Search results

1. maks69

tix sales so far????????

yehh when i was buying tickets for my mate it said allocation exhausted in cat 1 n dat
  2. maks69

Official "where are you sitting thread?"

bay 120..row 10..49-53 cnt waittt
  3. maks69

Finishing Equal First Brings Back Memories

Back In 2004..the roosters were minor premiers from memory on points differential of 73 points and now the dragons were with 72 points..and we all know who were premiers of 2004 haha couldnt help but remember that and hope!!
  4. maks69

Where will you be sitting?

i got tix just now in aisle 103,row 27,seat 39 canttt waiiiittttt
  5. maks69

Dragons try "complaints"

well while most of us were paying them out for our brilliant win they started complaining alot and blaming the ref which was yes sh*t but he gave them sh*t desicions aswell...the first complaint brought up was the hazem try and that it wasnt a try and he lied ra ra ra anywayz yes it was benefit...
  6. maks69

Nick Kouparitsas

yehh koups is a top player....nice haircut too i reckon hahaha what a wonderful hairdresser he must go to once in a while hahaha
  7. maks69

Dogs V Broncos Road Trip!

yehh joey i told ya ages ago im in brotherr
  8. maks69

picture of army in zoo magazine

i was lookin through the magazine after my mate got it and i saw the picture of the army and it said that 80% of people hate bulldogs fans most lol...and tony and joey and tonys bro stand out heapz haha
  9. maks69

Anyone Remember Ace's PJ Deal

does any one that sits in the kennel remember what ace is gonna do did he say if the bulldogs win against manly he'll come in his pJ's or if they lose he'll come in his pJ's llol just remembered now....
  10. maks69

SPOTTED: Ben Roberts

i saw him last night walking at brighton with his girlfriend and his mate and when i called his name out he stopped and went out of his way instead of just waving he stopped and shook my hand and had a little chat and when i asked him how the teams going he mentioned that they were really...
  11. maks69

Positives of tonights match

there were some positives like some players had sum good perfomances n i got to meet a couple of kennelers but heres sum negatives: 1.no playing structure caused by the halves not controlling the game with no good kicking game and not leading the team which is what is meant to happen...
  12. maks69

Season Tickets 2007

yehh i fink his talkn about hussein cauz he duznt kno how 2 play dat good but ma otha mate is signin up n his very good at it so hopefully he'll replace hussein loll
  13. maks69

if it comes down to one or the other...

dat is soo hard because i just love how shrek plays how he goes all in but also i love sonny cauz he also goez all in so its abit hard
  14. maks69

Regarding O'Meley's future at the club

we cant lose shrek his a top player and we were winning games with our forwards so we cant afford to lose another one
  15. maks69

Spotted: Few doggies in Nulla

ive got all of the 2006 squad because i went to tha fan day it waz good
  16. maks69

Season 2007 discussion

i cannot waitt,im putting my season tickets in very soon and tha countdown really does begin and back to the kennel next year we need more people
  17. maks69

Kouparitsas Signs for Two Years

yeh im happy to see koupz re sign he was good this year and im sure he'll improve next year hopefully more first grade games for him
  18. maks69

Two DJ's?

yepp i'll be getting the kennel again,and dw dogz rule i'll axe doze guyz that play tha drums n i'll bring ma otha mate who normally sits other places n i'll start playin but yeh tha kennel is alright but we need more people
  19. maks69

Season Tickets 2007

yeh i member it said december i'll be sittin in the kennel again
  20. maks69

Where Are You Sitting?

i'll get in contact with aussie stadium to ask them if we can have drums,because last time they took em off us and last year me n my mates were in the paper for them taken them off us against souths but yeh if not duznt matta the party blowers and bay 23 it is UP THA DOGS
  21. maks69

Bulldogs Area Against Broncos

yeh im sittin in bays 23 and 24 under the screen thats where we normally sit,and there will be abit of broncos supporters but not as much as the bulldogs but man i want to bring my drum and banners in
  22. maks69

Bulldogs Theme Song

haha i want it aswell
  23. maks69

Dogs Player Retention List Updated

we hav a fair bit of players off contract nxt yr
  24. maks69

Roll Call (Finals Week 1)

yeh hopefully i'll be there
  25. maks69

General appreciation thread!

when he was coming out he waz revving all the boys up,he is awesome
  26. maks69

as they say beware of tha wounded bulldogs

umm i fell off ma matez boot wen he waz driving at the rocks n i got a bad head injury
  27. maks69

as they say beware of tha wounded bulldogs

many people have said it beware of tha wounded bulldogs,although we didnt play too flash today i know that we deserved to win..oh yeh and i just got out of hospital i was in there for 2 months and hazem came n saw me and he gave me a jersey signed n all training gear and evrything it was good of...
  28. maks69

Rumours

:( i hate this time of the year
  29. maks69

Round 19!!!

you can only buy your tix from the dragons leagues club or you can go to www.dragons.com.au and order them from there and then you pick them up on game day,but we need as much dogs supporters as possible
  30. maks69

Kouparitsis to fulfill his life-long dream.

i know kouparitsis i always see him around.cuts his hair at my uncles shop,his a good bloke,he told me he signed and he hoped to play in the number 6.but he said he had ahead of him so he might just play lock and thats where he turned out,his a big and good player hope he does good
  31. maks69

Excellent Forward Pack

woops accidently put the : and p together to make the face,its meant to say played lol
  32. maks69

