Wats wrong with DMac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Every week the dogs site says he will b back next week yet he doesnt play. This week he isnt on the injury list nor is he playing in FG or PL. Any1 know wats wrong?

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know but i miss him

its getting to the point that every post has a reference to him

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a bit of creativity which he brings, but with Te Maari coming back also, who do we drop to accommodate him?

Maybe you just mean back in general - PL.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could get something official from the club. But I'm not sure they see us as important in their corporate structure.

the critic

Waterboy
Reaction score
My source tells me that Dallas has a Back problem that seems to get better each week but when he runs during fitness tests the pain comes back. he cannot even bend down sometimes,Hugh Hazard has sent him for every test or scan known to medicine yet their appears to be no evidence of fracture,crack,tear or anything yet he still is unable to move freely so he will be a week to week update.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
well the injury list was updated but he isnt on it, i wouldve that he would b on it and indefinite return next to him

Tunks

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is too busy getting some more tatts on his body. He has been out a long time, I don't see him fitting into the team, unless we have some major injuries...***Knock on wood***

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
he is a perfect replacement for perry tbh but its getting 2 a stage were he will only play PL this yr

tReLLoS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
get rid of the **** **** sack him ffs the dogs player i would never like to see in a jersey again

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
back problems can set you back a lot... i dont know if he has a slipped disc in this lower spinal which could avoid him from bending down

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
look at Mini, 2 operations and still not fixed. My physio told me once u get a buldging disc u wont play on much longer cuz it becomes a recurring thing. Im hoping its not that

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I am guessing Hansta he is not listed on the injury list as the Doggies Management hope he will be a late inclusion to the PL side this week... something tells me though it's up to him to pass the fitness tests first and ATM that is not happening... :(

I hope D-Mac is back soon, he offers us a lot of versatility... :D

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i hopr do cuz he does have the talent to b a good player, would b a shame if he is out 4 the season

Status
Not open for further replies.