what did finch say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what the hell did finch say that got us the penalty? all i know is that he was dirty-tallking and hampstead penalised him for it.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
lol i dunno he said something as he ran by hampstead,.... n hampstead said u know what u said n gave the penalty

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
probably said something about hamstead missing a knock on from willie mason just seconds beforehand

i dont know, probably just the usual "your a **** hamstead"

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lolll

Last edited by a moderator:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
who gives a **** bout wat finch sed...d guy is a ****** n he should go play in traffic

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you hear Finch when Utai went from dummy half to try and score and about 4 of them put him in to touch? He said 'Not this time Matty' as they were pushing him over the sideline. ******.
I cant stand Finch.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, still sour from those two tries in th GF :D

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Chook Hater said:
Did you hear Finch when Utai went from dummy half to try and score and about 4 of them put him in to touch? He said 'Not this time Matty' as they were pushing him over the sideline. ******.
I cant stand Finch.
bahahaha... 2004 is still hurting finch when utai scored that try in the 2nd half in the GF...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
finch tends to get pissed off easy and says whateva he wants prob made a remark of how sh*t the ref was or something

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, and that field goal made him look worthless :D

maks69

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeh finch duz get pissed off easy cauz wen we started the chant behind the posts that his a wan**r he started getting frustrated and turnin and looking all of us in the eye n just waving or sticking his thumb up :S

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
maks69 said:
yeh finch duz get pissed off easy cauz wen we started the chant behind the posts that his a wan**r he started getting frustrated and turnin and looking all of us in the eye n just waving or sticking his thumb up :S

*bursts out laughing*

i doubt it was u that made him angry

and if he was waving or sticking hes thumb up i doubt it even more...

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chook Hater said:
I cant stand Finch.
Now Braith has to learn how to play with him and his ****house kicking game, hahahahahaha
MB

Maza

Reaction score
Chook Hater said:
Did you hear Finch when Utai went from dummy half to try and score and about 4 of them put him in to touch? He said 'Not this time Matty' as they were pushing him over the sideline.
yeh i heard that, faar man he annoyz da hell outta me. i wanted 2 get on2 da field n send him flying on2 da main road so he can get smashed.
i wanted 2 know wat he said 2 hampstead coz it must hav been bad 4 him 2 get penalised. at first i thought he had said sumfin 2 one of da boyz

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not this time Matty
LOL

Maybe not, but did todays effort earn you a ring of some sort? Will todays victory be remembered in 3 weeks time let alone years to come?

Go cry like the little b!tch that you are. Or do you only cry when you kick the ball out on a full?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.