Search results

1. T

Puppy fat or a saggy Dog's story

its pretty obvious for all the idiots out there. to me he never put on weight he clearly must hav been fat as a kid and cut the kilos leaving him wit ugly excess skin its wat happens wen fat ppl lose weight all the skin stays and fat goes....got a mate who used to be a ball and lost it all now...
  2. T

NYC Bulldogs v Cronulla – Rd 4

how does reynolds go ???
  3. T

Vote for SBW as best player in NRL

inglis is best...
  4. T

Team named to face Raiders

**** side...season is over if we dont win this.
  5. T

How did this try miss out on the Top 100?

did utes game winning try against the rorters make it
  6. T

Sharkie fans are Kidding?

maybe bird woulda kneed him in the head the dirty ****
  7. T

09 side

1. Patten 2. Morris 3. Millard 4. Winitana 5. Utai 6. Roberts 7. Kimmorley 8. Hickey 9. Hughes 10.Cleal 11.Williams 12.Ryan 13.Maitua 14.groom 15.koups 16.te maari 17.tsouolos 19.leano
  8. T

Groom's Debut

great enthusiasm he got involved hard in defense which is wat i liked and made me think he had a good game although i agree his attack was lacklustre he is good on the ball agile like roberts...he would make a great hooker just needs to improve his passing..
  9. T

The brawl of the season!

i cant see this is it on youtube or anything
  10. T

Fight Night

30 mins in some little lebos will start a fight in the crowd...
  11. T

Win Or Loose

why do so many idiots spell lose loose half wits
  12. T

Craig Trindall - A Bulldog

get pritchard...
  13. T

Mason and SBW....

if mason does run it straight which i think he will cos he wants to run ova the dogs he will get smashd by a sbw shoulder i am lookin forward 2 him takin it up at sbw to see him on his ass and i reckon we should have this game in the bag roberts is lookin better every week with some good passes...
  14. T

Tonga keen to reunite with Thurston

lol u dik kimlo it was 2 mil for 4 yrs get over urself n ur great coach ****...u salary cap cheats..
  15. T

Tonga keen to reunite with Thurston

get him out the amount of times i seen this **** bomb ****in tries from not passing is more than these dopes are goin to pay him good riddance
  16. T

Dogs' fashion statement gets Roosters shirty

maybe all this sorry **** has gotten 2 arthur beetsons head...
  17. T

Illegal Street Racing

get over urself burrow ur a fuk wit the penalties are harsh enough its not gonna stop ne1 u idiot..u drivin like a fukin granny is gunna cause accidents by slowin ppl following the rules down.
  18. T

Oatley Pub

been there a few times n was pretty much the only wog there..
  19. T

SPOTTED: Nick Kouparitsas

i saw david faiumu in the cross at about 7am sunday mornin yes tis a lil off topic...also saw big roy asotasi at oatley pub on friday night.
  20. T

Mayweather VS Hatton

good fight in the end the right result went down hatton was out classed he had mayweather on the back foot in the 1st couple but floyd showed his class, i said from the 2nd rnd that mayweather was gunna drop him with the left hook i saw him goin 4 it all fight and it landed, floyds defence is...
  21. T

Bulldogs 2008 Squads, Signings, Rumours, Contracts

schools in menai must be ****....
  22. T

Noad And Mason Rant

no 1 player is bigger than the club piss him off if he thinks he is, imo yes the fine is harsh but u dont come out like a hard **** n say sack him or i leave n ppl follow. go eat a **** u fat **** if u think that u can run this club after all the **** uve put it thru we stick by u and u try n...
  23. T

Noad Officially Farewells Clubmen

mcilwain was **** dunno why ppl reckon he was so good...
  24. T

would you take anasta back?

itd be tuff to forgive him but i would he was my fav player now i think hes scum.
  25. T

Folkes Record since 1998

get off folkesys back hes got us consistent its up 2 the players to step up, we play a good brand of footy it gets results and thats all that matters. we made the finals again we choked not parra. twice in his almost 10 yrs we didnt make finals but i am happy with that at least my team arnt like...
  26. T

