SPOTTED: Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
yeah i had a chat 2 him sat night. he was nice, i was kinda a but harsh lol... i told him he had a great game on friday night but i just dont think hes ready 4 a full time spot in first grade...

but yeah he was friendly enough. he left about half an hour late with the SH!!!!TS so i dunno what happened...

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i had a chat 2 him sat night. he was nice, i was kinda a but harsh lol... i told him he had a great game on friday night but i just dont think hes ready 4 a full time spot in first grade...

but yeah he was friendly enough. he left about half an hour late with the SH!!!!TS so i dunno what happened...
Great, you just killed all his confidence. Watch him go out next week and have a shocker, and it was all your fault!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe that JC, you're gonna have to have words with Sherwin about that next time you see him

apparently they're friends, see if Sherwin can speak to Ben for you and get him to say sorry
fuk that dude

this little altercation has made me so fukin angry at the little cock sucker.. he can **** off for all i care

**** player anyways

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
i saw benji at the shops and refused a photo with my ex

HTH

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Great, you just killed all his confidence. Watch him go out next week and have a shocker, and it was all your fault!
hahaha awwww i didnt say it in a mean way, and i honestly dont think he would give 2 hoots about what i had 2 say anyway lol

but i started with a positive thing. told him he played well on friday lol

W

Willie Talol'd

Ben Roberts is a very nice guy and always goes out of his way to talk to fans. Benji Marshall can learn alot from him :slick:
yeah agreed but you can learn from alot off people on this forum that stop posting useless posts....this post is an exception :D
cheers

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
benji marshall is a ****, my sis wanted a photo with him at a tigers game at the start of the season, and he said: im busy , find me later. i would have knocked him out if i was there.
btw it was an hour before kickoff

smb69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Roberts is awesome went to school with him really nice guy

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
The times I've met Roberts he's always been nice and willing to talk.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
definately have had the same experience...when it was the members day before teh season started managed to have a good 10-15 minute conversation with him...top bloke:grinning:

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he dropping the ball with nobody around him as well ?

Status
Not open for further replies.