Search results

1. Dawain87

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs’ veteran playmaker, Josh Reynolds has today announced his retirement from professional rugby league. The 34-year-old broke the news to teammates today, announcing his last match will take place at Belmore Sports Ground this Saturday afternoon. Fans will have one...
  2. Dawain87

Young dog Oloapu doing everything right

ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏʟᴏᴀᴘᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ⚪️ Via SMH Sport Michael Chammas Karl Oloapu, the young superstar halfback the Bulldogs lured from Brisbane this year, has made a huge impression at his new club. Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo has told the 18-year-old all about the professionalism of...
  3. Dawain87

29 of the Bulldogs' Top 30 have been announced as the Club kicks off preseason training.

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have welcomed day one of pre-season today, welcoming over 50 players back to the building from across the Jersey Flegg, SG Ball, NSW Cup, and NRL squads. Wave one of returns sees the 2023 journey begin under Head Coach Cameron Ciraldo’s care and the players...
  4. Dawain87

No Ciraldo for anyone!

5. Dawain87

Bulldogs Vs Sharks -Offload-a-thon!

Calling it early, this game will be a offload fest. We have TPJ (1st) and King (7th) in offloads. We have NO players in top 50 players for ineffective tackles. We win this on the back of 2nd phase play.
  6. Dawain87

Leg injury during Broncos match

Middle leg that is…
  7. Dawain87

NRL 2022: Bulldogs forward Max King opens up on his vow of celibacy and Christian beliefs

Source: The Australian newspaper Bulldogs forward Max King is staying true to his faith and vowing to abstain from sex before marriage — and it’s a move which has the respect of his teammates. Rising NRL star Max King has gone public with his desire to abstain from sex before marriage...
  8. Dawain87

RIP Spike

Poor old Spike - RIP. From Menai Animal Hospital - "Our hearts go out to Nurse Narelle and her family on the loss of her very special dog Spike. Spike has lived an extraordinary life he was a mascot for the Bulldogs NRL team for many years. He was also a great representative for the hospital...
  9. Dawain87

New Sleeve for tonight

10. Dawain87

Each Premiership team has that one scary player.

Is Hethrington our Scary guy
  11. Dawain87

Is this our new spine?

Like to checkout what the boys get up to on the socials and found this photo from today. Am i reading too much into this haha I know Cotric is there but it seems quite a coincidence you have practically the clubs spine minus Avo.
  12. Dawain87

Thompson Arrives in Belmore

13. Dawain87

How watching rugby league brought my broken family back together

It was 2am on 27 July 2004 when the sound of my father wailing began reverberating around the walls of my family home in Greenacre, western Sydney. I had never heard my father cry properly before. In the past, as the household joker, he would pretend to cry to make me and my four siblings...
  14. Dawain87

New Jersey for trials

Just seen this on the Bulldogs Facebook page. Wonder why they are not showing the front.. maybe a new sponsor announcement?
  15. Dawain87

Official CPE extend sponsorship with Bulldogs for further two years

CPE's partnership with the Bulldogs will move into its 10th season with the news that the Commercial Electrical Contractors have extended their back of shorts sponsorship of the club by a further two years. CPE is one of the country's most respected Electrical Contractors and have been...
  16. Dawain87

Marshall, Mbye named Wests Tigers co-captains

HAHAHAHAHA https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/02/06/marshall-mybe-named-wests-tigers-co-captains/ Wests Tigers veteran Benji Marshall will share the captaincy duties with Moses Mbye in 2020. The club announced on Thursday that Michael Maguire had appointed the experienced duo to lead the side...
  17. Dawain87

CHN & Foran in NZ Test team but no DWZ.

Harawira-Naera & Foran named in Kiwi Test Squad Bulldogs second-rower Corey Harawira-Naera is in line to make his International Test debut for the New Zealand Kiwis’, whilst five-eighth Kieran Foran returns to the Test arena for their upcoming fixtures against the Kangaroos and the Great...
  18. Dawain87

News Broncos need a Hoppa stopper to nullify in-form Dogs star

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/17/broncos-need-a-hoppa-stopper-to-nullify-in-form-dogs-star/ The Broncos have identified in-form Bulldogs centre Will Hopoate as the key man they must nullify as they prepare for the home clash at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night. The Broncos had their final...
  19. Dawain87

Round 1 - Man of the match.

Thoughts?
  20. Dawain87

Aaron Woods - What went wrong when he was a Dog?

Stat Attack: How Woods can be missing ingredient for Sharks' title charge https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/26/stat-attack-how-aaron-woods-can-be-missing-ingredient-for-cronulla-sharks-title-charge/ Aaron Woods left his best mate, a starting spot at Canterbury and contract money on the table to...