Argentina Squad for Aussie friendly

good game we deserved a draw. god i hope i never see brett holman in the green and gold again a pathetic player why do we persist ive seen him a few times now and every time he is absolute ****...would have liked to see nik mrdja get a longer run out, there was positives for us valeri looks good...
  27. T

eels win! dogs play?

any of use ever think what if one of the top two lose and we lose we are out??? im suprised every1 is so confident that manly an melb are guna win.
  28. T

Wwe Suspends 10 Wrestlers

id say 8/10 wrestlers are on the roids its a joke they suspended 10 lol
  29. T

What topped the night....

little rambo menatality has been around for years and will b for more to come ive seen some pathetic **** over the yrs they pick on the weak and feel big for doin so they all need a good slap and then they are bak in there places
  30. T

Message From Sandy O'meley

shrek will need the money, with what hes doing to his body now he is gunna be like a cripple when hes 55
  31. T

Tips Round 24 **Surprise**

fts-sbw mom-maitua score- 20-14 hazem 2/4 crowd - 16k
  32. T

Hickey VS taylor

**** me taylor is a tank i saw him subbed on and told my bro watch this guy he comes on and what a try did u see the dirt he kicked up when he was run he is goin to be a gun prop for the future. hickey will go well but i dont think he will match this guy
  33. T

Wats wrong with DMac

get rid of the **** **** sack him ffs the dogs player i would never like to see in a jersey again
  34. T

Best dive ever

haha that gila dive is great
  35. T

i hope we dont sign mcilcrap hes a **** ****
  36. T

Hughes on report

should be no games the player was falling. nrl is turning into a ***** sport and it is worrying me, all these **** penalties u put ur hand near the guys face and ur penalised its pathetic... 1 wk 4 hughes anymore and its bs
  37. T

1-2 step

tongas step is good ill never forget what he did to hodges
  38. T

Attn: Brent Sherwin

mate, stfu hes in the nrl ur not
  39. T

Sweetest call of the night

ive never seen such stupid penalties in an nrl game, the idiot ref penalised civonaceva for a joke his arm bent around and he blows for a penalty then again on sbw at the other end the nrl needs to htfu its getting pathetic its a mans game ffs
  40. T

Outstanding Local Junior

i remember seeing this kid on the news, didnt know he played for padstow! up the 2211
  41. T

briggs has zero on the forwards were bringing in next year.
  42. T

Utai,Patten in for raiders clash

mate who plays in juniors told me patten didnt train he reckons hes not playing but told me utai is in.
  43. T

8 weeks for Morrin

that decision is a ****ing disgrace 8 weeks for a bite wen other players cop 2-3 week bans. what a joke
  44. T

8 weeks for Morrin

i dont see why the nrl is coming down so hard on moz there talking 6-12 weeks for a bite when other bites were only given what 2-3 week suspensions.
  45. T

Mundines Boxing Career in Doubt

mundine is scum.
  46. T

I Can Not Believe People On This Forum

mate u truly are a dum **** and a disgrace...
  47. T

ur no true fan if ur calling for the axing of one of ur own players who has been loyal to the club for a silly on field blue, i ****ing bet 9/10 ppl talkin **** saying we should get rid of moz for the bite wouldnt have said tear sonny or willies contract up for doing it. its all bull**** and the...
  48. T

i think everyone has been hard on moz i couldnt believe the thread about tearing his contract up, alot of ppl should take a look at themselves after what they write about the players of the team they support
  49. T

Bulldogs team 2008

i heard koups to dragons is there any truth there?
  50. T

One Player From Any Code.

def an nfl player if not sum1 from rugby maybe nonu or carter id like to see carlos spencer
  51. T

Nick Kouparitsas

koups ****s all over tea mari. he is solid in defense and makes the yards in attack.
  52. T

Hughes Extends Contract

hectic news
  53. T

Cleal = season. Ross = Five weeks. Bobcat charged

was corey hughes captain again on sunday???
  54. T

Nick's shoulder of fortune

there should always be a bench spot for koups in our team he won us the game with that shoulder...hickey made a great impact for us i was wondering where he was the whole 1st half when we needed him. lucky win tbh
  55. T

Good Guys - Corey Hughes

sorry for ur loss man, good to here the players supporting the fans too.
  56. T

Un - Signed still?

