Two DJ's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
~doggie~diva~ said:
big mistake! have you seen her when she gets angry!? she'll carve you up!
tina, although i do sometimes suffer from rage blackouts, this one has giraffe-like height on his side :o

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
so the kennel is now sponsored by bundaberg rum hey?

and i am going to ditch the kennel next year and go ultimate

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I will be in ultimate or captains club this coming season

T

TdoggBulldog

whats the price of the country one or whatever for long distance fans?

depends on the draw if i get it though....

if the dogs are in Queensland 3 times there is no point me getting something like that.. because there is no way i will make it to more then 3 games a season....

but if they don't play in qld at all.. i may get it.

maks69

Waterboy
Reaction score
yepp i'll be getting the kennel again,and dw dogz rule i'll axe doze guyz that play tha drums n i'll bring ma otha mate who normally sits other places n i'll start playin but yeh tha kennel is alright but we need more people

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
Tbh I don't know how anyone can watch a Rugby League match from the corners or behind the goal. Might as well watch it on TV. I was in a corner for the grand final and the view was pathetic
Agree with Dogaholic. I dont get why the kennel are like the most loyal supporters but get the **** view?

Watched Souths vs Easts in the corner in 2005 and couldnt see anything. First half everything was in the opposite end cos souths were playin ****. Second half Roosters played **** so everything was down the other end again. I saw 1 try in my half all game.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
going for captains club again....got mad seats behind the dogs bench....its great hearin mason tryna gee the boys up on the sideline....cant wait till next season:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
DoGgIeS_4_LyF said:
going for captains club again....got mad seats behind the dogs bench....its great hearin mason tryna gee the boys up on the sideline....cant wait till next season:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
im actually thinking about upgrading to captains club but its only restricted to 800 seats and only members are allowed to renew it!

dam X seats!

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
DoGgIeS_4_LyF said:
hell yeah.. was great seats we had for the 06 season

D

D0ggyStylz

DoGgIeS_4_LyF said:
I was behind the oppostion bench. My cousin is the master of hassling Maria so we will end up behind the dogs bench for next season :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.