RIP Spike

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor old Spike - RIP.

From Menai Animal Hospital - "Our hearts go out to Nurse Narelle and her family on the loss of her very special dog Spike. Spike has lived an extraordinary life he was a mascot for the Bulldogs NRL team for many years. He was also a great representative for the hospital making appearances at Menai Market Place, Menai Park and our open days. He gave so much joy when he became a helper in our Junior vet for a day program. He will be very missed. He was truly a gentleman."

3F169218-8A02-4F95-8AF2-4D5D30CC92AC.jpeg

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs don't live long enough. RIP Spike.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aliens land and the Alien ambassador leaves their ship greeted to Earth by the U.N President.

Through the wonders of alien technology the Alien Ambassador speaks through a device that translates his words to every living being on Earth -

“We have observed you for centuries, and because of your integrity, honour and loyalty we invite you to join the Galactic Federation to help spread friendship, peace and goodwill throughout the galaxy.

The U.N President replies “We are honoured and of course we……”

But he is interrupted by the Ambassador..

“Excuse me, yes you there… I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to the dogs.”

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor spike. RIP.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aliens land and the Alien ambassador leaves their ship greeted to Earth by the U.N President.

Through the wonders of alien technology the Alien Ambassador speaks through a device that translates his words to every living being on Earth -

“We have observed you for centuries, and because of your integrity, honour and loyalty we invite you to join the Galactic Federation to help spread friendship, peace and goodwill throughout the galaxy.

The U.N President replies “We are honoured and of course we……”

But he is interrupted by the Ambassador..

“Excuse me, yes you there… I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to the dogs.”
We know the Dogs rule because we have seen you humans picking up their poopoo for years.