Mason and SBW....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Mason has taken up at least 15 hitups per match so far so I reckon he'll dig in on Friday night.
Mason : Hit-ups + Metres Gained + Tackles Made + Points scored - Dropped Balls - Penalties Conceeded - Missed Tackles - Weeks out injured or Suspended / $400K = Reject being paid WAY TOO MUCH ! You're welcome to him !

Sure he'll fire up against Folkes and his 'old club'. But when you need him (ie : finals) you'll see what little value he is, and how he only ever looks good off the hard work of others !

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Mason some credit, he was brillant in 2004, and good in 2006 lol...

But now? A ***** who always runs at the little men after he got FLATTENED by Kidwell

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'll never say anything bad about Mase's game, his a gun.

but his the enemy now, so he must die :devil:

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they don't get both of them on there to get all sweet and chummy with each other but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't let personal issues take away from the fact that Mason is a top player. :S

H

Haztrick

Mason is a brilliant player. Will trample most, has skills, has everything.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a trouble making, smart ass ****.

tReLLoS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if mason does run it straight which i think he will cos he wants to run ova the dogs he will get smashd by a sbw shoulder i am lookin forward 2 him takin it up at sbw to see him on his ass and i reckon we should have this game in the bag roberts is lookin better every week with some good passes and hopefully we can see more good grubbers from holdsworth cos we need that old short game we lost with shifty back...

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Roosters' supporters need to remember Mason is a cat! At least, all my mates who are Roosters' supporters (of which there are only 2) used to say that!!! He'll run if and when SBW comes knocking!!!

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
whos taller and heavier out of sbw and cockhead, anyone know?

G

Gladiator.

mason is a good player, but he does tend to run at smaller players, e.g. isaac luke 1st round ring a bell?

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SBW is a decent player but way over rated. Mason has proven himself over and over again.

Looking forward to the game.
Just wanted to say that I agree with myself. :p

Mason is all class. He didn't give it to the Poodle Supporters when he could have - something Tallis would have done.

Freddy should have left him on so he can score his hat trick which means he would have got Man of the Match.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a guy on a side that got hammered on the score board SBW played great. Mason is a good football player, there's no denying that- but he is a poor excuse for a human being.

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SBW must have popped his shoulder again. He did nothing even though the channel 9 commentators were trying to tell us otherwise. Tried to shoulder charge players when there was already two guys in the tackle. Very ineffective.

Status
Not open for further replies.