hughes phelps morrin and cutler, bit iffy on cutler tho. makes me laugh how everyone jumps on morrin bandwagon and wants him when on this forum all ive seen is ppl say how crap he is...i always rated him as a pretty good player to back up the 1st team runs hard as hell
  57. T

Bulldogs Maul Roosters 38-6

did folkesey say that sherwin played **** or did i hear the wrong name?????
  58. T

||| Petition To Keep Corey Hughes |||

always been a fan of him he has to stay a one club man
  59. T

Lebanon's Secured Home Turf In Australia

lol the lebanese fortress....get used to the greek international side kicking your asses there lol..looks good and sounds good to here them having a home ground here, wouldve been tuff to play with bombs goin off around u over there..
  60. T

Matt Utai signing rumours

apparently big karl didnt give us a chance to resign him he signed straight away without coming back to dogs for a counter. i reckon he didnt believe what he heard 150000 dollars and hes 18...oh well utai is a devastating winger and when in form is unstoppable. only thing that scares me is his...
  61. T

i like the sound of tsoulos i rated him when he was playing for parra he will lose some weight and become a beast with us. another greek to the dogs.
  62. T

Predict Bulldogs team vs Roosters

i reckon nsw mite not pick shrek he hasnt been in top form, tho he still is a wrecking ball...
  63. T

Forza 2: Team Bulldogs

i want in on this bulldogs team my gt is RDY4WR. ill add u macsta and farenhyt
  64. T

Asian Cup Squad

nicky carle is over-rated, skoko over him easily but we need youth...dodd and spiranovic should be there. chipperfield is a for sure but u say his wife is preggers so...anyway i reckon aus could win easily...
  65. T

12/25 First Graders Still Off Contract!

Trent Cutler Josefa Namila Davui Jon Green Corey Hughes Dallas McIlwain Brad Morrin Billy Ngawini Adam Perry Cameron Phelps Ben Roberts Matt Utai Aaron Wheatley let the others go...
  66. T

Kennel Drummers on ground Zero...

imo thats gay, keep the ppl who wana bring drums with em in the crowd i dont want us 2 try n look like the idiot rabbitohs, even if it does sound good at times, its their idea. nice view tho
  67. T

AFL: Round 6 Discussion

lol afl
  68. T

Matthews Semi-Final Team Named

alotta islanders n lebos in our team, gun side by the sounds of it undefeated all seasons, cant say much for sg.
  69. T

O'meley Signs With The Roosters: Discussion

u scum shrek gl n enjoy the wooden spoon.
  70. T

Chelsea V Liverpool

b4 the shootout i told my bro pepe reina would save 2 or more penalties, hes the best gk from the spot in the world. chelsea played stupid the whole game, they used drogba as a target man tryin 2 play it off to wingers, joe cole played on the right hand side...frank lampard didnt shoot...it was...
  71. T

Utai Returns for Knights Battle

im also suprised perrys back, soo soo happy that joke mcilwank is finally dropped of all bulldogs players he is my most hated ruined our 05 season...czhsolski is better...would have liked some1 in for tonga to goto pl so he can wake up abit.
  72. T

Off-contract Players

Mark O'Meley , Ben Robers , Matt Utai, trent cutler, josefr namila davui, jon green, corey hughes, dallas mc, brad morrin , Billy Ngawini , Adam Perry , Cameron Phelps , Aaron Wheatley keep roberts, utai, cuts, hughes, moz, ngawini and phelps.
  73. T

I told you all...

i want emelio in for tonga he needs to pick his act up.
  74. T

Next weeks side!

