins swan dive everything else, black and only goodwin and the ball have colour
  15. F

How I Met Your Mother

hahahaha how funny was barney when taking the class. his face when he said "can we have class outsideee" cracks me up
  16. F

06/10/09 - HAIL alert - Sydney Metro.

sh1t, there it was. i couldnt find my keys, and when it did it stopped hailing now its pouring
  17. F

The Big Bang Theory

just finished watching ep 3 it was certainly better than ep 2.. howard and raj are hilarious in it
  18. F

How I Met Your Mother

ep 3 is the best one yet, for seeason 3 that is very witty.
  19. F

utai loses his grandmother in tsunami

condolences to him and his family
  20. F

Long weekend plans....

more to add to your stalker files
  21. F

Your Top 3 Restaurants

pho thang long (down the road) is better than pho an pho an is just uber fast.
  22. F

The Big Bang Theory

2nd one wasnt as good.
  23. F

How I Met Your Mother

hahah ep two was decent. the lesbian robin and moustache marshall was hilarious
  24. F

How I Met Your Mother

hm, also interesting. they didnt really need to do that bump. but i think thats a little too easy. apart from the ones we covered, there isnt too many more clues on the mother btw, it came out as a torrent on eztv i have such a crush on alyson hannigan :amazed:
  25. F

Ben Roberts

Roberts is solid week in week out. Not great every week but plays his game and runs hard. without him goodwin/morris wouldnt have scored as many tries
  26. F

Buddy Gordon

is deceptively quick for a big fella. also still has a step from his centre days. i thought he was one of our best on friday. congrats buddy.
  27. F

X Factor

^ wat he said.
  28. F

2011 Halfback

daniel holdsworth or ben hannants daughter
  29. F

two defining moments imo

i dont think they were turning points when he went for the drop goal. i think the turning point was the 40/20 and the decision about hayne catching the ball on the full in goal after ennis kicked the ball 50cm off the ground. btw, habib is right. fatigue from all their offloads killed us in...
  30. F

Goodwin goes to bat for Hayne?

good work goodwin! i want hayne to play in the GF and get smashed by slater.
  31. F

WTF New Vegemite Name

IT'S been virtually nameless for three months - but now Vegemite's new product that was named 'Name Me' has a new name - iSnack 2.0. http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26128099-5006301,00.html
  32. F

my player ratings for the year

Luke Patten: 9/10 Hazem El Masri: 7.5/10 Jamal Idris: 7/10 Josh Morris: 9/10 Bryson Goodwin: 9/10 Ben Roberts: 8/10 Brett Kimmorley: 9.5/10 Ben Hannant: 9.5/10 Michael Ennis: 9/10 Michael Hodgson: 8/10 Gary Warburton: 7.5/10 Andrew Ryan: 8/10 David Stagg: 9.5/10 Chris Armit: 8/10...
  33. F

Gf

He should get at least a week, but he is NRLs golden boy atm.
  34. F

Player of the season

Ben Barba for sure, he would of made a difference in the gf :whacky: Ben Hannant
  35. F

Your 2010 Team

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Ben Hannant 9. Mick Ennis 10. Michael Hodgson 11. Gary Waburton 12. Andrew Ryan(c) 13. David Stagg 14. Jarrad Hickey/ Mickey Paea 15. Chris Armit 16. Dene Halatau 17. Yileen Gordon
  36. F

20 Metre Restart For Hayne Tackled In Goal

doesnt the ball have to reach a certain height? doesnt seem logical if someone kicks it softy from 1m out and the fullback catches it 30cms inside his own goal.
  37. F

Thanks for a great season

all the best to the both of them.
  38. F

Week 3 Finals - Bulldogs v Eels 3-2-1 Thread

3 - Stagg 2 - Buddy 1 - Hannant
  39. F

Count Down

took annual leave today
  40. F

What Time Will You Be There?

4:30
  41. F

Hayne agrees to stay an Eel

Eels have reportedly signed Hayne for 2mil over 4 years foxsports.au
  42. F

LOOK OUTSIDE!!! It's dooms day!!!

ffs, why do u keep opening his threads
  43. F

How I Met Your Mother

of sh1t it was meant to be in white wat are u trying to say?
  44. F

Video: Dust Storm footage from Broken Hill

dayam! thats crazyy
  45. F

How I Met Your Mother

below is a theory about the mother. doesnt spoil anything though,, remember in season 1, in the ep. belly full of turkey. a girl approaches ted, and says "Hi, im Amber" Ted shakes her hand and says "Im Ted" then the girl says .."actually im Tracy" ted replies with "..still ted" then the voice...
  46. F

The Big Bang Theory

what did u think? my view: one of the best TBBT eps
  47. F

How I Met Your Mother

prefessor moseby....T-dawggg..PROFESSOR MOSEBY! SILENCEEEEEEEEE! ^ spoilers in white hahaha one of the funniest lines
  48. F

The Big Bang Theory

one of the funniest episodes ever. spoilers in white penny: soft kitty, warm kitty.. sheldon: thats for when im sick, sad is not sick penny: sorry i dont know ur sad song sheldon: i dont have a sad song... im not a child .... did u get the nodel prize in waitressing stolen from you LOL
  49. F

Foods you are craving right now...

