No Ciraldo for anyone!

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass, should be after a proven successful experienced coach end of story.
Throw bellamy an offer he cant refuse, keep potts till end of 23 then bellamy can take over

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they have announced it to expose Ciraldo as the bulldogs new coach

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t see how a team full of stars means a coach is awesome. Griffin had them firing anyway . Rather flanno or potter honestly . See how the year pans out

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it is amazing that the Wests Tigers are able to get EVERYTHING wrong... what now if Ciraldo signs on as head coach for another club?
What about the fact that Ivan Cleary maybe having health problems and Ciraldo lies in wait.
The blood clot that Ivan had was very serious and maybe made him think about the pressure of being a 1st grade coach,

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the fact that Ivan Cleary maybe having health problems and Ciraldo lies in wait.
The blood clot that Ivan had was very serious and maybe made him think about the pressure of being a 1st grade coach,
Ooorrrrr he realised the offer was from the Tigers and told them to fuck off. The Tigers are a basket case so they're only going to be able to attract a meh coach. Green comes to mind. Maybe if they take Flanno Jnr they can get daddy too. That's probably their best option

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not Nostradamus, but he won't be leaving Penrith. He would be fkn stupid to leave.

The keys to Penrith are nearly in his hands.
Most likely....but if Gus wants him, I think we'll get him.
The issue is we have NFI what Gus wants.