1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Daryl Millard 4. Andrew Emelio/SBW 5. Matt Utai 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7. Brent Sherwin 8. Mark O'Meley 9. Corey Hughes 10. Willie Mason/Armit 11. Sonny Bill Williams/Mason 12. Andrew Ryan (c) 13. Reni Maitua Interchange: 14. Ben Roberts 15. Chris Armit/Te...
  75. T

Shockers!

reni was on the bench the whole game ffs, folkesey needs to rethink his rotation of the bench to pl. he needs to get rid of mccilwain. drop tonga till we see some actual form from him i say bring back emelio. utai now must come in cutler needs to go and get his confidence back 2 shockers in a...
  76. T

Willie Tonga

ive said this since the start, he used to waste matt utai if he passes it to utai break automatically, but hes a ball hog and after this performance he should be in PL bring back emelio i say only positives from this was shifty and sonny bill.
  77. T

Ben Harris

he was real solid defender, i caught the 1st half of the game how about that try he scored, grounded the ball with 1 hand i thought knock on for sure. i was cut how he dogd us after a gf win...
  78. T

Arrive Alive Cup

i remember back in 03 my old skool kogarah made it to the top 16 i think, thats wen we had millard george nadira keith galloway john semi n few other good players i think thats the best they ever did.
  79. T

Magic man of honour

He says: "I've been very unlucky. In '03 I kicked 26 in a row, missed one and I kicked 35 after that. "Now it's the same thing. I had 14, missed one, kicked 29, missed one, kicked 14.'' lol whos counting.
  80. T

Manchester United Vs AC Milan

milan wont be scored against at the san siro, id like to see inzaghi start over gilardino. 1-0 2nd leg. kaka>ronaldo
  81. T

Junior Bulldog killed

byrnesey dunno his full name my mate played with him at dogs
  82. T

Dog Squad - Death Blows A Whistle

that is a joke the bloke waving the lebo flag is a joke all of those ppl are a joke...
  83. T

Lee Te Maari - Yay? Or Nay?

he ran hard that 1st hit up he took was a good 1 lookd like he got his head taken off n he got up n went agn, i reckon we have better i dont think he will be in next week, our bench next week should be cleal armit for sure then hickey koups or roberts but knowing folkes that **** **** mcilwain...
  84. T

Will Shifty Play Tomorow

i dont understand u said 100% not playin but a chance he'll be included? waterboy?
  85. T

Will Shifty Play Tomorow

Cuzzz He Lives In Bankstown His Blood Is Blue And White....poof
  86. T

Williams Out with Hamstring Complaint

didnt watch the test match but why would sonny play 80 mins in a game they lost by 30 points? they dont think about the clubs in rep footy...
  87. T

Junior Bulldog killed

agreed hound rip.
  88. T

Proof that Chelsea fans are scums

lol any1 seen green street hooligans? go watch it...
  89. T

Bulldogs fans will be pleased! :D

lol the sbw 1 is higher atm...its not advertising it says its for charity?
  90. T

Shifty withdrawals :(

jus watched the gf dvd the other nite damn we need shifty back...also got me thinking of what a team we had. my fav line up. 1 patten 2 el masri 3 sbw 4 tonga 5 utai 6 thurston 7 sherwin 8 shrek 9 hughes 10 pricey 11 mason 12 grimaldi 13 anasta 14 perry 15 maitua 16 asotasi 17...
  91. T

other team fans... who are the worst???

dragons supporters are a bunch of up themselves along with rooster and bronco supporters...
  92. T

Nick Kouparitsas has been named in the Premier League

the way pl is looking now folkesy should drop the rest of our 1st graders n try 2 win the pl gf...
  93. T

2008 Signings

i dont see us releasing hughes at all he will be around for awhile, a true bulldog in my opinion, i love watching his slyness on the field lol..
  94. T

Galloway out for 6-8

hes a beast hope hes back soon.
  95. T

Rumour

an average shifty is ben roberts on fire...
  96. T

Souths fans

better than our fans...little lebos making us look like f*kwits, at the game i saw 6 of em suround 1 bloke who went for souths he was minding his own business and they all went around him givin him **** n acting like heroes, i was about to step in but 1 of the blokes goes leave him now...
  97. T

This is why Utai is king

a game i wont forget along with the 1 hazem converted from the sideline to win it by a point against the knights...
  98. T

Roberts

he needs to go back 2 pl i couldnt believe it wen i saw him put a grubber in on like the 1st tackle cos we made a break...
  99. T

Heaps Of Lebs In The Sydney Bulls

i agree with renis bro...use are nothing without numbers...
  100. T

Is mason our greatest ever forward ?

lol i didnt rate mason till 2004 before then he was big for nothing...i rate very highly grimmers and price.