pork ribs or a pork roll
  50. F

Favourite Street Fighter?

sagat uppercut or sagat up-ur-*****
  51. F

Heroes Season 4

i gave up during the panama escape for PB and for heroes i have up halfway through season 3 does it pick up? worth downloading?
  52. F

How I Met Your Mother

spoiler alert. below in white. ahaha at ted as the proffessor i didnt like the ep that much, it wasnt the same as the others imo
  53. F

How I Met Your Mother

cant wait for it to come out. there is a one min promo on youtube if ur interested.
  54. F

The Big Bang Theory

awesome i love wolowitz - him and sheldon are the funniest. i want to buy some of sheldons shirts.
  55. F

LOL Goodwin

ahaha
  56. F

Assignment help...please

lol
  57. F

Assignment help...please

google.com.vn
  58. F

loooooooooooool st merge

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: :roflol::roflol::roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: :roflol: :roflol::roflol::roflol: :roflol: :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: :roflol: :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol...
  59. F

Who doesnt love twins..

send them this way.
  60. F

Ben Hadn't

:whacky:
  61. F

Xbox Vs Playstation 3 Vs Wii

what did u end up getting?
  62. F

Vodafone help.

our store is the biggest in NSW. there is no chance of chasing up everything we lose. and we alway lie on stock take counts and if not we say we opened it and put it in the display cabinents the manager also doesnt care. we rack in the money from sales.
  63. F

Vodafone help.

i usually take it before we stock count it.when it gets delivered, it doesnt go through to our system until we scan it onto our system. thats when we take them
  64. F

Snake born with a hand

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/863766/snake-born-with-hand-shocks-scientists
  65. F

Vodafone help.

i work for voda but i hate it the only perks is they pay for my phone bill and i have make more money on the side selling the phones i steal. + commission + tix to the new phone launches.
  66. F

Russell Brand

oh funny man kenny
  67. F

Snake born with a hand

id freak out if i woke up to that on my wall
  68. F

Vodafone help.

yeah effing voda and its workers
  69. F

Thoughts....

get well soon smingers
  70. F

Dave Taylor v Jamie Soward - Round 2

beau scott is a gun player. im sure he can handle taylor well
  71. F

What is V-TEC?

v-tec means vietnamese technology.
  72. F

Vodafone help.

i work for vodafone get international roaming activated on your current sim. go into a store and ask them to do it, its free \ otherwise when u come over buy a 2 dollar sim and use that. with 29 dollars credit.
  73. F

How famous are you on the forums?

kenny gets a 9 owe u some jim beam
  74. F

Is This Too Big...

racist
  75. F

Is This Too Big...

lol
  76. F

Kanye West Ruins Award

Poor Taylor She just wanders around, unaffected by, the winter winds yeah, she'll pretend that She's somewhere else, so far and clear about two thousand miles, from here.
  77. F

Mikey's Survey

fail
  78. F

Week 1 Finals - Bulldogs v Knights 3-2-1 Thread

3 - Hannant 2 - Stagg 1 - Ennis
  79. F

Harry's Cafe de Wheels

very win! do you think they can bottle up some of their cheese sauce for a milkshake of some sort. stupid P platers wreck it a little.
  80. F

How To Make A Thread On The Kennel

pretty handy who is omar and ibrihim
  81. F

we got Gordon and Villa for Mc Dyess, Rasheed and Iverson. i doubt we will be a force any time soon
  82. F

at least that means detroit wont have iverson
  83. F

Worlds ugliest mug shot

first one looks really fake
  84. F

Bankstown city bulls side for qualifying final versus newtown

is that sean rudder the same one im thinking of? (newcastle lock back in the day) chris tuatara used to play for the dogs? and anthony cherrington is there:)
  85. F

LOL, like iverson, i dont think anyone wants marbury. the Celtics Bench is better than the starting line up of detroit (Stucky, Hamilton, Gordan, Prince, Villa) ? with kwame LOL im cringing at that lineup.
  86. F

The 'Attn Superthread"

new nude pix or it didnt happen
  87. F

The 'Attn Superthread"

big boobs? picks or it didnt happen
  88. F

Google Chrome

btw kimmy - go to settings (spanner on the top right) > Options > Under the Home page Tab there is a box you can tick. chromie my homie
  89. F

Google Chrome

IE has bugs/worms/viruses but is quickest start up time FF has the slowest startup time but is free of bugs and viruses and has unlimited extensions and addons Chrome is the fastest since it has minialistic interface and it handles website crqashes the best.
  90. F

The 'Attn Superthread"

oh yeah, i dunno what i was thinking i retract my comment
  91. F

The 'Attn Superthread"

ban kimmy unless naked pix
  92. F

Who has the hottest girlfriend?

jason taylors wife ftw! reow!
  93. F

Who has the hottest girlfriend?

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/photogallery/2009/09/08/1252201222478.html http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/gallery/gallery-e6freye9-1225770762220?page=9 lol at daivd stagg idris has a 12 yo gf and wendalls white-ish looking gf
  94. F

Who is going to win the game for us?

barbas loud cheering on the bench will get us over the line
  95. F

Almost New Hard Drive

btw Socceroos striker Mark Viduka is on the verge of a move to Barclays Premier League side West Ham United, according to reports in the British media. http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26025035-29437,00.html