I Can Not Believe People On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I know i said i will never post here again....but I couldn't refuse after the rubbish that has been posted on here on brad morrin. This guy probaly loves the club to death and cherishes every second he plays for dogs and you treat him like that?. I dont applaude what he did....but it was obviously just a 'Brain-snap'. How would you like it if people were writting articles about you quoting people wanting your sack from the fan forum team you play for?

I know how you feel....it happened to us this year when we versed sharks....adam peek put and elbow to adam dykes head....as fans, we understood it was a brain snap, so we got over it.

One last thing....Why does sonny bill or reni maitua deserve third and fourth chances for incidents such as drink driving(Putting peoples lifes in danger), speeding over the limit(Putting peoples lifes in danger), etc. And brad morrin doesn't deserve even ONE chance for an incident on field?

Don't think i came on here to be a smartass and show my hatred for the dogs...cause im not.

Mods....You can delete my account now.
Dragons07, you are deadset champ. I been saying the say thing the whole time, you got a bunch of idiots on here with major double standards and i think he deserves a second chance. He aint a great player but he tries his heart out. Sad to see you go champ

tReLLoS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think everyone has been hard on moz i couldnt believe the thread about tearing his contract up, alot of ppl should take a look at themselves after what they write about the players of the team they support

koukla_kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
ahhhh i now remember the exact reason i stopped posting on this site so long ago! nobody actually thinks before they post! do u guys honestly even read some of the crap thats posted on this site? Do you ever listen to the **** u guys come up with? Do you even believe in the stuff u say? or do u just argue for arguments sake?

If Morrin had a mad game and we had won everyone would be singing his praises and dismissing his stupid mistake in biting tahu! But because he didnt have a good game and we lost now he should be sacked? never to play another game of footy again? Personally, i blv that the team will deal with this in the appropriate manner, whether thats sacking him next week or standing behind him. I actually support my team and players. Thats whether the player is SBW, apparently god's gift to the bulldogs or a below par player such as Morrin.

I know ive stopped posting once before and promised myself i would never post here or read anything on here again... but u clowns just frustrate me so much!

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ahhhh i now remember the exact reason i stopped posting on this site so long ago! nobody actually thinks before they post! do u guys honestly even read some of the crap thats posted on this site? Do you ever listen to the **** u guys come up with? Do you even believe in the stuff u say? or do u just argue for arguments sake?

If Morrin had a mad game and we had won everyone would be singing his praises and dismissing his stupid mistake in biting tahu! But because he didnt have a good game and we lost now he should be sacked? never to play another game of footy again? Personally, i blv that the team will deal with this in the appropriate manner, whether thats sacking him next week or standing behind him. I actually support my team and players. Thats whether the player is SBW, apparently god's gift to the bulldogs or a below par player such as Morrin.

I know ive stopped posting once before and promised myself i would never post here or read anything on here again... but u clowns just frustrate me so much!
you arent the only one...

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I know i said i will never post here again....but I couldn't refuse after the rubbish that has been posted on here on brad morrin. This guy probaly loves the club to death and cherishes every second he plays for dogs and you treat him like that?. I dont applaude what he did....but it was obviously just a 'Brain-snap'. How would you like it if people were writting articles about you quoting people wanting your sack from the fan forum team you play for?

I know how you feel....it happened to us this year when we versed sharks....adam peek put and elbow to adam dykes head....as fans, we understood it was a brain snap, so we got over it.

One last thing....Why does sonny bill or reni maitua deserve third and fourth chances for incidents such as drink driving(Putting peoples lifes in danger), speeding over the limit(Putting peoples lifes in danger), etc. And brad morrin doesn't deserve even ONE chance for an incident on field?

Don't think i came on here to be a smartass and show my hatred for the dogs...cause im not.

Mods....You can delete my account now.
You could have a punch-on and break someones nose or wateva but a 'Bite' that's just wrong.. It's probly just as bad as kicking a player in the twig and berries or king hitting a bloke thats not lokking. It's a dog act and he needs to deal with the outcome from the club and the fans. Get on your bike mate!!

tReLLoS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ur no true fan if ur calling for the axing of one of ur own players who has been loyal to the club for a silly on field blue, i ****ing bet 9/10 ppl talkin **** saying we should get rid of moz for the bite wouldnt have said tear sonny or willies contract up for doing it. its all bull**** and the bulk of u who say these things arnt true supporters in any way. man up ffs

Philme

Waterboy
Reaction score
Long time reader, first time poster.

I totally agree you can't judge someone over a brain explosion, true fans should not even be calling for his sacking from the club!!

Everyone deserves a second chance and most player get them. (Well except for Steve Irwin, sacked from Canberra for sitting in the passenger seat of his own car while Todd Carney did the runner. But that a whole other story)

Sonny Bill, Willie and co have done so many worse things and as a true fan i stand by them each time and cop **** for it. Just because Moz is not a full time first grader and because he may not have the talent of others in the team, he still deserves our support!!! :D

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
he had a braindead moment.. yes.
is he a nice guy? yes.
did he mean what he did? no.
should he be sacked??

hell no.

everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

he had a braindead moment.. yes.
is he a nice guy? yes.
did he mean what he did? no.
should he be sacked??

hell no.

everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
totally agree with sarah.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im with this guy

With what people were saying - i basically was thinking..

If it was SBW or Matuia would people be saying it?
Sack em. There are plenty of humans out there.
To be honest, Im sick and tired of all these pretty boys in the team.
HTFU bulldogs.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Dragons07, i mean this in the nicest possible way..

GET FCUKED..

HTH

SMD

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not everyone thinks that way.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
who ever thinks Morin should have his contract torn up or he should be sacked from the club is a farking ar$$ hole and you have never played football in your life and your nothing but a farking little b i a t ch.

when u get hit hard you snap it.... what he did was wrong 100% HOWEVER he farking loves the club... over one incident u farked up fans want him gone... I wana see you get a big hit then shake the opponents hand...

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
Dragons07, i mean this in the nicest possible way..

GET FCUKED..

HTH

SMD
Boots i mean this in the nicest possible way...

u 2 can go get farked

how d fark can you turn on your player.....

looks like uve never been on a field with a ball

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
who ever thinks Morin should have his contract torn up or he should be sacked from the club is a farking ar$$ hole and you have never played football in your life and your nothing but a farking little b i a t ch.

when u get hit hard you snap it.... what he did was wrong 100% HOWEVER he farking loves the club... over one incident u farked up fans want him gone... I wana see you get a big hit then shake the opponents hand...
Bro Ive played footy all my life, that isn't a brain snap. A brain snap is an instant reaction. If you watch the replay he had about 5 seconds to think twice.
What I would of done is wait for him to get the ball and go at him at 60mph with a swinging clothesline. OR! , Aim my shoulders into his knee and dislocate it in 4 places.
:grinning:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Boots i mean this in the nicest possible way...

u 2 can go get farked

how d fark can you turn on your player.....

looks like uve never been on a field with a ball
What are you on about??? I havent turned on our player, i voted NO FFS.. I am turning on a ******** saints supporter who said he was gonna leave our forums, it has nothing to do with Morrin.

Jesus Christ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.