Xbox Vs Playstation 3 Vs Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
pc for gaming,ps3 for graphics and wii for party fun when on the piss>>>tiger woods golf rocks on wii
Dude pc graphics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ps3 graphics.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which has better games? xbox
Which is better value for money? xbox for now. ps3 in the near future
Which is has better graphics? Ps3 not by much
Which is better for entertaining guests? Wii

Working in a games store has shown me this. Wii is the most popular gaming console atm. It is just fun and easy to play. The graphics are not as good but wii has great range of games and are really fun once you learn how to play.

Xbox is a popular console however is slowly dying due ps3 soon to take over. I love my xbox but the blu ray function is soon to take over from dvds. xbox has a fantastic range of games and its value for money.

Ps3's are slowly getting more sales than the xbox now due to the blu ray function and much better range of games. It looks so much better and prices are dropping.

I have played 3 consoles, with ps3 edging out the xbox due too just the awesome blu ray function and free online play. I believe blu ray will take over dvds in the near future. Ps3 is slowly getting there. Wii probably would probably be still the most popular console. For gamers, ps3 is the way to go. However, xbox is value for money if you looking at the next gen consoles. I still love my xbox though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.