Excellent Forward Pack

our forwards dominated the game. Big Willie:man of the match played an excellent hard hitting game as he usually does,led the forward pack brilliantly. Shrek:played awesome always offloading and bumping off players stood up and ran hard for the blues Ryan:played a full 80 minutes and...
  33. maks69

bulldogs vs dragons at kogarah

tickets have gone on sale.big rivarly in this game.the last time the dogs played there was in 98 on the way to the grand final.its tipped to be a sellout so everyone buy their tickets soon so we can have as much support as possible
  34. maks69

BULLDOGS V BRONCOS roll call

i'll be there
  35. maks69

The Kennel selling out fast...

yeh ma mate got 150 for all our boyz but half of em rnt cumin
  36. maks69

Round 1 2006

umm it cumz out in like november cauz last years draw came out den so yeh
  37. maks69

Still Premiers 'till full time GF day.

dat was the best day of my life i was just kissing and hugging everyone i saw and tears started cumin out lol i still rememba whereva u go der wuld be all blue and white and den the celebrations were just unbelievable...i dnt want tha dragons 2 win it or tha eels or even the tigers :( but i kno...
  38. maks69

Finals Fever Decorations

haha memories of that fine day last yr...we got told to get out of bondi by the police for beeping n stuff den whereva we'd go we had tha car drenched in blue and white n u just see all the dogs supporters cheering and beeping at ya
  39. maks69

Anyone

nah sonny is alright man wen i seen him last tym he was full syked infront of us n shakin our hands n stuff
  40. maks69

5/8th on the market?

im excited to see holdsworth in the number 6 jersey
  41. maks69

Bulldogs in Group C in 2006.

yehhh we get 2 play the saints twice finally since 2003
  42. maks69

Trophy

i give a **** who wins it dis yr...i dnt want parra,tigers or especially the dragons 2 win it but i guess its most probably going 2 be one of doze 3 or who knos tha dragons myt make it to tha grand final and lose like they did in '96 and '99 afta we were in tha grand final...
  43. maks69

Bulldogs Player Presentation Night

im finkin about going but i duno
  44. maks69

Favourite game for 2005?

yehh i reckon its between broncos and manly but manly was mad cauz it waz in the rain and wen we startin chanting we are the premiers o'meley got syked and told us to cheer louder..hmm memories im gunna miss tha bulldogs int he offseason :(..it waz also funny when we were leavin we were teasin...
  45. maks69

what did finch say..

yeh finch duz get pissed off easy cauz wen we started the chant behind the posts that his a wan**r he started getting frustrated and turnin and looking all of us in the eye n just waving or sticking his thumb up :S
  46. maks69

Perry is back

we had so many chances put infront of us 2 make the finals but never took any of them.and it seems when noad introduced all these crap rules he not only took away the joy of going to a bulldogs game but he also took away our season :(
  47. maks69

Petition To Bring The Bulldogs Back To Belmore

im dieing 4 tha bulldogs to go back but as much as i dnt fink it wuld happen i'll still sign your petition.man the memories belmore brings back are just too good BACK TO BELMORE WE SHOULD GO
  48. maks69

The Official Mason V Anasta thread.

well said kronik i still fink if pricey made his decision abit earlia we wuldv kept thurston but yeh wat can u do but i choose mason ova anasta...i waz observin willie in tha ingoal area n he waz tryin 2 syke up tha boyz but like folkesy said dey were like 13 strangers out der but its guna be 1...
  49. maks69

Last joy of the season

man i seen sonny and reni a couple of weeks ago at tha city on george st smashed off der faces n tellin der mates dey had tha munchies while walkin into maccas but still weneva a chik see's sonny she jumps
  50. maks69

how angry do u get after a bulldogs loss?

man i get pissed off especally wen 1 of ma mates das a dragons supporter alwayz cumz wid me n gives it 2 me n i jus feel like smackin any1 who says anyfin jus like i did at tha sharks game but lol he got blamed 4 it cauz he waz pissed n started me
  51. maks69

Bulldogs Fans Sitting?

dey alwayz sit behind tha posts unda tha screen
  52. maks69

Why?

tha fing dat cut me about last nyt was weneva parra wuld kick dey wuld get a result n like we neva contested tha high ball n our backs jus let it bounce which led 2 a couple of tries n dat try wen burt kicked bak in tha middle of tha field afta he made a break man dat waz mason chasin dat ball a...
  53. maks69

Congrats to Bulldogs Fans at Parra Stadium Last Night

i jus wanted 2 give dat parra guy wid tha long hair and coat 1 king hit and i resisted n so did otha dogs fans in beltin sum otha fans but wen dey were saying stand up if ur in tha 8 we were jus sayin stand up if uve won a premiership in tha last 19 yrz yeh anywayz der waz soo many cops evrywher...
  54. maks69

A thread for the people looking to escape the barrage from opposing supporters

man yesterday at tha game i didnt leav till tha end n tha parra supporters were givin 2 us but tha thing dat pissed me off waz dey were givin it 2 us n dey were like far away from us n den wen we go cum here n say it der jus like umm noo den dey start again den wen we go afta em dey shutup but...
  55. maks69

where are you sittin

ace and allen told me 2 sit behind tha posts on tha parra leagues end which im pretty sure is tha northern terrace but its guna be ripped wid no drumz man der our atmosphere n at last weeks game der waz no atmosphere
  56. maks69

Eels v Bulldogs Matchup

well lets jus hope tha boyz get up cauz evry1 finks we are goin 2 get smashed but wen tha bulldogs r underdogs anyfin can happen..go tha dogz we can do it