SPOTTED: Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maks69

Waterboy
Reaction score
i saw him last night walking at brighton with his girlfriend and his mate and when i called his name out he stopped and went out of his way instead of just waving he stopped and shook my hand and had a little chat and when i asked him how the teams going he mentioned that they were really dissapointed in losing last week and are looking to lift up a notch against the warriors this week (typical answer) but yeh it was very good of him to stop and speak to me and have a lil chat.

W

Willie Talol'd

yeah ive met ben roberts also. very modest person and also not cocky....
i once called out to him roberts your the next thurston he started laughing and he said he wishes.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Well, I worked with Chris Afamasaga, a JF player and he said that Roberts was very arrogant..

But it's nice to see that he actually stopped and spoke to you..

W

Willie Talol'd

Well, I worked with Chris Afamasaga, a JF player and he said that Roberts was very arrogant..

you know afamasaga....tell him dalgers little brother says hi....do you also know vaefaga?

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maks69 your back!!

I got the same thig from DJ. Great blokes. Regular blokes, just more well known then the average

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ben Roberts was heaps sweet when i met him.. really nice guy not arrogant at all

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh who is the someone else, JT??

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i saw him last night walking at brighton with his girlfriend and his mate and when i called his name out he stopped and went out of his way instead of just waving he stopped and shook my hand and had a little chat and when i asked him how the teams going he mentioned that they were really dissapointed in losing last week and are looking to lift up a notch against the warriors this week (typical answer) but yeh it was very good of him to stop and speak to me and have a lil chat.
He's a top bloke, met him at belmore on saturday where he was watching the PL game, maks69 was his right wrist/hand still bandadged?

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
shuu abbas lolll thats good man, roberts is doing better at 5/8 and lets hope he continues to develop in that position.

wongard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Having driven quite a few of the players around, Ben Roberts was probably one of the least arrogant most approachable. Very modest and happy to talk."

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and this is why

Taken from another thread which was probably ignored

Ben Roberts is a ****ing ******

He shouldered into me at northies 2nite and i looked at him and go u right?

He replied with "Get the **** out of my way ****" and gave me some sort of pissweak evil

I laughed and said if thats the best shoulder u have got u really do deserve to be in resevre grade and walked off

****in douche bag

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I cant believe that JC, you're gonna have to have words with Sherwin about that next time you see him

apparently they're friends, see if Sherwin can speak to Ben for you and get him to say sorry

A

Abz

Ben Roberts is a very nice guy and always goes out of his way to talk to fans. Benji Marshall can learn alot from him :slick:

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah had a word to ben roberts a few times at games and stuff.. he is a real top bloke. always signing autographs for young fans and doesn't mind dedicating a bit of time to the fans.

also donates to charity

Status
Not open for further replies.