New Pup
Reaction score
well m8 we all hav those using da internet
but just plz tell me does xbox hav blutooth or blu ray
nutt :P

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cum on man srsly ps3 haz blu ray nd now they released the new slim version wich haz 120gigz of hard drive nd all of dat 4 500 so ps3 ownz
like srsly, which person has a xbox?"
Worldwide sales figures

1. Wii – 50.39 million, as of 31 March 2009 (2009 -03-31)[update][7]
  2. Xbox 360 – 30.20 million, as of 1 January 2009 (2009 -01-01)[update][21]
  3. PlayStation 3 – 23.8 million, as of 30 June 2009 (2009 -06-30)[update][22]
And if it wasn't for Japan who buy Playstation over US Xbox Playstation would be about 2 million less than that.

Thats who owns an xbox.

ummm yh derz sumfin calld an eye toy nd does xbox hav blu ray
Eyetoy doesnt compare to natal. Its a different product. And most people still arent ready for Blueray because they arent prepared to pay like $45 for a new movie.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Ok so what is eyetoy and natal?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Just saw the vids for project Natal and that is going to blow everything out of the water

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Natal and Eyetoy are similar but I think Natal is a bit more advanced. Of course not out yet either.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Natal and Eyetoy are similar but I think Natal is a bit more advanced. Of course not out yet either.
Just asked a mate. He said eyetoy just takes photos and stuff and you put them on characters? Doesn't do much else

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just asked a mate. He said eyetoy just takes photos and stuff and you put them on characters? Doesn't do much else
No you can actually play some games where u use ur hands and whatever to hit balls on screen and stuff.

Like sort of play pong with your hands as the bat. But not to the same extent that natal does.

Natal is to EyeToy what Wii Motion Plus controller is to SixAxis.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
seriously, who are da nvius dog and lil@mur@h

ot made me dumber trying to read that sh1t

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
No you can actually play some games where u use ur hands and whatever to hit balls on screen and stuff.

Like sort of play pong with your hands as the bat. But not to the same extent that natal does.

Natal is to EyeToy what Wii Motion Plus controller is to SixAxis.
After a google search I now get that.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
natal looks really fing good but lol is biggest wii rip off. Is natal with the 360 or will you have to buy there next console

L

leb gendary

ne1 got a psn id n plays cod 4 add lebgendary or ill add u asap im always on

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which has better games? PS3
Which is better value for money? buy the ps3 slim
Which is has better graphics? Ps3 obviously lol. blueray>HD
Which is better for entertaining guests? Wii ofc lol

i own a Ps3 brother owns an xbox

Last edited by a moderator:

Gambler

Waterboy
Reaction score
I had 360 not a huge step up from a modded xbox tbh. Traded in and bought a nintendo Wii havent regretted it for a second. There is plenty of party games on the Wii to keep everyone entertained, some are just lol funny. PS3 definitely has the best graphics but I dont give a **** about the graphics i like the fun factor and the Wii wins hands down. You can get your wii modded and you can also attach an external hard drive to the console as well.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
natal looks really fing good but lol is biggest wii rip off. Is natal with the 360 or will you have to buy there next console
Natals completely different from wii.

Wii you have a controller Natal you seem to have absolutely nothing and it just picks up where your legs and everything are.

But yes they obviously made it to try and get into that market.

P.s. I think it will be just a camera you buy and install an update from disk/net to use it. I think its aimed for the current generaton Xbox

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a google search I now get that.
Lol sorry bout that.

Yeh SixAxis was announced after PS3 saw Wiis motion controlller. But it didnt work in the same way all it could pick up was left right forwards backwards and diagonal tilt. Unlike wii which could tell up down forwards backwards also.

Sony took the rumble pack out of the SixAxis to put it in cos they couldnt get it to fit or something then their explanation was "Rumble is so a thing of the past".
To which many developers replied no its not rumble is awesome ur sixaxis controls are rubbish we'de rather the rumble back in.

And after like a year they brought out a new one with rumble also in it.

So thats why Natal is to EyeToy what Wii Controller is to sony SixAxis

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Natals completely different from wii.

Wii you have a controller Natal you seem to have absolutely nothing and it just picks up where your legs and everything are.

But yes they obviously made it to try and get into that market.

P.s. I think it will be just a camera you buy and install an update from disk/net to use it. I think its aimed for the current generaton Xbox
If you have a look at the chicks legs as she kicks the ball there some sticky things on there

Status
Not open for further replies.